The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

DisneyManOne

EApsdTkXoAAyYfm
I am so ready for this.

kmbmw777

I didn't even think Quidditch areana, I thought it was Waterworld, something that is in every Universal resort but ours.
Oh interesting. I don’t really know much about any universal parks but Orlando.
It looks like they will have a night time water show.. The center ofthe part caves in with Amphitheater seating.
And it looks like there’s going to be a hotel inside the park, which would be cool.

DisneyManOne

Regarding that planetarium-looking thing near the middle of the park...does that mean we're finally getting a new Back to the Future ride?

Yea and top left looks like fantastic beasts with a quidditch arena
To me, it looks more like the rumored Universal Monsters area. That amphitheater could serve as the home for a new version of Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue.

mickeyfan5534

Khan Academy just added an Imagineering in a Box course created by Imagineers. I figure it’d be a decent resource.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I'm real excited for Universal's Epic Universe at the the Universal Orlando Resort. I found the announcement to be underwhelming though.

Concept art too vague to confirm anything. The name is kinda dumb. The logo just looks like an updated version of Island's logo. The name and the logo and the presentation give no indication of any kind of "theme" for this theme park (not even a loose theme like "islands" for IOA). I wish they would've, at the very least, confirmed one of the rumored lands. Some tangible detail about the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom