The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Evilgidgit

View attachment 535001

View attachment 535004

This is it teams. This is the last piece in the puzzle that will help Mickey, Don, HULK, and crew get what they need from Kingpin and continue this madcap journey through the multiverse.

For this challenge, we are going back to The Great Movie Ride Competition and Scene 2, That’s Amore. In this challenge, teams were required to create a new restaurant at Walt Disney World. The trick was, they needed to incorporate the restaurant in some way, into an existing attraction.

For this challenge, teams will create ONE NEW RESTAURANT AND ONE NEW ATTRACTION incorporated together in some way. The combo should be added to an existing land within a Dubai/Abu Dhabi theme park (including 20th Century Studios) or headline a new land expansion to be built at one of those parks.

Disclaimer:
Teams must utilize a different park than the one in which their arcade was added.

Disney has created its own share of these intermingled restaurants and attractions in its parks around the world. These range from Living with the Land/Garden Grill, to Blue Bayou/Pirates of the Caribbean and La Hacienda/Gran Fiesta among several others. The Great Movie Ride Competition produced 3 quite different takes on this challenge putting a restaurant with a 3D show (Henson’s Revue), stunt show (Pankot Palace), and log flume (Br’er Gator’s).

Tips
-
You are creating one restaurant and one attraction here. No need to build out an entire land.
- Think creatively about how your restaurant and attraction can work together to promote the same theme, but not distract from the other
- How you pull this off and what type of attraction you use, is entirely up to you whether it be coaster, boat ride, dark ride, show, etc.

Project Managers
Reality
- @pix
Space - @NigelChanning
Time - @DashHaber

This Project is due Saturday, February 27th at 11:59 PM EST

Time Zones
Orlando Time - 11:59 PM
Anaheim Time - 8:59 PM
Tokyo Time - 1:59 PM
Hong Kong Time - 12:59 PM
Paris Time - 5:59 AM

Guest Reviewers

Reality - @Voxel, @WowFactor, @Magicart87, @TheSorcerersApprentice
Space - @Tux, @NateD1226, @James G.
Time - @Evilgidgit, @michmousefan, @Disney Maddux, @Braden20

Any specific questions feel free to ask in your brainstorming PMs or below.
Thank you, best of luck everyone, and enjoy The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Season 7: FANTASMIC JOURNEYS!
Forgive me, but four days does not seem long enough to create an entire attraction and restaurant!

Chaos Cat

I’ll try and watch myself, Frank.
And you broke it. I hope you're happy with yourself, because now I have to kill you.

a-wolf-with-a-gun_o_2343631.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom