The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
The Climactic Battle
(Part 2)

As Maleficent and her forces of evil began to make their way towards Mickey and the Sorcerer's Hat, some heroes sprung into action in order to distract the villains.

@Suchomimus and his natural humor from Season 4, began serving Steamed Hams as a battlefield snack. @Sharon&Susan brought all of Team Holland and Team Garfield onto the field as well. Hulk decided to not smash anymore and took former SA player @DisneyFan18 with him to ride the Mask of Zorro, across from Fantasmic at DCA.

And Team Garfield, having successfully received the Tiara, threw it across the battlefield in hopes that the villains would be distracted.

"That's mine!" The Evil Queen echoed!

"Oh no sister" Ursula interrupted "It looks much better on me"

"Sorry ladies" @montydysquith-navarro commented "You'll have to catch it from us first!"
rbA6MXX.jpg
Actual footage from the battle:
gty_589521390_84292944.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
The Climactic Battle
(Part 3)

As a chase ensued throughout Disneyland for the tiara, other imagineers set up shop against the villains. Using the army of Bender characters, @Honey Bee rigged their programming to launch Budweiser Zero cans at an assorted cast of villains.
ZU3OzW5.jpg

"Goodness, where's those creepy fate witches when you need them!" Hades yelled as he ducked incoming cans.

Meanwhile, across the way, @NigelChanning was making sarcastic remarks at Scar about how he is really just a Macbeth character and he was used as a rug in the Hercules film.

However, while some tried to be as non-aggressive as possible like Nigel, others had ulterior motives in mind, like ANARCHY!

"YOU MESSED WITH THE SAU, NOW YOU MESS WITH ME!" @b-wolf95 screamed at across the Rivers of America.
w4dQUcI.jpg

"Kronk! Do something!" Yzma tried to encourage her companion to fight back

"Well...a cat with a machine gun...I wasn't expecting that today" Kronk replied "I think I'm going to run this way! He's going after my spinach puffs!"

Chaos Cat

The Climactic Battle
(Part 3)

As a chase ensued throughout Disneyland for the tiara, other imagineers set up shop against the villains. Using the army of Bender characters, @Honey Bee rigged their programming to launch Budweiser Zero cans at an assorted cast of villains.
ZU3OzW5.jpg

"Goodness, where's those creepy fate witches when you need them!" Hades yelled as he ducked incoming cans.

Meanwhile, across the way, @NigelChanning was making sarcastic remarks at Scar about how he is really just a Macbeth character and he was used as a rug in the Hercules film.

However, while some tried to be as non-aggressive as possible like Nigel, others had ulterior motives in mind, like ANARCHY!

"YOU MESSED WITH THE SAU, NOW YOU MESS WITH ME!" @b-wolf95 screamed at across the Rivers of America.
w4dQUcI.jpg

"Kronk! Do something!" Yzma tried to encourage her companion to fight back

"Well...a cat with a machine gun...I wasn't expecting that today" Kronk replied "I think I'm going to run this way! He's going after my spinach puffs!"
Yay! My nonsense is canon now!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
The Climactic Battle
(Part 2)

As Maleficent and her forces of evil began to make their way towards Mickey and the Sorcerer's Hat, some heroes sprung into action in order to distract the villains.

@Suchomimus and his natural humor from Season 4, began serving Steamed Hams as a battlefield snack. @Sharon&Susan brought all of Team Holland and Team Garfield onto the field as well. Hulk decided to not smash anymore and took former SA player @DisneyFan18 with him to ride the Mask of Zorro, across from Fantasmic at DCA.

And Team Garfield, having successfully received the Tiara, threw it across the battlefield in hopes that the villains would be distracted.

"That's mine!" The Evil Queen echoed!

"Oh no sister" Ursula interrupted "It looks much better on me"

"Sorry ladies" @montydysquith-navarro commented "You'll have to catch it from us first!"
rbA6MXX.jpg
MY TIARA!!!!!
540634C9-7192-48A8-9EF0-7AC3D6B8C7A8.png

spacemt354

Chili's
The Climactic Battle
(Part 4)

Diverting from the main stage, the battle began to sprawl out into all of Disneyland, with some of the villains attempting to sneak around back of the heroes basecamp in New Orleans Square, in order to steal the Sorcerer's Hat back from Mickey.

@Disney Dad 3000 suggested we lead them down Team Soul's Flower Street, the first expansion to Disneyland designed back in 1955.
2ae58af4-4351-4ac3-a6a1-bcbc01e6cccd-png.526042

"Excellent idea!" @Lora Baines Bradley exclaimed "I can trap some of them in the Electric Rose!"

"Witchcraft!" Judge Claude Frollo declared "I'll have you all pay for this"

"BUMP" @TwilightZone fist-bumped Frollo into the Electric Rose, where Lora locked him up. "Hey all that training in the bumps paid off!"

Monty was seen darting past congratulating Twilight for her accomplishments "Still running around with this Tiara!" he stated "But we're going to need backup soon, the villains are going to go after Mickey.

The Sorcerer's Hat began turning colors as well, and Maleficent could be seen in her battle with Mickey grinning at the change.
N6opZyB.png

"You need backup, y'all?" @Sam Magic said from a distance "I've got you covered..."

spacemt354

Chili's
The Climactic Battle
(Part 5)

As they looked upon the battle as it swooped throughout Disneyland, some of the imagineers considered the obvious...

"You know" @Shannoninthemagic suggested "This would be a great time to...call the Avengers. We have Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch already"

"That's exactly what I was thinking" @Sam Magic agreed. "We have to go to the Avengers Campus."

Scarlet Witch and Dr. Strange agreed as well and instructed some imagineers to go assemble the team.
7KqwTSa.jpg

"Haha fools!" Maleficent cackled "You need to call upon your colorful Avengers...well guess I should call upon some folks who would like to fight them..."

Thanos, Hela, and Ultron walked out of the shadows of Tom Sawyer Island.

"Umm...you need to go get those heroes fast" @JokersWild stated "B-wolf's anarchy can only be sustained for so long"

"IT's TRUE" @b-wolf95 agreed "I'M ALMOST OUT OF AMMO"

Meandering through Flower Street and towards the promenade walking into California Adventure, some of the imagineers headed to Avengers Campus to knock on the door, only to find Bully Maguire at the door.
7DXQuN7.jpg

Bully Maguire made a call into the Avengers and then sat down with his feet on a desk to eat a cookie. "The Avengers will take care of it from here..." he reassured.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom