We lost another legend today.
obz4xogn8j631.jpg

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

THIS IS GLORIOUS

I never expected this to happen.

DisneyManOne

I never expected this to happen.
Believe it or not, this wouldn't be the first time Disney had to shut down a rumor from that particular site. They had to step in naught but a few weeks ago to confirm that, contrary to what that site said, The Land and The Seas pavilions at EPCOT would not close.

Frankly, I think that even Disney is sick of putting up with their rumors.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Believe it or not, this wouldn't be the first time Disney had to shut down a rumor from that particular site. They had to step in naught but a few weeks ago to confirm that, contrary to what that site said, The Land and The Seas pavilions at EPCOT would not close.

Frankly, I think that even Disney is sick of putting up with their rumors.
It honestly makes me a bit nervous how quickly/decisively they responded about the Land and Seas/Tiki Room, but have said absolutely nothing about Country Bears

DisneyManOne

It honestly makes me a bit nervous how quickly/decisively they responded about the Land and Seas/Tiki Room, but have said absolutely nothing about Country Bears
Then again, Tiki Room has far more significance than Country Bears, given that it was the first attraction to utilize Audio-Animatronics. Therefore, it would make sense for the "change-is-bad" whiners that you-know-who caters to to be more concerned about it. I also believe that Disney is deliberately ignoring you-know who, because as we've seen, even though they responded, you-know-who is trying desperately to twist it in his favor. Any more attention given to him would only be detrimental to their cause, because attention is what he so desperately craves.

With that said, I am eagerly waiting what will be said at the Parks Panel at D23, because I'm pretty sure they're going to toss quite a few passive-agressive barbs at you-know-who. If they can get Thomas Smith up on that stage to talk, it would be the best thing ever. "And given what was said a few months ago, we should say that the Country Bear Jamboree...will not be closing!" (I believe that Country Bears is 100% safe, too. Again, what you-know-who does is solely to provoke outrage from the "change-is-bad" crowd and thus, generate clicks.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom