The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Swipe right if you think it would be "the wildest ride in the wilderness!" ;)
Well honestly 4 days was longer than I expected for this thread to have to post this lol
rated+g.gif

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Stanza I Brainstorming Playlist
Created a few weeks ago based on a Question of the Day - here's a combined player playlist - with favorite song contributions from Pionmycake, kmbmw777, AceAstro, Voxel, D Hindley, as well as 4 contributions each from MonorailRed and myself to round it out.
This combined with @MA Screamin' 's Sorcerer Radio playlist - we are rockin' and rollin'! Enjoy!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Also if anyone is keeping track of the Hidden Mickey count in the competition -- we are up to 8 (intentional) Hidden Mickeys now on the main thread (I say now because we were at 7 before the post above;))

Edit: which I now realize only shows up in desktop format -- a hidden mickey within an attempted hidden mickey! o_O

Last edited:

AceAstro

Also if anyone is keeping track of the Hidden Mickey count in the competition -- we are up to 8 (intentional) Hidden Mickeys now on the main thread (I say now because we were at 7 before the post above;))

Edit: which I now realize only shows up in desktop format -- a hidden mickey within an attempted hidden mickey! o_O
That it does. I had no idea it was a hidden mickey until I pulled it up on my computer just now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom