The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

TwilightZone

Question of the Day
What is your favorite imagineering project you’ve ever done (on the boards or off)
Probably a tie between Fantasia: Symphony of Sorcery, the Santa Cruz project I did with @NateD1226, or Journey into the Subconscious (which I still need to make a tweaked version of haha). All of these I believe I did for comps, I know the first two are in sorcerer's apprentice season 5, but the third I forgot what I made it for. Maybe Pi's competition? Oh well haha.

Meme answer: Lego Friends EXTREME COASTER (also Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules the Ride).

Last edited:

TwilightZone

All right, having a whole day dedicated to me should make up for the whole spotlight mishap...

IF you all give me all of your walts!

BETA!

Oh, right. This dimension doesn't use walts, so I can't get walts from them.

That's not... never mind. Here's what we're doing instead:

From this moment on, @b-wolf95 Day will double as Roleplay Day

What does this mean? It means that I highly encourage you all under threat of fire Beta no to channel your inner role-player and post In-Character. What type of character? Any character! Pre-existing or an OC, a f-boy or a cinnamon roll, related to SA or not, doesn't matter. The only hard rule here is Have Fun!

Participation is entirely optional, so don't worry if you don't feel comfortable slipping into kayfabe. Just enjoy all the bat[guano] insanity that probably going to happen. If you want to participate in said insanity but can't figure out a character, I recommend watching a Whose Line episode and using one of their character prompts (I was going to point to an online character generator, but the results from that made less sense that the Whose Line ones).​
*Looks at pfp*
Uh oh...
Finally I get the recognition I deserve! Okay loving fans, here's my journal to answer all your questions. Now shoo, shoo!

TwilightZone

TwilightZone

Probably a tie between Fantasia: Symphony of Sorcery, the Santa Cruz project I did with @NateD1226, or Journey into the Subconscious (which I still need to make a tweaked version of haha). All of these I believe I did for comps, I know the first two are in sorcerer's apprentice season 5, but the third I forgot what I made it for. Maybe Pi's competition? Oh well haha.

Meme answer: Lego Friends EXTREME COASTER (also Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules the Ride).
Journey into the Subconscious was in fact in Pi's competition! Here's an easy link to it.

More easy links:
Fantasia: Symphony of Sorcery
Santa Cruz

the rest I already posted in this thread haha. Also I just remembered the advice I gave which would've been helpful to poor nate and his pfps haha, but basically before posting images onto here you need to upload them onto imgur or google images or wherever first. This way everyone can see them.

NateD1226

the rest I already posted in this thread haha. Also I just remembered the advice I gave which would've been helpful to poor nate and his pfps haha, but basically before posting images onto here you need to upload them onto imgur or google images or wherever first. This way everyone can see them.
Now you say something :cautious:

I kid, I kid! When I was looking for the Exposition Downs link earlier this morning, I saw all the posts of all of us struggling to get the pictures to work for both projects lol. Good times!

Sharon&Susan

Question of the Day
What is your favorite imagineering project you’ve ever done (on the boards or off)​
Best overall project was the IoA expansions for SYWTBAI S18, all 3 lands turned out wonderful and I really enjoyed working on the DC part of the park with @JokersWild and @NigelChanning. It was really hectic as team leader to keep track of all that was happening for all three designing groups.

The project I had the most fun with was Project Atlantis from Project 2 of SYWTBAI. I had fun designing the two headed Kaiju-like Daisy mutation monster and figuring out how to link all the mini golf courses into one cohesive Phantom Manor inspired backstory.
1609630284054.png

Last edited:

DashHaber

As I said in the main SNW thread, I really wish Yoshi at least had a peek into the main Mario Kart showbuilding. And maybe one more darkride segment like maybe a ghost house or inside a volcano would've been neat too.

I was never expecting too much from this one like you, so it's fine. I think both Mario Kart and the DK coaster will make up for it.
Yeah, that Yoshi ride looks a little disappointing. Maybe the interactive bit might help, but that felt a little...too simple.

If they wanted to round it out, a Luigi's Mansion dark ride would have been nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom