The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

Suchomimus

1. 2001: A Space Odyssey 2. The Lion King 3. The Baby Yoda Show Mandolorian 4. Idk but it reminds me of Robin Hood 5. Cars 2 6. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly 7. Aladdin (2019) 8. Idk but it's definetly from a Western movie 9. Spies in Disguise 10. Idk

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
1. 2001: A Space Odyssey 2. The Lion King 3. The Baby Yoda Show Mandolorian 4. Idk but it reminds me of Robin Hood 5. Cars 2 6. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly 7. Aladdin (2019) 8. Idk but it's definetly from a Western movie 9. Spies in Disguise 10. Idk
  1. 2001: A Space Odyssey Yes
  2. The Lion King Yes
  3. Baby Yoda Show Yes
  4. It definitely should remind you of Robin Hood lol Yes
  5. Cars 2 Yes
  6. Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Yes, the yes, and the yes
  7. Aladdin (2019) No! You were doing so well!
  8. Some Western No! But I can understand where you're coming from.
  9. Spies in Disguise No, but a good guess.
  10. ??? I got this one wrong too

Suchomimus

1. 2001: A Space Odyssey Yes
  2. The Lion King Yes
  3. Baby Yoda Show Yes
  4. It definitely should remind you of Robin Hood lol Yes
  5. Cars 2 Yes
  6. Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Yes, the yes, and the yes
  7. Aladdin (2019) No! You were doing so well!
  8. Some Western No! But I can understand where you're coming from.
  9. Spies in Disguise No, but a good guess.
  10. ??? I got this one wrong too
8. The Sound of Music 9. How did I not recognize it from Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse? I feel like a complete fool now.

Suchomimus

Hey @S.P.E.W just realizing, you are very active in and about this thread, if you are not playing would you like to be a guest judge? Reviews are optional by the stanza; very little commitment.
I will consider it.
ugsy0yvdaay31.png

DisneyManOne

g7peHic.png

ekdNjsd.png

In 2007, the Walt Disney realized the errors of their ways with Disney’s California Adventure, engineering a five-year plan to retrofit the failing park with all new attractions, entertainment, and even lands. At the time, DCA was one of Disney’s worst parks, and the expansive project proved extremely beneficial in the long run. It was later repeated with Disneys’ Hollywood-MGM Studios in Season 4, and now, we ask you to do the same with the infamous Studios Paris.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to design a 5-year park overhaul for Studios Paris: starting with a reimagined park entrance.

- This proposal may include anything from refurbishments, removals, replacements, and/or other additions.
- Should you choose IPs, limit them to Disney, Fox, or Tintin.
- Focus on the entrance land: the 5 year plan should be kept to a loose description.
- You may replace Howard Park from SA2, but you must have a good reason for doing so.
- It's an open canvas of imagination and creativity!

Project Managers: The Duel of Winners (and Sore Losers)
Yesterday - @tcool123
Tomorrow - @D Hindley
Fantasy - @AceAstro

Guest Reviewers
Yesterday - @DisneyManOne, @spacemt354
Tomorrow - @JokersWild, @Voxel, @spacemt354
Fantasy - @Magic Feather, @spacemt354

This Project is due Sundary, January 19th at 11:59 PM EST

Time Zones
Walt Disney World- 8:59 PM
Disneyland Park - 11:59 PM
Disneyland Paris - 5:59 AM
Disneyland Tokyo - 1:59 PM

Any specific questions feel free to ask in your brainstorming PMs or below.

Thank you, best of luck everyone, and enjoy The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY
!​

I think you've got the time zones for Disneyland and Walt Disney World mixed up. 11:59 PM EST is the correct time for WDW, but it would be 8:59 PM PST for Disneyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom