The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

FireMountain

0cd.jpg

Voxel

President of Progress City
AHHHHHH!!
It looks like I'm going to see Red Velvet in concert on my Birthday in February!! My years of Kpop love is being rewarded!!!

Also there is a chance I'll get to Meet Wendy!!!!

Now to prepare my Shirt for the concert, which the significant other has agreed to translate into Korean. "Wendy it's my birthday! Can I get a kiss!"

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Just to keep you guys update on the game I am making, I have an actual demo out! It is still just a short, one room demo. But the animations are much more cleaned up and the room is full of things to examine and all. Plus, one very simple puzzle.

https://gamejolt.com/games/DanQuest/376680

It is Dan Quest. A Point & Click Adventure Game inspired by old Sierra games and Lucas Arts game like Grim Fandango (Which I have been doing a full playthrough of on my Youtube channel). I wanted to learn how to make a game like this for a while! Dan Quest is sort of my practice game to learn how to do it before I make and actual game. It is based on Dan from Game Grumps on a quest to get Arin from Game Grumps to stop pooping so they can finish filming. A fun fan game full of inside jokes/references, but, hopefully, done in a way that will be funny to nonfans too.

It only works on Windows. The good thing about making things in Adventure Game Studios is that it is really easy to learn and use. The bad thing is that the engine only supports Windows with no easy way to make it available on other computers.

Dan Quest Character Banner.png

Right now, I have all 11 character models made with talking animations. All 12 Items designed. And all the framework for the game set up. All I have to do is draw all the rooms and put everything together. Theoretically, I could have it done by Thanksgiving. Realistically, probably closer to Christmas.

Both the game and my youtube channel have some NSFW language/jokes. But nothing super bad. Just not quite Disney friendly.

D Hulk

Original Poster
Tonight’s bar trivia included a Disneyland round. I got a perfect score. How will you all do?

At what Disneyland shop did Steve Martin work?

Which cartoon character is connected to Car Toon Spin?

Which area is Splash Mountain in?

On the older version of Pirates of the Caribbean, a banner at the auction read “Buy a _____ for a _____”

How many yeti animatronics are on the Matterhorn?

Which attraction was originally planned to have live animals before it was decided they would be asleep all day long?

Maurice’s Treats is named for a character from which Disney movie?

What is the full name of the Buzz Lightyear ride?

What island houses Pirates Lair?

In what year was FastPass introduced?

What two 2003 movies were based on Disneyland rides?

spacemt354

Chili's
Tonight’s bar trivia included a Disneyland round. I got a perfect score. How will you all do?

At what Disneyland shop did Steve Martin work?

Which cartoon character is connected to Car Toon Spin?

Which area is Splash Mountain in?

On the older version of Pirates of the Caribbean, a banner at the auction read “Buy a _____ for a _____”

How many yeti animatronics are on the Matterhorn?

Which attraction was originally planned to have live animals before it was decided they would be asleep all day long?

Maurice’s Treats is named for a character from which Disney movie?

What is the full name of the Buzz Lightyear ride?

What island houses Pirates Lair?

In what year was FastPass introduced?

What two 2003 movies were based on Disneyland rides?
Guessed on the banner, but I think I got everything else.
Magic Shop
Roger Rabbit
Critter Country
Buy a wench for a bride
Jungle Cruise
Beauty and the Beast
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
Tom Saywer Island
Pirates and Haunted Mansion

D Hulk

Original Poster
Guessed on the banner, but I think I got everything else.
Magic Shop
Roger Rabbit
Critter Country
Buy a wench for a bride
Jungle Cruise
Beauty and the Beast
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
Tom Saywer Island
Pirates and Haunted Mansion
Oh no, one wrong!!! :eek: Buzz Lightyear ride name incorrect. (Might be a trick question on these parts as Disneyland’s name is different from the others.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom