The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY- Hype Thread

Suchomimus

The Empire Strikes Back but only Mark Hamill stays, everyone else are played by the Muppets

TheOriginalTiki

Just going to throw out a trip planning question about After Hours. Any idea if our tickets allow us the right to reserve Fastpass in the couple hours were allowed into the park before it closes to the public? I've only done After Hours at Magic Kingdom before and always used the extra time to go on stuff like Carousel of Progress that would be closed for the event. Since were doing the Animal Kingdom version this time around I was specifically really hoping to grab a Fastpass for a sunset safari...a long standing WDW bucket list item I didn't get to achieve last trip due to a mix of exhaustion and being on the verge of catching a cold. Anyone know for sure either way? @Pi on my Cake @spacemt354?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Just going to throw out a trip planning question about After Hours. Any idea if our tickets allow us the right to reserve Fastpass in the couple hours were allowed into the park before it closes to the public? I've only done After Hours at Magic Kingdom before and always used the extra time to go on stuff like Carousel of Progress that would be closed for the event. Since were doing the Animal Kingdom version this time around I was specifically really hoping to grab a Fastpass for a sunset safari...a long standing WDW bucket list item I didn't get to achieve last trip due to a mix of exhaustion and being on the verge of catching a cold. Anyone know for sure either way? @Pi on my Cake @spacemt354?
I don't believe you can (could be wrong though), but you should be fine without a fast pass. The safari usually only has 20-30 minute wait later in the evening.

PerGron

yeah I’m pretty sure you cant without a regular park ticket, but I think you’d be fine to just wait for it. The Sunset Safari usually has a shorter line (15-25 minutes) and its the best time to see the animals anyway, so I’d say its worth waiting for

Disney Dad 3000

I'm pretty sure you will be able to, but it will have to be during the window you are allowed into the park before the party obviously. This works on the Halloween/Xmas parties so assuming it will work for after hours. I would suggest making your FP for the non party days first so it's not defaulting to your regular 2-3 day park ticket on the party day.

Disney Dad 3000

I'm pretty sure you will be able to, but it will have to be during the window you are allowed into the park before the party obviously. This works on the Halloween/Xmas parties so assuming it will work for after hours. I would suggest making your FP for the non party days first so it's not defaulting to your regular 2-3 day park ticket on the party day.

As a follow up to this,it might not be worth the risk. Was curious after posting and apparently some folks were able to do it, and others had a day of their FP cancelled when they were going on a regular park day. For us it worked last time we did it. They've been trying to close all sorts of loopholes technology wise the last year. I even saw a Moms panel post and she wasnt sure but said give it a try. (Great advice until you lose your primo FP from one day of your trip)

TheOriginalTiki

ANYONE available for a Best of the Decade Disney Debate? My guys are being oddly dodgy about it even though it's perhaps the biggest debate we've ever done. It would REALLY help me out if someone stepped up to the plate here. We'd be totally flexible to anyone's schedule, I'm just desperately looking for someone else. Questions are as followed.

1. What is the best animated Disney movie of the decade? (no Pixar)
2. What is the best Disney song of the decade?
3. Who was the most inspirational Disney character this decade?

@Pi on my Cake @AceAstro @D Hindley??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom