The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

FireMountain

cb1.jpg

James G.

Now that Season Five of The Sorcerer's Apprentice is over, I have a question for everyone involved. To me, it seemed as though for the past nearly four months I spent most of my free time either researching that week's Stanza (of which I often knew little) or writing for that week's challenge (and trying to sound like I knew anything about it). Now, it's over. What is everyone doing with their spare time? Still writing about theme parks in some way? Returning to the real world? What are y'all doing with your time?

Me, between trying to catch up on all the household chores I ignored since January and planning on a trip later this week to Silver Dollar City, I'm back writing the fourth book in my Americana series while in my spare time working on the master plan for the second park in the Americana Resort. Just a little bit at a time, not hours on end like I spent on SAU. Later today? I try to get the lawnmower to start and get it mowed before it turns from lawn to hay field.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Now that Season Five of The Sorcerer's Apprentice is over, I have a question for everyone involved. To me, it seemed as though for the past nearly four months I spent most of my free time either researching that week's Stanza (of which I often knew little) or writing for that week's challenge (and trying to sound like I knew anything about it). Now, it's over. What is everyone doing with their spare time? Still writing about theme parks in some way? Returning to the real world? What are y'all doing with your time?

Me, between trying to catch up on all the household chores I ignored since January and planning on a trip later this week to Silver Dollar City, I'm back writing the fourth book in my Americana series while in my spare time working on the master plan for the second park in the Americana Resort. Just a little bit at a time, not hours on end like I spent on SAU. Later today? I try to get the lawnmower to start and get it mowed before it turns from lawn to hay field.
Did some volunteering. Been finishing up at school. Have a secret project that I probably won't actually finish but is fun to work on. Played Zelda Hyrule Warriors Legends for the first time (Really fun, but the fun doesn't last long).

Outbound

It is a bit of a jump, isn't it? I still have theme parks on the brain and have been focusing most of my attention towards chronicling the past Sorcerer's Apprentice Seasons into a "directory". But the past couple of days, I'm at last moving on. I've been getting back into the everyday stuff, like hanging out with friends or preparing for college. Before I was planning my own Imagineering thread, but that may not happen for a while.

PerGron

Binging Game of Thrones and then starting to watch the new season

Evilgidgit

Let's address the flying elephant in the room...*ahem*

How the heck can Disney+ cut out the crows scene in Dumbo!? Yes, the crows can be considered racist, but they are, oh I don't know, essential to the plot! They give Dumbo the magic feather and the belief to fly. Cut that out, you cut out a good ten minutes out of an already short movie, cut out the best song in the movie, and if they rejig it a little, then Disney will be making it look like Dumbo learnt how to fly by getting hammered. So, now they'll unintentionally be promoting alcohol towards kids! Red Bull gives you wings!

Suchomimus

Let's address the flying elephant in the room...*ahem*

How the heck can Disney+ cut out the crows scene in Dumbo!? Yes, the crows can be considered racist, but they are, oh I don't know, essential to the plot! They give Dumbo the magic feather and the belief to fly. Cut that out, you cut out a good ten minutes out of an already short movie, cut out the best song in the movie, and if they rejig it a little, then Disney will be making it look like Dumbo learnt how to fly by getting hammered. So, now they'll unintentionally be promoting alcohol towards kids! Red Bull gives you wings!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I'm feeling like a movie. Wanna get the most out of Stubs since I'm not gonna keep my membership after I go home back with family.

I'm thinking something more horror like Us or Pet Semetary for something different.

Though watching Shazam for a third time could be a good option too lol

Any recommendations?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom