The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Evilgidgit

Hm, for some reason your name did take on the list (I may have spelt gidgit wrong lol), how about now?
jim carrey GIF

Mickeynerd17

tumblr_ltyeurxy2e1qb3a81o1_1280_20140923_1972035585.jpg

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...

WORLDKEY Information System

TO: Team Maguire

SUBJECT: Team Maguire Reviews: WDW's Most Magical Celebration!

Great job this stanza!! I'm quite impressed with the amount of content you guys came up with! I do have some points I would like to mention, but overall your project was wonderful!

First off, and this might be more of a personal opinion, but nevertheless I believe the amount of updates was not appropriately spread out among the 5 parks, most notably Epcot. Epcot is the one park in need of the most help and it received almost zero attention. That's almost worst than what's happening to the park right now! Even Inventus, which I believe is the 5th gate, had very little added on. I would've liked a more even distribution (with a slight more to MK, which you did just fine) of new additions than what was presented.

The opening page of the website was quite bare. I was expecting more than a pretty picture and two sentences. Have some more in the opening page to peak interest in your project. Maybe have a small slideshow with a sampling of new additions.

The Jungle Cruise update was a mixed bag because although I love the new crocodile beach and extended river scene additions, your reasoning for changing it was just about a carbon-copy of Disney's reason to change it now. It just seemed a bit "too easy" to do because the framework was already made for you without too much extra work. Also I would've really appreciated a map of the new layout because that new track would have to be build in vital backstage/boat maintenance facility areas.

Although I really appreciate the Swiss Family Treehouse, Falco's Flight would be a great replacement and add a solid kids ride to replace the carpets. Great work there.

Magic of Memories was wonderful! I loved the different IP used and how it connected to the different lands. Excellent Job @JokersWild !

Parade was really good for a summary! Now the next step would be to write it all out because there was some great stuff in there!

Shoutout to @Shannoninthemagic for all the delicious food descriptions in this project! My mouth was watering reading through all of that. Superb job!

Bravo to the Turkey pavilion additions! I love the idea of a marketplace building and considering Turkey is considered the Middle East, a marketplace structure is essential. I could've used a little more detail from the actual walkthrough itself, but overall it was great!

Godzilla VS Kong was wonderfully written. Perfect balance between description but not overloading for a large-scale resort-wide project.

50 Years in the Making looks like a perfect tribute video for the resort @Disney Dad 3000 !

Interesting choice moving from dinosaurs to more Ice Age mammals, but I accept it openly because of your details. I do really enjoy the ride layout with the underwater scenes @ThemeParkPriest ! The descriptions are chock-full of goodness! One thing I would suggest, just like Jungle Cruise, would be a layout or some visual representation of what the entire setup would look like. That would make it easier for people to see how it works and appreciate your work even more!

It probably was a time constraint issue, but I would've liked to have seen more done with Inventus since the other four parks were getting additions, but that's a nitpick.

I LOVE the Backlot Resort! The concept and your execution was spot-on and I would seriously want to visit this in real life! Some minor nitpicks for this would be the studio arch among others. It wouldn't be the best idea to be similar to Paramount because of logo/copyright potential problems. I was also confused by the map because it looks like you guys just redid one resort instead of all three. A bit more clarity on that would be much appreciated. Once again excellent performance on this resort!

I. NEED. EPCOT. STEIN!!!! (I love it, as well as the T-shirts!) Great job @Solaris Knight / @Disney Dad 3000

Great choice bringing the skyliner to Disney Springs. This makes guest access to Springs much easier. Quality choice!

OK, The interactive map was awesome! I was not expecting that at all! I couldn't tell who exactly did that, but kudos to whoever pulled that off!

Just like the rest of the food, the signature dining sounded extremely delicious! I also appreciated the full-layout menus!

SUMMARY:

Great show! I really enjoyed reading through this project! Hopefully my comments are helpful, and I don't care if you fully implement my ideas or take it like a grain of salt. You do you! I can't wait to see what the next teams have in store and I'll hopefully see you all next stanza. Bravo!

spacemt354

Chili's
View attachment 547501

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...

WORLDKEY Information System

TO: Team Maguire

SUBJECT: Team Maguire Reviews: WDW's Most Magical Celebration!

Great job this stanza!! I'm quite impressed with the amount of content you guys came up with! I do have some points I would like to mention, but overall your project was wonderful!

First off, and this might be more of a personal opinion, but nevertheless I believe the amount of updates was not appropriately spread out among the 5 parks, most notably Epcot. Epcot is the one park in need of the most help and it received almost zero attention. That's almost worst than what's happening to the park right now! Even Inventus, which I believe is the 5th gate, had very little added on. I would've liked a more even distribution (with a slight more to MK, which you did just fine) of new additions than what was presented.

The opening page of the website was quite bare. I was expecting more than a pretty picture and two sentences. Have some more in the opening page to peak interest in your project. Maybe have a small slideshow with a sampling of new additions.

The Jungle Cruise update was a mixed bag because although I love the new crocodile beach and extended river scene additions, your reasoning for changing it was just about a carbon-copy of Disney's reason to change it now. It just seemed a bit "too easy" to do because the framework was already made for you without too much extra work. Also I would've really appreciated a map of the new layout because that new track would have to be build in vital backstage/boat maintenance facility areas.

Although I really appreciate the Swiss Family Treehouse, Falco's Flight would be a great replacement and add a solid kids ride to replace the carpets. Great work there.

Magic of Memories was wonderful! I loved the different IP used and how it connected to the different lands. Excellent Job @JokersWild !

Parade was really good for a summary! Now the next step would be to write it all out because there was some great stuff in there!

Shoutout to @Shannoninthemagic for all the delicious food descriptions in this project! My mouth was watering reading through all of that. Superb job!

Bravo to the Turkey pavilion additions! I love the idea of a marketplace building and considering Turkey is considered the Middle East, a marketplace structure is essential. I could've used a little more detail from the actual walkthrough itself, but overall it was great!

Godzilla VS Kong was wonderfully written. Perfect balance between description but not overloading for a large-scale resort-wide project.

50 Years in the Making looks like a perfect tribute video for the resort @Disney Dad 3000 !

Interesting choice moving from dinosaurs to more Ice Age mammals, but I accept it openly because of your details. I do really enjoy the ride layout with the underwater scenes @ThemeParkPriest ! The descriptions are chock-full of goodness! One thing I would suggest, just like Jungle Cruise, would be a layout or some visual representation of what the entire setup would look like. That would make it easier for people to see how it works and appreciate your work even more!

It probably was a time constraint issue, but I would've liked to have seen more done with Inventus since the other four parks were getting additions, but that's a nitpick.

I LOVE the Backlot Resort! The concept and your execution was spot-on and I would seriously want to visit this in real life! Some minor nitpicks for this would be the studio arch among others. It wouldn't be the best idea to be similar to Paramount because of logo/copyright potential problems. I was also confused by the map because it looks like you guys just redid one resort instead of all three. A bit more clarity on that would be much appreciated. Once again excellent performance on this resort!

I. NEED. EPCOT. STEIN!!!! (I love it, as well as the T-shirts!) Great job @Solaris Knight / @Disney Dad 3000

Great choice bringing the skyliner to Disney Springs. This makes guest access to Springs much easier. Quality choice!

OK, The interactive map was awesome! I was not expecting that at all! I couldn't tell who exactly did that, but kudos to whoever pulled that off!

Just like the rest of the food, the signature dining sounded extremely delicious! I also appreciated the full-layout menus!

SUMMARY:

Great show! I really enjoyed reading through this project! Hopefully my comments are helpful, and I don't care if you fully implement my ideas or take it like a grain of salt. You do you! I can't wait to see what the next teams have in store and I'll hopefully see you all next stanza. Bravo!
Thanks for the review! And a special thanks to all the guest reviewers as well for making Stanza XIV special!

Let's dance!

tcool123

The castle is looking nice! But just imagine how much better it would look with a 70s color pallette everyone hates!
I actually quite enjoy the 70s palette, when I went to the outlets I saw a whole clearance section full of spirit jerseys and crocs utilizing it. Although given it was at the outlets AND on clearance I guess you're right everyone hates it ;) :p

AceAstro

1617742988329.png

Playoff Sound Trivia 2!

Welcome back to another Sound Trivia! For this round, since the prompt is focused on Fantasyland, the Sound Trivia takes us on a tour of Fantasyland's! We go through 5 Fantasyland's (sorry Shanghai) with 2 sounds from each one.

(Note: all sounds are of attractions still open)

Good luck!

D Hulk

1617742988329.png

Playoff Sound Trivia 2!

Welcome back to another Sound Trivia! For this round, since the prompt is focused on Fantasyland, the Sound Trivia takes us on a tour of Fantasyland's! We go through 5 Fantasyland's (sorry Shanghai) with 2 sounds from each one.

Good luck!

1. Mr. Toad’s Wild Rise
2. Matterhorn Bobsleds
3. Mickey’s Philharmagic
4. Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
5. Casey Jr. Circus Train
6. Le Pays de Contes de Fées
7. Pooh’s Hunny Hunt
8. The Haunted Mansion
9. Mickey and the Wondrous Book
10. it’s a small world

No Shanghai Disneyland?! You heartless brute! ACEASTRO IS HISTORY’S GREATEST MONSTER!

AceAstro

1. Mr. Toad’s Wild Rise
2. Matterhorn Bobsleds
3. Mickey’s Philharmagic
4. Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
5. Casey Jr. Circus Train
6. Le Pays de Contes de Fées
7. Pooh’s Hunny Hunt
8. The Haunted Mansion
9. Mickey and the Wondrous Book
10. it’s a small world

No Shanghai Disneyland?! You heartless brute! ACEASTRO IS HISTORY’S GREATEST MONSTER!
  1. Yes!
  2. Yep!
  3. Yes
  4. Correct
  5. Absolutely
  6. No, but right in that area
  7. Yes
  8. Yep!
  9. Correct
  10. Nailed it

9/10!!

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
1617742988329.png

Playoff Sound Trivia 2!

Good luck!

Sound 1: Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride?
Sound 2: Matterhorn Bobsleds
Sound 3: Hmmmm... I hear Donald. Is it PhilharMagic?
Sound 4: Under the Sea: Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Sound 5: Casey Jr. - Le petit Train du Cirque?
Sound 6: I recognize the tune, but I can’t quite place it. Peter Pan’s Flight?
Sound 7: Sounds Wonderland-ish. Mad Tea Party?
Sound 8: Oh that’s easy. Haunted Mansion.
Sound 9: Absolutely no clue.
Sound 10: it’s a small world

AceAstro

Alice’s Curious Labyrinth
Yes!!

Sound 1: Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride?
Sound 2: Matterhorn Bobsleds
Sound 3: Hmmmm... I hear Donald. Is it PhilharMagic?
Sound 4: Under the Sea: Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Sound 5: Casey Jr. - Le petit Train du Cirque?
Sound 6: I recognize the tune, but I can’t quite place it. Peter Pan’s Flight?
Sound 7: Sounds Wonderland-ish. Mad Tea Party?
Sound 8: Oh that’s easy. Haunted Mansion.
Sound 9: Absolutely no clue.
Sound 10: it’s a small world
  1. Yes!
  2. Yep
  3. It was Donald! Yea!
  4. Correct
  5. Nailed the French
  6. Ooooh not quite
  7. Think brand new technology at the time
  8. Yes
  9. It is an incredible stage show
  10. Yes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom