The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Thank you once again from both of us - this was truly an honor to bring together and some of the most fun we've ever had here on the forum, and that's thanks to you all for being some of the most enthusiastic and talented imagineers ever!

Our goal in bringing back The Sorcerer's Apprentice was so that at the end - we could pass it on to a new generation of hosts for a future season, and have SA be a community competition from now to beyond.

So with that - we sail head on into the future, but where are we going? We'll have to look for updates soon on Season 5
vid200.JPG

8709440429865513788%253Faccount_id%253D9

vid111%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Voxel

President of Progress City
Good Afternoon (ie Good Morning for some of you),

I would like to thank everyone, esp @spacemt354 and @MonorailRed, for making my final competition extremely memorable. Yes you heard that correctly. I'm "retiring" from Imagineering competition. I'll still be around to troll over competition and maybe I'll review once and a while but I'm moving on to explore other creative ventures.. Maybe I'll share more as things goes to light.

Great Job everyone. I had a blast working with all of you!

AceAstro

I would like to thank everyone, esp @spacemt354 and @MonorailRed, for making my final competition extremely memorable. Yes you heard that correctly. I'm "retiring" from Imagineering competition. I'll still be around to troll over competition and maybe I'll review once and a while but I'm moving on to explore other creative ventures.. Maybe I'll share more as things goes to light.

You’ll definitely be missed! Had a lot of fun this season with you on Team Brava! I wish you luck on your future endeavours and #VBB forever!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

I salute you for all your work over the years and it was an honor and privilege for this to be your final comp! Ending on a high note with some amazing projects throughout the season (I mean like over half of the mural were projects you were involved in:hilarious:) goes to show how strong of an imagineer you are!

Voxel

I salute you for all your work over the years and it was an honor and privilege for this to be your final comp! Ending on a high note with some amazing projects throughout the season (I mean like over half of the mural were projects you were involved in:hilarious:) goes to show how strong of an imagineer you are!
Wanna know my secret to being a good Imagineer.
Brushing my teeth with a bottle of Jack.

All joking aside I'm hoping to explore some other areas of storytelling. I have a few ideas of I want to explore in the game development world. So who know what might happen.

D Hulk

Godspeed, @Voxel. Any endeavor you touch will triumph. I specifically won’t forget our tag teaming the Microverse Pavilion in EPCOT. Your knowledge and enthusiasm for that park helped me appreciate it in a way I never have before. Once you develop a time machine, let’s go to the 80’s and make it a reality.

Voxel

Godspeed, @Voxel. Any endeavor you touch will triumph. I specifically won’t forget our tag teaming the Microverse Pavilion in EPCOT. Your knowledge and enthusiasm for that park helped me appreciate it in a way I never have before. Once you develop a time machine, let’s go to the 80’s and make it a reality.
Only if I get the okay to implement Skynet 0.5b. (I need to beta test it)

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

You will be much missed! I'll buy you a drink from Disney springs one time to celebrate retirement!

AceAstro

YESS! I’m holding you all to that!

What time of year works best for everyone? I’m assuming summertime when school is over (@kmbmw777 should be graduating by then). Not ideal for Tokyo crowds, it we’ll work it out.
Considering I will hopefully be full time by then, I can make anytime of the year work as long as I have enough notice to book it off!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
YESS! I’m holding you all to that!

What time of year works best for everyone? I’m assuming summertime when school is over (@kmbmw777 should be graduating by then). Not ideal for Tokyo crowds, it we’ll work it out.

rs-203414-WHAS_01_00027r.jpg

Ben: Hey, let's all promise that in ten years from today, we'll meet again, and we'll see what kind of people we've blossomed into.

Susie: Yeah!

Ben: What time do you wanna meet?

J.J.: You mean ten years from now?

Coop: Let's meet in the morning so we can make a day of it.

Susie: Okay, so what is it? Is it like 9:00? 9:30?

Coop: Well, let's say 9:00, that way we can be here by 9:30.

McKinley: Well, no, why don't we say 9:30, and then make it your beeswax to be here by 9:30? I mean, we'll all be in our late 20s by then. I just don't see any reason why we can't be places on time.

Gary: Okay, then, it's settled. 9:30 it is. All agreed?

Together: Agreed.

McKinley: Good, because I have something at 11:00.

Gary: You just have like a trapper-keeper full of appointments, right?

McKinley: No, I just have something at 11:00, and I can't change it, because I already moved it twice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom