The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

englanddg

One Little Spark...
If you really want to get into the Haunted Mansion, you should read / follow this:

I remember the first time my kid rode through it WITHOUT her face buried in my lap the whole time. She's 15 now. How times change.

My favorite attraction....bar none.

Suchomimus

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...

INSTALLATION:
  1. Download the file and unzip it.
  2. inside Operation Genesis DLC folder, there are files - COPY all files.
  3. Go to Jurassic Park: Revolution folder - PASTE there these copied files and replace the older ones with their files.

For some reason I've been watching some youtuber who does JP:Tresspasser mod videos lately.

The graphics are terrible, the controls seem terrible...but, his narration makes it worth it. He's very much a book and movie JP nerd.

Suchomimus

lcrleu7lz6z31.jpg

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I'm back!! Been gone for a bit, and won't be super active this week. But I'm getting a new laptop for black friday, so I'll be much more active in a week.

Disney+ is great! @mickeyfan5534 @Voxel Steamboat Willie was the first thing I watched too lol

Imagineering Story has made me real nostalgic for the forum! It's very surface level for die hard fans, but it's really nice seeing it all in one, professionally done package. Plus, it helps make this type of Disney Trivia more accessible. My best friend has never really researched this kind of stuff before. He texted me all excited after watching the first episode "Did you know thay Small World wasnt there when Disneyland opened? Disney made it for some fair in New York first! How crazy is that!!" Haha

Disney+ has a lot of flaws with its interface and app design and search function. But mostly it's fantastic. And I love Mandalorian, Imagineering Story, Jeff Goldblum, and the new Pixar shorts.

Has anyone watched High School Musical yet? Is it any good?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom