The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

DisneyManOne

Episode 2 of my let's play is up! Still kinda rough, but I definitely think I start to find my footing a bit more here. Episode is a bit long because I'm trying to get ahead to the twist in the game. Then I'll go down to 20-30 minute episodes.

You're playing Doki Doki? Oh, I have pity on you. Words cannot describe what horrors your eyes will soon see...unless you already saw some other playthroughs on YouTube, then I guess you know what's gonna happen.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
You're playing Doki Doki? Oh, I have pity on you. Words cannot describe what horrors your eyes will soon see...unless you already saw some other playthroughs on YouTube, then I guess you know what's gonna happen.
I watched the Game Grumps until The Thing happened. Then I stopped and decided to do it as a first let's play.

Gonna be fun cuz I'm a huge wimp lol

TwilightZone

Inside Out music is playing by Wonders of Life (never heard that before) and theres cones on the roof of the pavilion... hmmm....;)
as much as I will miss the old area music
AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif

Voxel

President of Progress City
That would be a byproduct of Disney’s spending that money on attractions and merchandise based on the hottest IPs.
Without digging into to much I think you would be surprised how much of it Isn’t based around hottest ip spending. A lot of the spending is playing catch up on the Masterplan that was halted after 2001.

The full road and infrastructure changes have been in the works for a long long time.

Also I should note their are a lot of attractions built that arn’t based on hot IP. I means tron legacy was not a sucess like ppl love to believe it is (don’t get me wrong. I love tron)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom