The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

Sharon&Susan

Honestly, I'll be more scared of you speaking to me at your funeral... 😰
1610952815691.png

Chaos Cat

Well, @montydysquith-navarro , you let everyone know where that link takes you. I’ll never speak to you at my funeral.
Ah, so @Suchomimus is a necromancer, I see. Tell me, what's your secret, 'cause I got some guys I would like to kill over and over again and...

OR, more likely, he just made a typo.

Hey, in my line of work, I've seen way crazier [Pooh] than a necromantic dino. It could happen.

spacemt354

Chili's
I’m interested in other people’s responses for the next time I’m at the parks and trying to pray (maybe even for an extended period of time)!

I would imagine Japan and Morocco are rather quiet right now due to the little foot traffic to that side of EPCOT.
A spot to pray the Japanese gardens are definitely quiet, very tranquil over there. For me the quiet spots have been the waterfall in the Canada Pavilion

canada-pavilion-epcot.jpg

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Will be taking over the reigns of the QotD at least until the end of the Stanza before we introduce something new!

Question of the Day
What's your favorite quiet spot in a Disney park?​
If I remember correctly, the waiting area outside The Enchanted Tiki Room in Disneyland. After spending most of the day running from ride to ride, it was nice to sit down, watch the preshow with the Hawaiian gods and goddesses, and wait for the next show while eating some Dole Whip.

PerGron

Will be taking over the reigns of the QotD at least until the end of the Stanza before we introduce something new!

Question of the Day
The aviary in both Maharajah and Gorilla Falls. It can get busy at certain times of day, but most people just rush through it because “it’s just birds,” but I’ll bring my binoculars and just sit in there and watch birds for hours

D Hulk

Original Poster

Question of the Day
How about a favorite quiet spot for each Disney Park I've been to?

Disneyland - Riding the Mark Twain down the Rivers of America (was formerly the sadly defunct Court of Angels)
DCA - The Grizzly Peak path located behind the River Run queue (avoid the smoking area)
Tokyo Disneyland - Benches in Critter Country overlooking Westernland
Tokyo DisneySea - Hurricane Point Lighthouse in Cape Cod, where you can see beyond the "sea wall" berm and watch the sun set over Tokyo Bay
Shanghai Disneyland - A tranquil fountain in Tomorrowland which plays meditative music
Hong Kong Disneyland - The unused train platform in Mystic Point
Disneyland Park (Paris) - The graveyard beyond Phantom Manor where the park becomes deathly quiet
Walt Disney Studios Park - N/A

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

Question of the Day
Magic Kingdom: It was the path that connect Tomorrowland to Storybook Circus, but that's where they are building Tron. So, now I'm gonna say that little side street/alley on Main Street
Epcot: The area near the old Wonders of Life. Though most World Showcase Pavilions have good spots.
Hollywood Studios: Last time I was there the area around Muppets was great for this! Though with Galaxy's Edge I'd imagine that isn't the case anymore lol. Echo Lake is still nice I'm sure.
Animal Kingdom: The trail behind the Tree of Life that starts near the entrance to Africa and connects to the exit of Tough to be a Bug is incredible.

Suchomimus

Ah, so @Suchomimus is a necromancer, I see. Tell me, what's your secret, 'cause I got some guys I would like to kill over and over again and...
That's not how necromancy works unit. The only way that I've been brought back from the dead is through advanced cloning techniques and genetic modifications.
OR, more likely, he just made a typo.
Not a typo, a reference.

Suchomimus

Hong Kong Disneyland - The unused train platform in Mystic Point
Something I don't understand is why there are only 2 stops on the HKDLRR. Adventureland took up the entire western half prior to the three new lands, so a train station there would've been more than ideal. And even after the expansion, all that was added to the railroad was a faux depot.

TheOriginalTiki

I'll do this per park as well.

Disneyland - The hidden walkway between the Harbor Galley and Hungry Bear overlooking the Rivers of America. Both a great shortcut to and from Splash Mountain and an out of the way view of the river.

DCA - Not too out of the way, but the Pacific Wharf side of Cars Land overlooking the Racers track has got to be one of the most visually stimulating theme park environments I've ever been in, at least until I get to Tokyo.

Magic Kingdom - @mickeyfan5534 claims they're controversial, but I'm a sucker for the grassy knolls and fountains by the hub.

Animal Kingdom - The Oasis...just all of it.

Epcot - I love the large pond in China and the small koi pond and waterfalls in Japan.

Hollywood Studios - The Toy Story Mania exit walkway might be one of the most underrated spots in all of WDW in my opinion. The whole queue and exit walkway makes the entire attraction low key WAAAAY better than its DCA counterpart even if the attraction itself is an exact clone. I really hope we at least see change-ups like this in upcoming clones like WDW's Tron and Disneyland's Runaway Railway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom