The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

TwilightZone

I haven't kept up with stuff enough since VR's release to know if this is disproven...

But I think Glitchtrap is actually Afton's father. And Old Man Consequences.

First off, the suit is an old felt suit, not an animatronic. Implying this is older than William. Perhaps the person who inspired William? I'm assuming a father figure since the series adores family bloodlines.

Second off, one of the weirdest unexplained details was Old Man Consequences from FNAF World. He just seemed odd and out of place. Sounded like someone who perhaps dived to deep into a digital world. I would just write it off, but Old Man Consequences was brought BACK for UCN.

I think William's father was the first person to do Afton's work. But in starting to develop early animatronics as an upgrade to his felt suit he got obsessed and accidentally became trapped in the electronics and now the Afton father is brought back as Glitchtrap!

But hey, that's just a theory...
Pi I'm afraid to say you are wayyyy off. FNAF VR got a mobile port....somehow, where it confirms it's william. Instead of the usual game where there's multiple endings, due to mobile limitations it's a mini game of vanny going through some sort of hallway being chased by glitchtrap. At the end of the minigame there's a warped voice when decoded translates to "I will always come back" which is William's catchphrase.

As for old man consequences....I think he's the devil haha.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Pi I'm afraid to say you are wayyyy off. FNAF VR got a mobile port....somehow, where it confirms it's william. Instead of the usual game where there's multiple endings, due to mobile limitations it's a mini game of vanny going through some sort of hallway being chased by glitchtrap. At the end of the minigame there's a warped voice when decoded translates to "I will always come back" which is William's catchphrase.

As for old man consequences....I think he's the devil haha.
Could always just be the family motto! Like they have it in Latin above their fireplace at home or soemthing lol

But yeah, I figured there was a reason everyone seemed so sure about it being William. Just hadn't been active in looking for things lately

Orange Cat

78363C54-0E4A-4E6E-9D39-9209E71EF2FB.jpeg

spacemt354

Chili's
Marvel Studios -

I love the way you presented your proposal. Not only does the dining experience sound highly entertaining, but I am obsessed with the synergy of having Kermit running back and forth between the Muppet Vision show and our dinner show. I guess the only detail that sort of ruins that is having Waldorf and Statler apparently in both rooms at the same time. The Gonzo B-ticket ride to supplement the land is a great addition to tie the entire thing together. I love this whole idea.

LucasFilm -

This is pretty much an attraction with dinner in the middle! You could remove the dining portion and this would still be a worthwhile experience for guests. I love the balcony seats overlooking the Stunt Show, and it sort of ties into the (former) working studio theme. Great work!

Pixar Studios -

Having a balcony view overlooking the logs of Splash Mountain is alone worth the price of dinner! I really enjoy the placement of this eatery, and I think it makes sense and is probably the most realistic of all the proposals. I also love the way you presented your proposal in character. Great work!
Click where this reply comes from - this Stanza is coming full circle!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom