The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

FireMountain

I don't know too much about rap, so I don't know the name of it, but they censored it by cutting out words. So for example the singer would be singing

"lalalala" silence "lalalala"
Oh, that sucks, I was hoping for some Kidz Bop stuff where they'd change the lyrics to make it kid-friendly

Found the clip, too, did they even try?

Ok so twitter is showing things I forgot about. This Kids choice was a mess.

2. Lincoln loud and TMNT were supposed to have a "guest appearance" but never showed up.

3. Sub plot that had a sh*tty resolving (the two characters never made it to stage).

1. I didn't know Dan Schneider made the Kid's Choice Awards.

2/3. Okay, I'll bite, how'd they resolve it? And did they use like animated footage of them or those weird costumes?

Personally, I gave up on the KCAs years ago. It just doesn't feel genuine to me, it doesn't feel like everyone is there to have fun, it feels like everyone is there for their paycheck.

Also, why DJ Khaled of all people to host?

TwilightZone

Oh, that sucks, I was hoping for some Kidz Bop stuff where they'd change the lyrics to make it kid-friendly

Found the clip, too, did they even try?

1. I didn't know Dan Schneider made the Kid's Choice Awards.

2/3. Okay, I'll bite, how'd they resolve it? And did they use like animated footage of them or those weird costumes?

Personally, I gave up on the KCAs years ago. It just doesn't feel genuine to me, it doesn't feel like everyone is there to have fun, it feels like everyone is there for their paycheck.

Also, why DJ Khaled of all people to host?

1. 🤣
  2. The story was the two characters wanted to go on stage. They try many disguises. The only disguise that works was Mingos's backstage dancers, but that was after he sang. The two characters give up and never end up going on stage. Ouch.
  3. Animated footage of the Lincoln and TMNT to hype people up, but they, like the two characters, are never seen on stage once.
Yeah the only person who was genuine was the winner of Favorite Internet Star: David Dorbik. Super pure.

As for DJ Khaled, I have no clue. Is he cool again?

kmbmw777

Just got out of the pre-release screening of Shazam. Easily the best DC movie. One of the most fun experiences I have ever had in the third act of a superhero movie with a movie that gets has a really lovely found family theme underlying it all that stretches to the climax.
the best DC movie since the Dark Knight. Super wholesome.

Think Harry Potter meets Big meets Spider-Man.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom