The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
You guys aren't going to want to miss @Pi on my Cake and I going head to head in an epic war of words on the latest and greatest installment of "Disney Debates"! This time were trying something new and have three different judges on the panel which means each judge has the power to vote for their favorite. If you guys chime in on the chat you can also influence who wins each round.

Questions this time have a loose Oscar theme to them and are as followed...

1. What is the all time greatest voiceover performance in a Disney or Pixar animated movie?
  2. In honor of Green Book, pitch a buddy road trip movie starring two Disney characters from different movies.
  3. In honor of Captain Marvel, what was the best Disney animated movie of the 90's (so basically best Renaissance film except Little Mermaid isn't part of the equation, haha.)
Going live a little after 10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific TONIGHT!

Going live any moment!

DisneyManOne

So...did any of you guys see The Further Adventures of Walt's Frozen Head tonight on YouTube?

I did, and let me just say: this is leaps and bounds better than Escape from Tomorrow. I'm sure we're all aware of how absolutely horrible that film is, so Walt's Frozen Head was a breath of fresh air. Among other things, it was shot in glorious color (not pretentious arthouse black-and-white), the characters are actually three-dimensional and sympathetic (you could actually empathize with the father), and it actually has a plot. And the best thing is, you leave the film satisfied and happy, because watching this film is an actually enjoyable experience.

I think the film's director/writer, Benjamin Lancaster (who, thankfully, is nothing like Randy Moore) said he might leave the video up on YouTube for a few more days, so watch it while you can! In the meantime, I turn you towards Tony Goldmark's "One Movie Later" vlog about the film, which is basically just an interview with Mr. Lancaster:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So...did any of you guys see The Further Adventures of Walt's Frozen Head tonight on YouTube?

I did, and let me just say: this is leaps and bounds better than Escape from Tomorrow. I'm sure we're all aware of how absolutely horrible that film is, so Walt's Frozen Head was a breath of fresh air. Among other things, it was shot in glorious color (not pretentious arthouse black-and-white), the characters are actually three-dimensional and sympathetic (you could actually empathize with the father), and it actually has a plot. And the best thing is, you leave the film satisfied and happy, because watching this film is an actually enjoyable experience.

I think the film's director/writer, Benjamin Lancaster (who, thankfully, is nothing like Randy Moore) said he might leave the video up on YouTube for a few more days, so watch it while you can! In the meantime, I turn you towards Tony Goldmark's "One Movie Later" vlog about the film, which is basically just an interview with Mr. Lancaster:

Oooooh I'm intrigued

Suchomimus

DYUq1jqXkAA4JZ2.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Came across this thread: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/club-32-lounge.924999/

Hmmm, a Sydney Disneyland project. That sounds interest--278 PAGES!?

Here's the condensed version

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom