The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition

Suchomimus

giphy.gif
3f1.jpg

DisneyFan18

logo8.jpg

Pahkopē Ski Resort, a new Disney DVC Experience

Today, at a press event, the gracious and most perfect human being, our lord and savior, Bob Chapek announced that Disney is developing, for the first time in the company’s history a DVC Ski Resort in Canada! According to him, this will be one of the most immersive and impressive Ski Resorts in the world, as he promises that Disney is trying to revolutionize the market, to create a new style of Disney Vacation.

During the press release, he also pointed out that we will see some familiar faces, and a ton of Disney references all over the Resort, as he wanted to make sure that this felt like an authentic Disney Vacation. He even went as far as mentioning that it’s their objective to open it in Mickey’s Birthday in 2022, as a gift to the mouse that started it all. Keep Reading...

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
spacemt354's Reviews
logo8-jpg.278760

I'd first like to sincerely applaud many on this team for their voracious dedication to not only the project, but each other as teammates. Not all of you were capable of being as active as past projects, but what made me so happy observing was seeing newer players step into stronger leadership roles, and that is truly the essence of great team chemistry. More on this later.

Initial Forum Post Presentation Reaction: I thought the lead in posts were pretty funny, though they probably could have been a bit more organized for teasing, because bam you posted a billboard for the resort hours before the actual project. Chemistry might be this team's strong suit. Subtly is not.:p

Initial Reaction To a Ski Resort: ....Meh?:confused: *Dodges pitchforks* To be honest (maybe it's different in Canada), and I'm sure you'll offer some form of explanation for this in the project but it felt like you all were still stuck in the mid-80s from last Stanza.
https://www.aspentimes.com/news/as-...-millennials-are-failing-to-fill-in-the-gaps/
And while anecdotal, the winter ski slopes where I'm from have trailed off (pardon the pun) in popularity as of late. So I probably would not have gone this route, more of a risk I feel given the generational shifts I had researched/noticed...but prove me wrong!

Resort Backstory/Intro: Simple yet effective. It's not Ezekiel Moreland and the whole Artist's Point Wilderness Lodge backstory length, but it gets the job done...it settles me into where you are taking me. Adore the logo and the name...it's a unique name like 'Aulani' - cool! And the stats are a nice tie-in with the Program Guide format -- hey you actually read it! :D:p Also pretty sure Borealis Camp is where @S.P.E.W will vacation from now on with his steamed hams.

Why Vancouver?: I will be consistent with a critique I had with another team's project (believe it was Verde in Stanza I) but you don't need to tell me the brainstorming process if it isn't relevant to 'Why Vancouver'. It is just taking up text and is boring to read, bullet points might even be more effective for the 'why' section -- it will keep you on a point by point...fact driven narrative rather than a more flowing one that can get side-tracked. Small nitpick though.

Ultimately I agree with your decision of Vancouver over Banff due to tourism and accessibility via flights from the US and the west coast in particular, as well as the emerging Chinese market, the upcoming winter Olympics, and that Canada has been proven most effective for luring Chinese tourists. Well done research all around -- you're starting to convince me of the ski resort. I also approve of the split DVC/hotel rooms for this type of destination. I'll also tack on in this category, Budget is a bit high (Aulani was around $800 Million, but not out of the realm of possibility to be $945 Mill) and the DVC Points Chart was amazingly detailed (though a bit hard to read)

Resort Details: Getting serious Shining vibes from the look of the Base Camp:eek: Bob does not like how Valet is included...needs to be a separate fee so everyone knows! Kidding aside, I love the tier system and the incline railway was an ingenious concept to lead you to the Main Camp (though what happens when there's a storm and the rail can't run? What's the alternate route?) Slight organizational nitpick, but that exterior lobby drawing of the Main Camp, I would have included that here instead of randomly at the top. I think it would have flowed better to go from the zoomed out map which teases the artwork...and then zoom in on the exterior. Why? Because the artwork is incredible once again! From the hidden mickey to Tintin in the First Nations lobby image (along with I think the Country Bear heads on the wall??) it's so immersive!

Room Details: @kmbmw777 two thumbs up! I will seriously have to check out this site for future projects, but this is what I'm talking about! Trying something new! The 3D rotating floorplans allows me as a reader to zoom around and look at all the different areas...then come back to the doc for the details. Amazing, amazing job...this was a great presentation idea. And you all even had a room service menu? That's dedication. Though wait...isn't the drinking age in Canada 19 years old not 21 like in the US? Not that I want teens running around all tipsy, but the law is the law eh?;)

Not much to say on the transport other than once again, a solid realism detail - gives the resort perspective especially for folks like myself who have not been to Vancouver with the maps, and the photoshop of the gondolas was also a nice touch, and makes total sense that it would be replicated for this type of resort.

Pahkopē Village: Perpetually under snow, so basically Hogsmeade haha. I must say I don't know why I found the first line of Harold's so funny but I laughed. I didn't know snowmen had jobs. I do think this shop is a great fit in the village and love all the photoshop onto the memorabilia. Simple yet effective. World of Disney...alrighty I'll take it. Al's Toy Barn loses me though...what was the purpose of this and how does it fit a snow setting? Seems a bit forced. Frozen I can totally see being included, that makes sense, and I like the originality you took with some of the other locations, especially Borealis' Steakhouse at the top of the mountain - woo! What a view that would give! And then you show me High School Musical and that is not a nice view. Oh well it's a Canuckaoke bar -- I Canuck think of a better pun for Vancouver. :p I believe Nakusp was already described in the First Nations Lobby description. Sweet Creek sounds sweet, and I'm lovin' Poutine Parlor. Oh, The Muppets lol why? I don't understand the point of the forced IPs. Every backstory for them is -- hey they like the ski resort, so they decided to move there. It might work once, but when it's done multiple times it starts to get old. Harold and Frozen make sense...even the Country Bears to extents...but Toy Story and Muppets are confusing me.

Pahkopē Resort Activities: Oh geez haha, this is going to be tough to go one by one through all of these activities. So many activities! I actually think with someone of them being mentioned in other locations, such as the pool and Country Bear Cabaret, that those could have been cut from this section. Might have condensed it down a bit too.

For instance the Pools/Spa could have had their own section under 'Relaxation' or something, while 'Recreation Activities' could have been it's own section with walking trails, ski slopes, etc. Might have helped break up the list as well. I do appreciate the attention to detail and the consistent teamwork between the resident Canadian Ace and D Hindley in making sure the names weren't repetitive to Canadian cities but also authentic to the culture. Well done. I don't have much negative to say about most of these, other than what I already mentioned about cutting the duplicates/organization, but my favorite has to be the Eagle Lake activities and the art piece that coincided it. That's why I used it as the cover photo for the background music because that picture is ultimately what sold me on how a 'ski resort' could be profitable all year round, which was one of my other concerns for the selection. I like the photoshop as well for the double black diamond slopes being Villain themed - that was a great touch!

Overall Thoughts and Teamwork: What this team did well was not only quell my initial fears about a ski DVC Resort...but did it together. Getting back to my original point - @DisneyFan18 you get a sincere standing ovation from me this round. You embodied why we wanted to bring back Sorcerer's Apprentice...because the game's format enables and encourages you to grow as an imagineer. And personally I'm so happy for you to see you just from Stanza I, in a little under a month, take constructive feedback, apply it, and overcome your initial fear of being a team lead to then assemble this incredible project. Win or lose, you should be very proud of yourself, as should your teammates who helped step into stronger leadership roles this round as well. All around fantastic project!

logo6-jpg.276639

Initial Reaction: Personally, I thought this was an absolutely spectacular concept for a resort! A Carolwood/Walt Disney history DVC resort that mirrors the Disneyland Hotel at the entrance to Walt Disney Studios, which is getting a major expansion in the coming years? I thought that was such an inspired concept. Also, during the brainstorming, I think you did a great job initially not tossing away ideas, and ultimately coming to a consensus on combining the San Fran ideas with an international destination (I also think you made a good move pushing towards international as that was kind of the hint in the prompt haha)

Resort Backstory/Intro: Once again I think you have such an incredible concept for a resort. The name is okay - fits the bill well for what you're going for. In addition, Hyperion Ave is a great riff on the wonderful Buena Vista Street refurb for DCA. I could see it working perfectly for WDSP in the same light. And shout out to @Magic Feather for the amazing drawing with everyone in it as an easter egg! Wonderful job!

Entryway/Lobby: This again is another home run concept. I would have liked some visuals to make sure I understand it better, however from the description I think I can piece it together. Well done Magic Feather. Really just the transition of Carolwood Station into and out of the resort sounds fascinating and a great unique concept. I also appreciate the map, gives a good scale of everything and seems to blend in well with the surroundings. Lobby again, even just some reference photos would have been nice so I can get my bearings...something other than just text. As has been seen throughout the comp, and I think I've tried to remain consistent...I'm a visual person, so images, even good stock photos help out a lot. And if they're custom, even better. Doesn't matter the quality, what matters is the effort and thought put into it (similar to the simple yet clever drawing Magic Feather did of the street corner)

Resort Description: And we have not said yet how this is related to DVC? I can see it labeled on the map, but this section is literally the first time it's stated that this is a DVC Resort in the write-up. Not in the intro/backstory anywhere. That being said I think RMichael did an excellent job mirroring a typical European sized room, which would be smaller than an American room. A subtle detail, but one that truly adds to the realism, But I as a reader have still not been sold as to 'why' this is a DVC Resort.

Special Resort Features: Julius's Restaurant was a great coming out party for @TwilightZone ! Similar to Kevin on Team Brava - you tried something new!! A restaurant menu and you did a wonderful job. The write-up to accompany it by Pi was also a nice touch. Though this is also where on the map I think the generalized map came back to haunt you. I'm kind of lost in the shuffle of where things are located. The Mickey Mouse Pool area is also another wonderfully done area - I love the black and white vs color it's very cool! Though still no mention this is a DVC Resort pool or not? :p

The Museum: Okay, I love this as a stand-alone idea, but within the project this takes up 9 of the 23 slides. And again has very little focus on the DVC element other than DVC people can go walk through it. The detail and immersion, and passion, read through the description is to be praised! However, I'm not sure whether it was the longevity of it, or the lack of longevity around the museum in the project as a whole, that made this feel like Canto Bight in the middle of the presentation. As a stand-alone piece, it's magnificent once again, I love the detail and thought that went into this, and while it would be a great addition to this resort, especially given the topic, I feel like it could have been integrated more smoothly into the project as a whole. Nobody's fault in particular, and it's not a negative per-say, it just feels like a side-adventure in the middle of the presentation (hence the Canto Bight reference) The Arts program tag on was also a nice thought just to add that in here.

Slides 21 - 23 DVC Info: Hmm...hmmm..:hilarious: A bold strategy. Ok, I'm not gonna rag on it. Things happen, and nobody is going to be pre-fired for it
5fqM9Q5.png

Overall Thoughts and Teamwork: I think for the most part this team had great initial dialogue...then I feel personal lives got in the way, and there seemed to be confusion about DVC, splitting the resort between DVC and regular hotel, as well as a variety of other time management things. And that may be attributed to too many cooks in the kitchen. When you have 11 people on the team, there are a lot of various opinions and if you aren't heard or you get busy, it's human nature to kind of check out. And while Pi did an excellent job as team lead, he has been a makeshift team leader for the last few projects even if he didn't have the title of it, doing a lot of the work to bring the team together last minute. I feel like less cooks in the kitchen and a greater emphasis on folks who have mentioned that they have something to prove in Stanza IV, will be the missing ingredient to help propel this team going forward...because with a larger percentage of the team voice, you hold more weight in the conversation -- and can push your ideas through. And based on what the next prompt is...I think that will suit this team well and I look forward to seeing all the talented players on this team live up to the potential I know deep down you can achieve!​

Last edited:

pixie_princess

spacemt354's Reviews
logo8-jpg.278760

I'd first like to sincerely applaud many on this team for their voracious dedication to not only the project, but each other as teammates. Not all of you were capable of being as active as past projects, but what made me so happy observing was seeing newer players step into stronger leadership roles, and that is truly the essence of great team chemistry. More on this later.

Initial Forum Post Presentation Reaction: I thought the lead in posts were pretty funny, though they probably could have been a bit more organized for teasing, because bam you posted a billboard for the resort hours before the actual project. Chemistry might be this team's strong suit. Subtly is not.:p

Initial Reaction To a Ski Resort: ....Meh?:confused: *Dodges pitchforks* To be honest (maybe it's different in Canada), and I'm sure you'll offer some form of explanation for this in the project but it felt like you all were still stuck in the mid-80s from last Stanza.
https://www.aspentimes.com/news/as-...-millennials-are-failing-to-fill-in-the-gaps/
And while anecdotal, the winter ski slopes where I'm from have trailed off (pardon the pun) in popularity as of late. So I probably would not have gone this route, more of a risk I feel given the generational shifts I had researched/noticed...but prove me wrong!

Resort Backstory/Intro: Simple yet effective. It's not Ezekiel Moreland and the whole Artist's Point Wilderness Lodge backstory length, but it gets the job done...it settles me into where you are taking me. Adore the logo and the name...it's a unique name like 'Aulani' - cool! And the stats are a nice tie-in with the Program Guide format -- hey you actually read it! :D:p Also pretty sure Borealis Camp is where @S.P.E.W will vacation from now on with his steamed hams.

Why Vancouver?: I will be consistent with a critique I had with another team's project (believe it was Verde in Stanza I) but you don't need to tell me the brainstorming process if it isn't relevant to 'Why Vancouver'. It is just taking up text and is boring to read, bullet points might even be more effective for the 'why' section -- it will keep you on a point by point...fact driven narrative rather than a more flowing one that can get side-tracked. Small nitpick though.

Ultimately I agree with your decision of Vancouver over Banff due to tourism and accessibility via flights from the US and the west coast in particular, as well as the emerging Chinese market, the upcoming winter Olympics, and that Canada has been proven most effective for luring Chinese tourists. Well done research all around -- you're starting to convince me of the ski resort. I also approve of the split DVC/hotel rooms for this type of destination. I'll also tack on in this category, Budget is a bit high (Aulani was around $800 Million, but not out of the realm of possibility to be $945 Mill) and the DVC Points Chart was amazingly detailed (though a bit hard to read)

Resort Details: Getting serious Shining vibes from the look of the Base Camp:eek: Bob does not like how Valet is included...needs to be a separate fee so everyone knows! Kidding aside, I love the tier system and the incline railway was an ingenious concept to lead you to the Main Camp (though what happens when there's a storm and the rail can't run? What's the alternate route?) Slight organizational nitpick, but that exterior lobby drawing of the Main Camp, I would have included that here instead of randomly at the top. I think it would have flowed better to go from the zoomed out map which teases the artwork...and then zoom in on the exterior. Why? Because the artwork is incredible once again! From the hidden mickey to Tintin in the First Nations lobby image (along with I think the Country Bear heads on the wall??) it's so immersive!

Room Details: @kmbmw777 two thumbs up! I will seriously have to check out this site for future projects, but this is what I'm talking about! Trying something new! The 3D rotating floorplans allows me as a reader to zoom around and look at all the different areas...then come back to the doc for the details. Amazing, amazing job...this was a great presentation idea. And you all even had a room service menu? That's dedication. Though wait...isn't the drinking age in Canada 19 years old not 21 like in the US? Not that I want teens running around all tipsy, but the law is the law eh?;)

Not much to say on the transport other than once again, a solid realism detail - gives the resort perspective especially for folks like myself who have not been to Vancouver with the maps, and the photoshop of the gondolas was also a nice touch, and makes total sense that it would be replicated for this type of resort.

Pahkopē Village: Perpetually under snow, so basically Hogsmeade haha. I must say I don't know why I found the first line of Harold's so funny but I laughed. I didn't know snowmen had jobs. I do think this shop is a great fit in the village and love all the photoshop onto the memorabilia. Simple yet effective. World of Disney...alrighty I'll take it. Al's Toy Barn loses me though...what was the purpose of this and how does it fit a snow setting? Seems a bit forced. Frozen I can totally see being included, that makes sense, and I like the originality you took with some of the other locations, especially Borealis' Steakhouse at the top of the mountain - woo! What a view that would give! And then you show me High School Musical and that is not a nice view. Oh well it's a Canuckaoke bar -- I Canuck think of a better pun for Vancouver. :p I believe Nakusp was already described in the First Nations Lobby description. Sweet Creek sounds sweet, and I'm lovin' Poutine Parlor. Oh, The Muppets lol why? I don't understand the point of the forced IPs. Every backstory for them is -- hey they like the ski resort, so they decided to move there. It might work once, but when it's done multiple times it starts to get old. Harold and Frozen make sense...even the Country Bears to extents...but Toy Story and Muppets are confusing me.

Pahkopē Resort Activities: Oh geez haha, this is going to be tough to go one by one through all of these activities. So many activities! I actually think with someone of them being mentioned in other locations, such as the pool and Country Bear Cabaret, that those could have been cut from this section. Might have condensed it down a bit too.

For instance the Pools/Spa could have had their own section under 'Relaxation' or something, while 'Recreation Activities' could have been it's own section with walking trails, ski slopes, etc. Might have helped break up the list as well. I do appreciate the attention to detail and the consistent teamwork between the resident Canadian Ace and D Hindley in making sure the names weren't repetitive to Canadian cities but also authentic to the culture. Well done. I don't have much negative to say about most of these, other than what I already mentioned about cutting the duplicates/organization, but my favorite has to be the Eagle Lake activities and the art piece that coincided it. That's why I used it as the cover photo for the background music because that picture is ultimately what sold me on how a 'ski resort' could be profitable all year round, which was one of my other concerns for the selection. I like the photoshop as well for the double black diamond slopes being Villain themed - that was a great touch!

Overall Thoughts and Teamwork: What this team did well was not only quell my initial fears about a ski DVC Resort...but did it together. Getting back to my original point - @DisneyFan18 you get a sincere standing ovation from me this round. You embodied why we wanted to bring back Sorcerer's Apprentice...because the game's format enables and encourages you to grow as an imagineer. And personally I'm so happy for you to see you just from Stanza I, in a little under a month, take constructive feedback, apply it, and overcome your initial fear of being a team lead to then assemble this incredible project. Win or lose, you should be very proud of yourself, as should your teammates who helped step into stronger leadership roles this round as well. All around fantastic project!

logo6-jpg.276639

Initial Reaction: Personally, I thought this was an absolutely spectacular concept for a resort! A Carolwood/Walt Disney history DVC resort that mirrors the Disneyland Hotel at the entrance to Walt Disney Studios, which is getting a major expansion in the coming years? I thought that was such an inspired concept. Also, during the brainstorming, I think you did a great job initially not tossing away ideas, and ultimately coming to a consensus on combining the San Fran ideas with an international destination (I also think you made a good move pushing towards international as that was kind of the hint in the prompt haha)

Resort Backstory/Intro: Once again I think you have such an incredible concept for a resort. I don't like the name though...I would have much preferred something like Disney's Carolwood Park Resort. Isn't the Hollywood Tower Hotel also right next door? And not being turned into Guardians? So it might be a bit repetitive to have Hollywoodland Hotel down the street from the Hollywood Tower Hotel. That being said, Hyperion Ave is a great riff on the wonderful Buena Vista Street refurb for DCA. I could see it working perfectly for WDSP in the same light. And shout out to @Magic Feather for the amazing drawing with everyone in it as an easter egg! Wonderful job!

Entryway/Lobby: This again is another home run concept. I would have liked some visuals to make sure I understand it better, however from the description I think I can piece it together. Well done Magic Feather. Really just the transition of Carolwood Station into and out of the resort sounds fascinating and a great unique concept. I also appreciate the map, gives a good scale of everything and seems to blend in well with the surroundings. Lobby again, even just some reference photos would have been nice so I can get my bearings...something other than just text. As has been seen throughout the comp, and I think I've tried to remain consistent...I'm a visual person, so images, even good stock photos help out a lot. And if they're custom, even better. Doesn't matter the quality, what matters is the effort and thought put into it (similar to the simple yet clever drawing Magic Feather did of the street corner)

Resort Description: And we have not said yet how this is related to DVC? I can see it labeled on the map, but this section is literally the first time it's stated that this is a DVC Resort in the write-up. Not in the intro/backstory anywhere. That being said I think RMichael did an excellent job mirroring a typical European sized room, which would be smaller than an American room. A subtle detail, but one that truly adds to the realism, But I as a reader have still not been sold as to 'why' this is a DVC Resort.

Special Resort Features: Julius's Restaurant was a great coming out party for @TwilightZone ! Similar to Kevin on Team Brava - you tried something new!! A restaurant menu and you did a wonderful job. The write-up to accompany it by Pi was also a nice touch. Though this is also where on the map I think the generalized map came back to haunt you. I'm kind of lost in the shuffle of where things are located. The Mickey Mouse Pool area is also another wonderfully done area - I love the black and white vs color it's very cool! Though still no mention this is a DVC Resort pool or not? :p

The Museum: Okay, I love this as a stand-alone idea, but within the project this takes up 9 of the 23 slides. And again has very little focus on the DVC element other than DVC people can go walk through it. The detail and immersion, and passion, read through the description is to be praised! However, I'm not sure whether it was the longevity of it, or the lack of longevity around the museum in the project as a whole, that made this feel like Canto Bight in the middle of the presentation. As a stand-alone piece, it's magnificent once again, I love the detail and thought that went into this, and while it would be a great addition to this resort, especially given the topic, I feel like it could have been integrated more smoothly into the project as a whole. Nobody's fault in particular, and it's not a negative per-say, it just feels like a side-adventure in the middle of the presentation (hence the Canto Bight reference) The Arts program tag on was also a nice thought just to add that in here.

Slides 21 - 23 DVC Info: Hmm...hmmm..:hilarious: A bold strategy. Ok, I'm not gonna rag on it. Things happen, and nobody is going to be punished for it this round.

Overall Thoughts and Teamwork: I think for the most part this team had great initial dialogue...then I feel personal lives got in the way, and there seemed to be confusion about DVC, splitting the resort between DVC and regular hotel, as well as a variety of other time management things. And that may be attributed to too many cooks in the kitchen. When you have 11 people on the team, there are a lot of various opinions and if you aren't heard or you get busy, it's human nature to kind of check out. And while Pi did an excellent job as team lead, he has been a makeshift team leader for the last few projects even if he didn't have the title of it, doing a lot of the work to bring the team together last minute. I feel like less cooks in the kitchen and a greater emphasis on folks who have mentioned that they have something to prove in Stanza IV, will be the missing ingredient to help propel this team going forward...because with a larger percentage of the team voice, you hold more weight in the conversation -- and can push your ideas through. And based on what the next prompt is...I think that will suit this team well and I look forward to seeing all the talented players on this team live up to the potential I know deep down you can achieve!​

I see how it got lost in the shuffle but our resort was actually Walt Disney Studios resort and hotel so maybe that clears up some initial confusion for the intro.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I see how it got lost in the shuffle but our resort was actually Walt Disney Studios resort and hotel so maybe that clears up some initial confusion for the intro.
That must have been a last minute edit because up until like 11:30 PM it was Hollywoodland Hotel haha

Edit - video title fixed and I'll edit out my nitpick on the name - Thanks!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
That must have been a last minute edit because up until like 11:30 PM it was Hollywoodland Hotel haha
Yeah haha. There was different people who thought different names so some sections had [insert hotel name], others had Hollywoodland Hotel, and others had Disney Studios Resort. It was fixed last minute to (hopefully) be consistent throughout haha

AceAstro

winter ski slopes where I'm from have trailed off
Because I know the answer to this, they’re doing fairly decently here! If I were to drive from Calgary (my city), to Vancouver (12 hour drive, 1 1/2 hour flight because of the mountains :rolleyes:), you pass 4-5 big name ski resorts without trailing more than 30 mins from the highway. This doesn’t include all the ones north of Vancouver like Whistler where they hosted the 2010 Nordic Olympic Events.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
--Stanza III - The Haunted Board Room--
A Ghoulish Delight

This Board Room will again be a bit unorthodox in that Skipper2 has had to leave the competition to help take care of his father and we all send him our sincerest well-wishes to him and his father.

That being said, while we have one 'elimination' this round - I think the Board Room will be a good exercise for a few contestants going forward to see where their heads are at with regard to the competition. (Remember just because you're in the Board Room doesn't mean you're eliminated. I think we are pretty forgiving ghost hosts, we just want to see where you're at)

Both from Team Brava Anlavaro and Flippin'Flounder are two judge nominations for The Board Room, which can take place while the reviews are coming in. That being said, it leaves the teams numerically, very uneven. With Team Brava having the potential for 6/7 members after the Board Room session while Castle has 11 - so we will have shift to even the numbers.

@Pionmycake and @pixie_princess will be on Team Brava beginning in Stanza IV (and will be added to the Resort PM now to get to know their new team)

And with that we will head to the Board Room thread!

AceAstro

--Stanza III - The Haunted Board Room--
A Ghoulish Delight

This Board Room will again be a bit unorthodox in that Skipper2 has had to leave the competition to help take care of his father and we all send him our sincerest well-wishes to him and his father.

That being said, while we have one 'elimination' this round - I think the Board Room will be a good exercise for a few contestants going forward to see where their heads are at with regard to the competition. (Remember just because you're in the Board Room doesn't mean you're eliminated. I think we are pretty forgiving ghost hosts, we just want to see where you're at)

Both from Team Brava Anlavaro and Flippin'Flounder are two judge nominations for The Board Room, which can take place while the reviews are coming in. That being said, it leaves the teams numerically, very uneven. With Team Brava having the potential for 6/7 members after the Board Room session while Castle has 11 - so we will have shift to even the numbers.

@Pionmycake and @pixie_princess will be on Team Brava beginning in Stanza IV (and will be added to the Resort PM now to get to know their new team)

And with that we will head to the Board Room thread!
They can keep all 11! The Avengers don’t need outside help!

(Unless it’s fighting Thanos)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom