The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY- Hype Thread

mickeyfan5534

1585159858528.png

I will not be taking criticism and if you think this is wrong you have bad taste.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I really wanna apologize for my Absence in reviewing proposals during this competition. Between being in Korea, getting sick in Korea, being sick back at home and the work increase due to the current environment; I haven't really had time to come online and check up what is going on for more than a few moments.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I really wanna apologize for my Absence in reviewing proposals during this competition. Between being in Korea, getting sick in Korea, being sick back at home and the work increase due to the current environment; I haven't really had time to come online and check up what is going on for more than a few moments.
It's ok! I was wondering how you were making out during this with all your international traveling you do. Staying safe is much more important than guest reviews or whatever. If you got time and are interested, you're always welcome! We even have a thread set up just for doing random projects for fun in the SAU!

TheOriginalTiki

After weeks of fighting tooth and nail, my boss was denied coverage. I thought I'd be getting regular paychecks during this time, but it slipped through the cracks at the last minute. I'm now completely depressed and just think I'm a straight up bad person. If I'm not making money, than what the hell good am I?? My family NEEDS me to help with the bills and I' simply going to be unable to do that.

I'm going to go back to the worthless, utterly PATHETIC person I was before I got my job.

TheOriginalTiki

After weeks of fighting tooth and nail, my boss was denied coverage. I thought I'd be getting regular paychecks during this time, but it slipped through the cracks at the last minute. I'm now completely depressed and just think I'm a straight up bad person. If I'm not making money, than what the hell good am I?? My family NEEDS me to help with the bills and I' simply going to be unable to do that.

I'm going to go back to the worthless, utterly PATHETIC person I was before I got my job.

I completely acknowledge that there's a TON of people worse off than I am right now. I'm grateful for my family, I'm grateful for my health. I'm grateful I have a job to go back to when god willing this is all over. I just don't handle unemployment well from a depression point of view. Like...at all...I put WAY too much of my self worth into it.

spacemt354

Chili's
I completely acknowledge that there's a TON of people worse off than I am right now. I'm grateful for my family, I'm grateful for my health. I'm grateful I have a job to go back to when god willing this is all over. I just don't handle unemployment well from a depression point of view. Like...at all...I put WAY too much of my self worth into it.
Look at it as an opportunity for something new. Invest yourself in your YouTube channel, a hobby, etc. If you're proactive you'll find ways to get by. It doesn't necessarily help pay the bills in the short term, but it'll keep you focused on other things.

One way that'll keep you busy and active is starting an online course from a wide selection of Ivy League schools like Harvard, Princeton, etc - for free! https://qz.com/1821327/450-free-ivy-league-university-courses-you-can-take-online/

Voxel

President of Progress City
It's ok! I was wondering how you were making out during this with all your international traveling you do. Staying safe is much more important than guest reviews or whatever. If you got time and are interested, you're always welcome! We even have a thread set up just for doing random projects for fun in the SAU!
So we got really sick while in Korea. Looking back we are 80% sure we had Corona or something close.. It was miserable and don't recommend it, it an easy 1/10 worst experience since Super Star Limo.

Sadly idk if I have time for alot of imagineering, but I might be interested in doing a Tech Blog. Like TECH behind Disney, avianics, AI and other technologies if people are interested. It would be a means of stepping out and learning more and wroking on my writing. For instance right now I'm learning on how to emulate computers, I'm hoping to have a Working GameBoy or NES emulator by the end of the year.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I can be the same way where my mental health can be kind of a wreck when I'm unemployed.

With everything going on, it's a different circumstance. Plus, there is a stimulus coming. I would expect more coming in the future too. And a lot of bills will probably be suspended or have extended deadlines in April. So, there should be a lot of help to make up for lost work.

Like Space said, this is a great chance to take up some hobbies or focus on them. Plus, a time that you can do a lot of development for your channel!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom