The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Surprised Iger 2.png

Tux

"Pretty neat trick, huh?" Michael Eisner says, "I may have left Paramount before they made the Mission Impossible movies, but I have a few friends there still who helped me get the mask for my dramatic reveal!"
B99B2BC3-0945-4BC5-B1B5-06213182FC9B.jpeg

Wow, I actually didn't expect it to actually be Michael Eisner the whole time. I was actually betting on it actually being the Dreamfinder due to the emotional stakes of him being our in universe mentor, but, now that I think about it and the whole thing about Iger being in charge, it actually makes total sense for them to go toe to toe.

If I had to vote, I would go with Europa Park and Tivoli Gardens for sure respectively.

Europa Park has quite the potential to become a strictly European version of the World Showcase, and due to a total lack of Future World, could lead to most of the lands becoming extremely fleshed out in comparison to the potential of the EPCOT's current world showcase or Westcot's potential, since they have a much larger focus, and as a result, can't truely represent everyone without potentially blurring the lines between the cultures themselves. Basically, despite uh, clearly taking alot of influence from EPCOT itself with the Weenie itself being an exact clone of Spaceship Earth but with Flags mixed into it, it has the potential to take it's ideals and do them better with the smaller scale and the general rule of Quality > Quantity and less being more. Here are some pics for reference.

9DA05641-771C-42E5-8D25-F4F030F5FB2F.jpeg
D72A33F1-E66B-4FBD-8CDB-C2ECE78148AA.jpeg

Also, Tivoli Garden's is absolutely gorgeous. Take a look at it.
1581916620752.png

1581916642505.png

1581916662015.png

1581916710694.png

1581916749106.png

Now imagine how much potential this park has since this is on a much smaller budget. Imagine what it could do and proceed to be with a total budget of 250 million.

DisneyManOne

View attachment 449554
Wow, I actually didn't expect it to actually be Michael Eisner the whole time. I was actually betting on it actually being the Dreamfinder due to the emotional stakes of him being our in universe mentor, but, now that I think about it and the whole thing about Iger being in charge, it actually makes total sense for them to go toe to toe.

If I had to vote, I would go with Europa Park and Tivoli Gardens for sure respectively.

Europa Park has quite the potential to become a strictly European version of the World Showcase, and due to a total lack of Future World, could lead to most of the lands becoming extremely fleshed out in comparison to the potential of the EPCOT's current world showcase or Westcot's potential, since they have a much larger focus, and as a result, can't truely represent everyone without potentially blurring the lines between the cultures themselves. Basically, despite uh, clearly taking alot of influence from EPCOT itself with the Weenie itself being an exact clone of Spaceship Earth but with Flags mixed into it, it has the potential to take it's ideals and do them better with the smaller scale and the general rule of Quality > Quantity and less being more. Here are some pics for reference.

View attachment 449555View attachment 449556

Also, Tivoli Garden's is absolutely gorgeous. Take a look at it.
View attachment 449549
View attachment 449550
View attachment 449551
View attachment 449552
View attachment 449553

Now imagine how much potential this park has since this is on a much smaller budget. Imagine what it could do and proceed to be with a total budget of 250 million.

Tivoli Gardens was one of Walt's inspirations for Disneyland. It's easy to see why.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 449554

What's a spy movie without a couple of twists? ;)

Glad you're liking it! I was really excited to get to this point, and there's a lot more coming up I'm excited for!

Alright I am ready to come under fire for this but I LOVE comic sans. there. i said it.

A time and a place for every fonts. And a font for every time and place :p

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Team S.E.A. has chosen to work with:
Phantasialand
Alton Towers
De Efteling
and PortaAdventura

Team L.A.N.D. will work with:
Europa Park
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Tivoli Gardens

and Gardaland

The hosts/Team L.A.N.D. would like to take this opportunity to wish Team S.E.A. luck!
We hope you will have a lot of fun working with each other as one large group instead of working against each other.
The hosts would also like to formally call all the members of Team S.E.A. "nerds" and push them into a locker.

spacemt354

Chili's
Wow. I have not logged on in years, but it is incredible to see this forum thriving in creativity. I'm proud to have started SA all the way back in 2013, and I am amazed and honored to see it continued to this very day. Well done to everyone involved. Keep on dreaming. :)
Nice to see you back! Seasons 4-6 have evolved into its own trilogy of sorts after Seasons 1-3, with each season rotating hosts to give everyone a new experience and all winning projects becoming part of the larger Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe. Everyone has put in so much effort to put out the best quality possible and it's evolved into something that continues to live from what you started as a gateway to create!

spacemt354

Chili's
Utilizing the designs of Team Tomorrow for placement in the SAU - here is the Extra Magic Hours submission for Disneyland Brazil --
Presenting:

davr-png.450647

20200220_131210-jpg.450472

After the transition to Saludos Beach, the devoted fans of Muppets and Toontown were still reeling from the loss of their beloved properties. But as Disneyland Brazil has expanded over the years, the need for more family style resorts accelerated as well. With only 2 deluxe-style resorts on property, a value resort concept that incorporated the lost themes of Muppets and Toontown was proposed as a all-inclusive Animation themed resort entitled Disney's Animation Village Resort.
dlbmap.jpg

This would be situated close to the Cruise Line Monorail Station next to the expansion pad for a 2nd gate, as a marker for the possibility of expansion in the future with its enhanced popularity with locals and foreign travelers.

Within the resort there will be two sections to the Animation Village, with room to expand as needed. Those areas being the 'Muppets Hotel' in Muppets Courtyard, and The Residences at Duckburg.

The main lobby and combined pool will be themed to a Studio lot, with the construction of the iconic Sorcerer Mickey Hat as the founding structure to identify the main lobby with connecting service to the monorail and resort tram lines. From there, guests receive their room number and off they go to their destination.

t8WeAs3iSfKc-s3BtiWPzLsJGDspn3S5YFyDNMuDjOf9S3DPMUsWWCsmquLAHDnRh3LrDvl23tOocHrr5NrO2cCYNxxZYesZh3b4k1Blzx_fZmQT7sM=w1280

After their 'expulsion' from DLB, the Muppets are staying at their own “5 star” hotel, with all the Muppet madness that both Muppets-land & the Muppets have created. An all-inclusive 8 story, 360 room tower situates itself in the heart of Animation Village, with rooms with themes from space to a jungle, along with more traditional luxury rooms. Dining includes the Swedish Chef's grand buffet to gonzo’s chaotic dare-devil pool serving as a sort of mini-park. Additional cuisine includes the former Henson's Revue Dinner Show from Disneyland Brazil, brought over to join the resort - original area playlist and all! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4K-5xph6t4racuN6Kdw54v0nYh4zKZMI
3754890703087262443%253Faccount_id%253D9

Just like the Muppets, this new hotel features fun & chaos for the whole family.

latest

Across the pond in Duckburg, the central hub is Coot Plaza, which features a large and impressive - if slightly glorified - statue of Cornelius Coot, the city’s founder. Charming, evergreen parks are situated here, complete with a bandstand, comfy park benches, and a couple of kiosks on the corners. With many of the resort rooms above the shopping and dining similar to a town-center, Duckburg hosts a total of 400 guest rooms ranging from standard, to town-view, to luxury family suites throughout its campus.

There is a variety of offerings in the realm of restaurants, shops, and amenities that Duckburg has to offer its guests.

House of Mouse Restaurant
250px-Houseofmousecdcover.jpg

This House of Mouse is a sister establishment to the original club in Duckburg’s neighbouring city of Mouseton. Here guests will dine in this popular nightclub owned and operated by none other than Mickey Mouse himself. Come for the scrumptious Continental European cuisine, and stay for the entertainment. House of Mouse is a character dining experience par excellence, where the nearly-infinite cast of Disney characters means no two visits are ever the same.

The main floor is a grand, opulent showroom with dining tables arranged around a main stage. Onstage entertainment is continuous, alternating between vintage Disney cartoons projected on a screen and live performances by costumed Disney characters. These live acts are a major attraction in themselves, featuring the likes of Mickey, Goofy and others performing classic jazz standards. The jazz shows at House of Mouse take inspiration from DisneySea’s popular Big Band Beats show, scaled down and retooled to accommodate this smaller venue.

Even without the entertainment, a meal in House of Mouse is not-to-be-missed! There are intricate details throughout, including Mickey ear motifs worked into the chairs, railings, and wallpaper textures. Goofy’s Ice Cream Bar is a full-service dessert station where (after their meal) guests can design their very own sugary concoctions. And for patrons looking for a quieter, more private dining experience, smaller lounges located off from the main showroom provide just that level of serene ambiance.
House_of_Mouse_Snow_Day-e1569005708811.jpg

As stated, House of Mouse’s “character dining” boasts a nearly-endless rotation of Disney characters ready to interact with diners. Here is just a tiny sampling of the characters you might see during your meal: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, Pluto, Chip & Dale, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, Rabbit, Belle, Snow White, Tiana, Ariel, Jiminy Cricket, and Huey, Dewey & Louie.

House of Mouse is host to special seasonal events at various points during the year. To celebrate Halloween, in October darkness descends and the establishment transforms into the ghastly House of Villains, hosted by the likes of Maleficent, Hades, Scar, and more. And in December we boast the charming Mickey’s Magical Christmas event, where heartwarming yuletide decorations and specialized holiday performances add a lovely glow to a cold winter’s day.

In the mood for a quick stop for something refreshing? Check out Goofy's Ice Cream Bar to satisfy your every cold snack need!
davr1-png.450650

There's even some high end options, such as The Billionaires’ Club, a magnet for magnates, and a popular spot for all of the bigwig birds in the area, built in private upstairs chambers above McDuck’s Department Store. In a rare action of agreement, Scrooge McDuck, Flint Glomgold, and John D. Rockerduck put their greed and egos aside, creating a posh, stylish, but very comfortable and cozy lounge to share a drink in, as well as tales of their various treasure hunts and adventures.

Launchpad McSnacks is a counter service restaurant, set within Launchpad McQuack’s air hangar, a messy but exciting location, where Launchpad has crashed an old bi-plane through the roof and left it there. Akin to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, Launchpad McSnacks offers American and European food, fresh and juicy right off the grill, including burgers, chicken wings, sliders, as well as some colourful drinks too.

Mrs. Beakley's Treats
When not caring for her niece Webby and Scrooge’s mischievous nephews, Mrs. Beakley is running her own ice cream and milkshake parlour. Stepping into Mrs. Beakey’s Treats is like walking into your grandma’s kitchen or a 1950s deli, finding a quaint, dollhouse-like aesthetic to the white, pink, and purple-coloured parlour.

A tasty pallet of ice cream scoops and milkshakes await guests with a sweet tooth. Each flavour pays homage to different characters from Duckburg, but also from the Disney Afternoon franchises. Menu items include…

EHL1-7vJ-VVtkeixs0tFmcnZjRFAvWYSNyJqaSmgAK5sNp5HDZcUmcI7TT1OoFn-gUWh15y_PN1ZV9B5nzErxu-K2Rn0A6x4sC1Vx85uvsm9PC-9bdOt7RZUe6xEwjImbG2sb2E

• Scrooge’s White Agony Treat (vanilla, caramel crunch, and a sprinkling of gold)​
  • Triple Trouble Twist (made up of three flavours – raspberry, blue moon, mint)​
  • Webby Sweet Cherry Chunks (cherry, fruit and chocolate chunks, strawberry)​
  • Launchpad’s Rocky Rodeo (rocky road)​
  • Beagles Butter Pecan (butter pecan)​
  • Flavour That Flaps in the Night (grape and dark chocolate)​
  • Rescue Rangers Nutty Caramel Crunch (hazelnut and caramel crunch)​
  • Salty Sweet Ice Cream (Kingdom Hearts-inspired sea salt ice cream bars)​
  • Wuzzle Wipple (raspberry ripple and various mixed flavours)​
Lastly, Webby and Lena run the Sweet & Sour Lemonade Stand, celebrating an American pastime. This small, simple quick service stand sits opposite from Calisota Theatre, providing guests waiting for a show with a chance for a sit, some shade, and a delicious ice cold beverage.
images

In the retail options, the largest shopping establishment in town is McDuck’s Department Store, a cousin to Tokyo DisneySea’s version. A large shop made up of three stories, the department store was founded by Scrooge during the growth of Duckburg. It started off as a small pawnshop, used by Scrooge to trade coin and rare antiques, until it became popular with his neighbours, becoming a huge, successful emporium of clothes, toys, gadgets, snacks, books, music, and more unique merchandise. Each department is themed after Duckburg citizens. The toy department is based on Huey, Dewey, and Louie; fine apparel on Glittering Goldie; house wares on Gladstone Gander; and the music and book department on Ludwig Von Drake.

De Spell Mystiques is an eerie emporium, obviously run by Magica De Spell, offering charms, spells, and magical tricks for any ambitious witch or wizard who seeks knowledge. The shop has many magical toys, tools, and spellbooks for purchase. Thematically, DeSpell Mysteries is a creepy antique store and library, a place any mage would be happy to have a poke around in, containing many sinister secrets, and the right words or incantations may summon Magica herself.

On the far side of Coot Plaza lies Junior Woodchuck Wares, a souvenir stand selling a variety of Junior Woodchuck-related merchandise, and savoury snacks including sandwiches, butties, donuts, and pretzels.
86face64585d7a57a8bde477d74df8c0.jpg

One of the renown additional amenities are the Duckburg Crosstown Trolleys. They are the pride and joy of the city’s pedestrians. Sure, there are the pedal pushers and those stuck in the rat race, but everyone appreciates the shiny, glistening and glamorous tram trolleys that gentle roll on through the streets.

Funded by Scrooge McDuck and designed to perfection by Gyro Gearloose, the scarlett red, golden, and black-tinted cars glide through Duckburg, moving slow enough for guests to hop on and off as they please. Guests can enjoy the sights and sounds, as well as listen in on the city’s local radio station, QFM (Quack FM). On hand are the driver and a conductor, ready to help passengers with getting on and off, as well as providing guidance to locations and directions.

----------------------------
In the end, Disney's Animation Village Resort captures the magic of lost themes instilling them with new life for now and the years to come at the Disneyland Brazil Resort.

Credit: Players of Team Tomorrow in Stanza I and Stanza IV for their contributions to Disneyland Brazil's newest resort destination.
@D Hindley
@AceAstro
@Disneypugs.
@gam3rprincess
@kmbmw777
@Brer Panther

TheOriginalTiki

@mickeyfan5534 will be going against SandyClaws in a series of Oscar related questions on tonight's Disney Debates. Going live at 10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific.

Questions include:

1. Which post-Beauty and the Beast Disney film should have been nominated for Best Picture?

2. Who gave the most Oscar worthy Disney voiceover performance?

3. Which Disney character should host the Oscars?

mickeyfan5534

@mickeyfan5534 will be going against SandyClaws in a series of Oscar related questions on tonight's Disney Debates. Going live at 10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific.

Questions include:

1. Which post-Beauty and the Beast Disney film should have been nominated for Best Picture?

2. Who gave the most Oscar worthy Disney voiceover performance?

3. Which Disney character should host the Oscars?

giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom