D Hulk

Original Poster
enhance

Heroic Hints
enhance

D Hulk

Original Poster
A W A R D S

With Act II complete, the players all receive a dismaying invitation – a summons to the Cursed Courtroom. However, enclosed within they also find a much cheerier note! It is a ticket (for one plus guest) to Mickey’s House of Mouse for this season’s…

ENDGAME Awards Ceremony

enhance

Traveling by tram from Universal Studios Hollywood down into the REAL Hollywood, the players discover the House of Mouse located on the former sight of the legendary Carthay Circle Theater. Searchlights flood the sky. This is to be a big gala showbiz awards ceremony, the sort which Hollywood does best, and players are the guests-of-honor!

qwerty654132.jpg

Regular Season Awards

Best Project
Best Lead Performance
Best Supporting Performance
Best Cinematography
Best Editing
Best Direction
Best Screenplay

Promising Newcomer
Yen Sid's Lifetime Achievement Award

D Hulk

Original Poster
Best Project
The single project this season which best meets and exceeds the standards of Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

Winner - Novus Harbor, Team Princes

invent.jpg

2nd place - Exposition Downs, Team Warriors
3rd place - Microverse ad, Team Warriors

In Stanza II, Novus Harbor was the winning project submitted by Team Princes - consisting of @Brer Oswald, @Disney Dad 3000, @DisneyManOne, @Evilgidgit, @PerGronStudio, @Pi on my Cake, and @Zootopia Dude (and @spacemt354). The project designed a new entry land for Inventus, Walt Disney World's fifth gate in the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe. This improved on the original Bifrost entry land in so many ways. It unified an already beautiful park. This great land was aided by a fun presentation which was simultaneously professional and comical.

Last edited:

D Hulk

Original Poster
Best Lead Performance
(MPV) The most valuable player to a team throughout the regular season.

Winner - @Pi on my Cake

enhance

2nd place (TIE) - @James G. & @spacemt354
3rd place - @Outbound

Pi on my Cake is only one of two Project Managers to go 2 rounds with 2 wins - that should tell you something. He led Team Princes in creating LEGO World Chase as well as their universally-acclaimed poop-themed restroom. During both rounds and throughout the competition, Pi united his team, bringing out tremendous passions in his fellow players while leading by example with his own Armchair Imagineering. Pi is constantly innovating and producing custom content. He has fine-tuned and honed his skills over a lengthy career on WDWMagic, and his output for this Sorcerer's Apprentice represents the pinnacle of his achievements.

D Hulk

Original Poster
Best Supporting Performance
Player whose contributions (when they’re happening) have the most positive impact on projects.

Winner - @Disney Dad 3000

enhance

2nd place - @NateD1226
3rd place - @TwilightZone

Disney Dad 3000 has been an integral part of this season of the Sorcerer's Apprentice. His additions to projects have often elevated them from great to fantastic. Examples include his fantastic Empire State Building projection video, plus his outstanding leadership during Stanza II's renovation of Ikspiari in the face of confusion and adversity. Even if Princes lost that round, Disney Dad held his team together and was pivotal in honing them into the "Princes of Presentation" we know today. In all actions, he has taken the "Dad" part of his name seriously.

Last edited:

D Hulk

Original Poster
Best Cinematography
For consistent effort to produce artwork in the competition.

Winner - @NateD1226

enhance

2nd place - @Disney Dad 3000
3rd place - @Brer Oswald &
Honorable Mention - @TwilightZone

Nate has been constantly pushing himself to produce new artwork to ensure his team's victory. His artwork has become a Team Warriors staple, and something that we as judges look forwards to every round. We cannot wait to see how he uses and develops his skills in the final rounds!

Last edited:

D Hulk

Original Poster
Best Editing
Player whose contributions late in Stanzas tend to either save projects or help them become finished products.

Winner - @spacemt354

enhance

2nd place - @James G.
3rd place - @Disney Dad 3000

In every round, Space was a leading force, always there to create the final presentation be it a forum post, magazine, or trip report thread. Space was crucial to organizing everyone's ideas and often finishing any leftover work. Without him, we wonder if many projects would have even been posted. For this constant show of leadership, though never actually being a Project Manager himself, we award Space with the Best Editing Award.

D Hulk

Original Poster
Best Direction
Project Manager of the Year. Exemplifies leadership qualities and the ability to adapt to teammates to ensure a solid project.

Winner - @Pi on my Cake

enhance

2nd place - @PerGronStudio
3rd place - @NateD1226

Pi was the first (of only two) Project Managers (or Master Builders) to go 2/2 in victories. He led Team Princes on their amazing LEGO World Chase ride and on the fun (if controversial) poop-themed restroom. Pi has shown himself to be supportive of everyone's ideas. He is a truly encouraging presence on these boards. He has also led himself and others to innovate, pushing them to be the best they can in this competition.

D Hulk

Original Poster
Best Screenplay
Best brainstorming “pitches” throughout the regular season.

Winner - @James G.

enhance

2nd place - @Pi on my Cake
3rd place - @Outbound

James G. is a newcomer to this competition, but boy has he made his mark in the brainstorming phase. Many of the great projects from Team Warriors have begun with his elevator pitches. From Exposition Downs to Tokugawa Village to Rainier Ridge to Phantasm, James G. is the single most influential individual in the early stages of each round. He has also united many projects under a unique backstory, which is best evident in Stanza V's brilliant "A Deal with a Dog." Truly, there is no other choice for this award.

D Hulk

Original Poster
Promising Newcomer
Best newcomer to The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and Imagineering competitions as a whole.

Winner - @PerGronStudio

enhance

2nd place - @Outbound
3rd place - @FireMountain

PerGronStudio has proved to be an active brainstormer and an integral part of the Team Princes' creative process. PerGron's contributions to various projects have always been crucial, belying PerGron's passion and unique zoological knowledge. We see this energy in examples ranging from the aquarium from Prince's Stanza III renovation of Ikspiari and his zoo for Hero's Stanza V renovation of Hershey Park. Overall, PerGron has shown skills in all areas - authorship, artwork, and video engineering - which makes him one of the rising stars of this competition.

D Hulk

Original Poster
Yen Sid's Lifetime Achievement Award
For representing what Sorcerer's Apprentice is all about over an extensive career, both as a player as a host.

Winner - @spacemt354

enhance

In addition to the praise we already heaped onto Space - organizing and finalizing projects - we believe Space best represents what the Sorcerer's Apprentice is all about. Space has been a supportive presence throughout the season, encouraging innovation and creative brainstorming. Space's phenomenal past work hosting Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4 continues to inspire our efforts, and will impact the SAU for years to come. Space was directly helpful to us, your villainous hosts, giving us tips & advice, advising our all-star cast line-up, and more. Space, we can't wait to see you evolve into Doctor Spacemt354!

D Hulk

Original Poster
Technical Awards

aeec40f3-f99c-4649-85ae-d3c9c7ef860c.jpg

Homecoming ENDGAME King & Queen

@NateD1226 & @TwilightZone

Best Song
Microverse song

Best Short Film
(Unranked List – All Were Wonderful!)

@Disney Dad 3000Empire State Building LEGO projections
@OutboundAmericana ad for Stanza V
@Pi on my CakeMariachi Plaza ad
@OutboundBendy at Halloween Horror Nights

The Princes of Presentation
Team Princes

The Warriors of Writing
Team Warriors

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Best Lead Performance
(MPV) The most valuable player to a team throughout the regular season.

Winner - @Pi on my Cake

enhance

2nd place (TIE) - @James G. & @spacemt354
3rd place - @Outbound

Pi on my Cake is only one of two Project Managers to go 2 rounds with 2 wins - that should tell you something. He led Team Princes in creating LEGO World Chase as well as their universally-acclaimed poop-themed restroom. During both rounds and throughout the competition, Pi united his team, bringing out tremendous passions in his fellow players while leading by example with his own Armchair Imagineering. Pi is constantly innovating and producing custom content. He has fine-tuned and honed his skills over a lengthy career on WDWMagic, and his output for this Sorcerer's Apprentice represents the pinnacle of his achievements.

Can't describe how honored I am! There's so many incredible players here. This has been perhaps the most talented and impressive casts I've ever seen in a competition. With some of the most talented and impressive hosts pulling it all together!

PerGron

Promising Newcomer
Best newcomer to The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and Imagineering competitions as a whole.

Winner - @PerGronStudio

enhance

2nd place - @Outbound
3rd place - @FireMountain

PerGronStudio has proved to be an active brainstormer and an integral part of the Team Princes' creative process. PerGron's contributions to various projects have always been crucial, belying PerGron's passion and unique zoological knowledge. We see this energy in examples ranging from the aquarium from Prince's Stanza III renovation of Ikspiari and his zoo for Hero's Stanza V renovation of Hershey Park. Overall, PerGron has shown skills in all areas - authorship, artwork, and video engineering - which makes him one of the rising stars of this competition.

Having just returned from almost 48 hours on a shark boat, this is definitely a surprise to return to. I’m really honored to have been chosen for this award! Congrats to everyone else who won and were nominated as well and I hope to see everyone in the next round!

NateD1226

Best Cinematography
For consistent effort to produce artwork in the competition.

Winner - @NateD1226

enhance

2nd place - @Disney Dad 3000
3rd place - @Brer Oswald &
Honorable Mention - @TwilightZone

Nate has been constantly pushing himself to produce new artwork to ensure his team's victory. His artwork has become a Team Warriors staple, and something that we as judges look forwards to every round. We cannot wait to see how he uses and develops his skills in the final rounds!

Well this is new! I am so honored to have won this award. I would like to thank my family... Jk I won’t go there 😉😂 I never really thought drawing would be a thing I love doing, but I guess it is! I have so much fun creating art pieces and I’m glad people like them. This challenge has been absolutely amazing and I am loving the things I learn about myself. I hope to have more successful art in the future! I am actually creating some for the villain ride right now! 🐶

Disney Dad 3000

Best Project
The single project this season which best meets and exceeds the standards of Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

Winner - Novus Harbor, Team Princes

invent.jpg

2nd place - Exposition Downs, Team Warriors
3rd place - Microverse ad, Team Warriors

In Stanza II, Novus Harbor was the winning project submitted by Team Princes - consisting of @Brer Oswald, @Disney Dad 3000, @DisneyManOne, @Evilgidgit, @PerGronStudio, @Pi on my Cake, and @Zootopia Dude. The project designed a new entry land for Inventus, Walt Disney World's fifth gate in the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe. This improved on the original Bifrost entry land in so many ways. It unified an already beautiful park. This great land was aided by a fun presentation which was simultaneously professional and comical.

Just an addenda that @spacemt354 joined Princes that week. He of course had a big part in everything that went into Novus Harbor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom