The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
To every team member,
Please do not pull a Tintin or any similar stunt. We already had this just last year with GoT in Universal
To be fair I'm not going to tell any team what they can and cannot do. It's not what this game is about. To that same extent though, the introductory prompt is a fairly straightforward 'Disney' challenge with plenty of options, so there shouldn't be any need to use non-Disney properties.

DisneyManOne

To every team member,
Please do not pull a Tintin or any similar stunt. We already had this just last year with GoT in Universal and

We do not need another one of those

Trust me: we'll try to avoid it.

And by the way, the only reason Warner Bros. made that dumb Tom & Jerry/Willy Wonka crossover movie was so that they could hold on to the rights to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

You know, I've always had the hope that one day, Disney will release an animated version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, based on the 2013 West End stage adaptation. (Not the 2017 Broadway retool. That was garbage.) As someone who plans to be a professional writer in the future, maybe I'll pitch the idea to them someday. And who knows? Maybe Warner would give over the rights.

BTW, I'm not the biggest fan of modern-day Warner Bros. Frankly, if it weren't for Sony, Warner Bros. would hold the title for worst mainstream movie studio ever, in my opinion.

MonorailRed

Applebees
banner1.JPG

Figment in Safari Gear - Issue #1
Book1.JPG

Book2.JPG

Book3.JPG

-------------------

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
banner2.JPG

Poster1.JPG

------------
In June of 2017, The Walt Disney Company acquired Euro Disney S.C.A, the operating company of the Disneyland Paris Resort, now giving full control over to Disney who pledged to invest billions to strengthen the resort. Recently, Fantasyland expansions have become popular in Disney Parks. In particular with the Enchanted Forest and New Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom, the upcoming Fantasyland project at Tokyo Disneyland, and the planned Fantasyland expansion at Hong Kong Disneyland to name a few.

For this challenge, the teams will be designing a 'New Fantasyland Expansion' for Disneyland Paris.

- This proposal may include anything from refurbishments, removals, replacements, and/or other additions.
- It's an open canvas of imagination and creativity!
- One final note, @Disney Dad 3000 has received the first immunity idol in the competition. He is a finalist in the So, You Want To Be An Imagineer Season 16 competition, which is running late and finishing during this project, so he has earned the idol for his commitment to both competitions. This means if Team Brava loses, Disney Dad cannot be nominated to The Board Room. For all future rounds, the immunity idol will be granted to the winning team's Project Manager.

Project Managers
Castle
- mickeyfan5534
Verde - DisneyManOne

Brava - AceAstro

Guest Judge
@LouP
Author of The Imagineering Pyramid

Testimonial Reviewers
Castle
- pixie_princess, David2319, The90sKid, DisneyForever
Verde - WowFactor, Disneylover152, Poe Dameron, Fox&Hound

Brava - Driver, P_Radden, v_k, WEDImagineering

This Project is due Wednesday March 28th at 8:59PM PST

Due Date Time Zones
Pacific Standard Time - 8:59 PM
Eastern Standard Time - 11:59 PM
Greenwich Mean Time - 3:59 AM

Central European Time - 4:59 AM

Any specific questions feel free to ask in your brainstorming PMs or below. Thank you, best of luck to everyone, and enjoy The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition!​

Last edited:

Suchomimus

Drats! My strategy this season was to create exclusively Tin Tin attractions
Tin Tin and the Seven Dwarves
Jungle Cruise with Tin Tin as your Skipper
The Haunted Mansion but with Tin Tin ad the Ghost Host
Spaceship Tin Tin
Journey into Imagination with Tin Tin
The Great Tin Tin Ride
Tower of Tin Tin
Tin Tin’s Flight
Soarin’ With Tin Tin
Matterhorn Tinsleds
Tindiana Tins and the Temple of the Forbidden Skull

mickeyfan5534

banner2.JPG

Poster1.JPG

------------
In June of 2017, The Walt Disney Company acquired Euro Disney S.C.A, the operating company of the Disneyland Paris Resort, now giving full control over to Disney who pledged to invest billions to strengthen the resort. Recently, Fantasyland expansions have become popular in Disney Parks. In particular with the Enchanted Forest and New Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom, the upcoming Fantasyland project at Tokyo Disneyland, and the planned Fantasyland expansion at Hong Kong Disneyland to name a few.

For this challenge, the teams will be designing a 'New Fantasyland Expansion' for Disneyland Paris.
This proposal may include anything from refurbishments, removals, replacements, and/or other additions. It's an open canvas of imagination and creativity!

One final note, @Disney Dad 3000 has received the first immunity idol in the competition. He is a finalist in the So, You Want To Be An Imagineer Season 16 competition, which is running late and finishing during this project, so he has earned the idol for his commitment to both competitions. This means if Team Brava loses, Disney Dad cannot be nominated to The Board Room. For all future rounds, the immunity idol will be granted to the winning team's Project Manager.

Project Managers
Castle
- mickeyfan5534
Verde - DisneyManOne

Brava - AceAstro

Guest Judge
@LouP
Author of The Imagineering Pyramid

Testimonial Reviewers
Castle
- pixie_princess, David2319, The90sKid, DisneyForever
Verde - WowFactor, Disneylover152, Poe Dameron, Fox&Hound

Brava - Driver, P_Radden, v_k, WEDImagineering

This Project is due Wednesday March 28th at 8:59PM PST

Due Date Time Zones
Pacific Standard Time - 8:59 PM
Eastern Standard Time - 11:59 PM
Greenwich Mean Time - 3:59 AM

Central European Time - 4:59 AM

Any specific questions feel free to ask in your brainstorming PMs or below. Thank you, best of luck to everyone, and enjoy The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition!​

819087e888b222cb32d715699b4631a9.gif

Voxel

President of Progress City
Spaceship Tin Tin
The Great Tin Tin Ride
Tower of Tin Tin
Tin Tin’s Flight
Soarin’ With Tin Tin
Matterhorn Tinsleds
I wish I could burn this post.

Suchomimus

Spaceship Tin Tin
The Great Tin Tin Ride
Tower of Tin Tin
Tin Tin’s Flight
Soarin’ With Tin Tin
Matterhorn Tinsleds
I wish I could burn this post.
pc8tp.jpg

Order now and we’ll give you the Extended Tin Tinization Editon for just $19.99! That includes
Tin Tin: Mission Breakout
Mad Tin Party
It’s a Tin World
Living With The Tin
Horiz-Tins
Big Tinder Moun-Tin Railroad
Universe of Tin
Tin Tin’s Enchanted Tinki Room
Tin Lightcycle Run
Pirates of the Caribbean with Captain Haddock
Splash Mount-Tin
Rag-Tin Spirits
Sev-Tin Dwarves Mine Train
And Tin Tin and the Forbidden Journey

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom