Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Chapter 15: The End!

sAAgH1l.png

3pSqflc.png

And with that, peace was restored!

Waldo, the weird aliens from the E.T. ride, Drew Carrey's Puppet from Superstar Limo, and all the other members of L.A.N.D. can finally find their own happiness, to find where they can be truly appreciated! They finally let go of the past and move on to the future.

Figment and Yensid return from their unusual vaction to once again keep the Sorcerer's Hat safe.

Bob Iger resumes command of S.E.A. and defends Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy with the help of agents like Abraham Lincoln, John Progress, and the Hatbox Ghost.

Michael Eisner returns to Hollywoo to do whatever weird stuff he does in his free time.

Bob Chapek continues to be the new Disney CEO while trying to hide the fact that he is actually a pealed potato wearing a suit.

TMNT prepares for exciting new adventures, @Disney Dad 3000 returns to meet with his accountant who openly weeps when he sees all of DDad's spending during this game, and @Pufflefan sets off in search of an island full of penguins (a club of penguins, if you will).

@Outbound @PerGronStudio and @Pi on my Cake can finally rest and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe.

And @D Hindley takes his place as the Sixth Champion of the Sorcerer's Apprentice!

giphy.gif

D Hulk

I freaking love how it came down to the two California natives on here. Big congrats to @D Hindley! Very well deserved considering the passion absolutely lept off the page for the Mumbai concept pretty much every post you made. Big congrats to the other finalists as well. I must admit when I saw the magazine format @Disney Dad 3000 made I thought I was done for. 😄

I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to my fellow #TeamTMNT members @NateD1226, @Tux, and @mickeyfan5534. It was an absolute pleasure working with Nate and Tux round to round as Mickeyfan and I developed a genuinely great rapport both on the podcast and in Imagineering. You three really are the reason I pushed myself as hard as I did this season. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good narrative. ;)

I'd like to extend my gratitude towards the hosts for making a comp so engaging it legitimately inspired me to get up and try actual creative writing prose for the first time in almost a decade. I'm definitely going to make "Saltwater" into a full blown audio-book in the future and I'd be happy to work with people in a group thread to help develop the story and characters further. I can't tell you what a big deal it is that I actually wrote some good fiction again :)
Congratulations @D Hindley !

You've just won The Sorcerer's Apprentice, what are you going to do now?
Congratulations @D Hindley! Well deserved!
Oh wow! :joyfull: Thank you all for the kind words! Now that I've won Sorcerer's Apprentice, I'm going to Disneyla- Never mind, I'm quarantined, I'm staying at home for the foreseeable future. :cry:

To our fabulous hosts - to @Pi on my Cake, @Outbound, @PerGronStudio - thank you so much for a fun and engaging (and ultimately distracting and sanity-saving) game. You have provided the bedrock for many wonderful projects from all our super talented players.

Thanks to my fellow finalists - to @TheOriginalTiki, @Disney Dad 3000, @Tux - for providing stiff competition and forcing me to bring my A-game.

And a gigantic thanks to every single player and contributor who helped to create Mumbai Disneyland. That park has clearly been a passion project for me over the last month or so, and it couldn't have turned out so well without each and every one of you contributing your creativity and talents! A huge group project like we all did in Stanza X is Sorcerer's Apprentice at its best. I am incredibly proud to have been a part of it.

TheOriginalTiki

A new game has appeared!
sywtbai.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom