The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

Disney Dad 3000

No! The big news was a Star Wars resort is coming and you'll probably have to donate your right kidney to afford it.

Didn't we already knowthat or were we thinking left kidney before? :)
Was good to get confirmation of it being seamless for guests into GE, though I would've thought that would be a no brained for Disney, but who can ever tell with them.

If I had to guess, it'll probably start start around 699 per person, per day based on double occupancy and then go up from there pending room type. No inside knowledge of course, just roughly figuring 3-325 of that for room (equating to 650 for a couple comparing to the other "high end" resorts), 75 towards GE entry, 100 towards food and allotting 200 for the immersion/cast/etc.
What will be interesting is 5 years after it opens and the die hards who don't care about $$ to experience it have seen it, does demand stay high, price point, etc and does the immersion go away.

AceAstro

Didn't we already knowthat or were we thinking left kidney before? :)
Was good to get confirmation of it being seamless for guests into GE, though I would've thought that would be a no brained for Disney, but who can ever tell with them.

If I had to guess, it'll probably start start around 699 per person, per day based on double occupancy and then go up from there pending room type. No inside knowledge of course, just roughly figuring 3-325 of that for room (equating to 650 for a couple comparing to the other "high end" resorts), 75 towards GE entry, 100 towards food and allotting 200 for the immersion/cast/etc.
What will be interesting is 5 years after it opens and the die hards who don't care about $$ to experience it have seen it, does demand stay high, price point, etc and does the immersion go away.
I think that with more movies coming out, demand will stay high. Especially if they have multiple different experiences!

Suchomimus

@S.P.E.W I have some ideas for some daily questions of my own; would you mind if I posted them at the same time that you do?
4wMjWkW.gif
Well what I mean is that I usually post after or before 2:40 very weekday, so I would suggest posting a little earlier if you can.

kmbmw777

Ok I'm not going crazy:hilarious: -- I linked the timestamp. @TheOriginalTiki kmb's not South African :p

Interesting... I just read through my intent to join to see if I mis-said something (or said something with unintended consequence). I'm actually kind of curious lol. :hilarious:
A) Your Username and What it Represents:

Well. kmb are my initials Kevin Michael B--- ; mw stands for Marching Warriors (even though now we are just a marching band rather than THE Marching warriors; long story - maybe I'll elaborate someday. 777 stands for my freshman year show in marching band - entitled "Seven." Obviously, it had a pretty big impact on me.

B) Your Favorite Non-Disney Attraction:
My favorite non-Disney attraction is definitely Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. It's just perfect.

C) Your Favorite Armchair Imagineering Project, Past or Present:
I love Imagineerland's Library of London, and Artificial Artist's Rebuilding EPCOT (which I was just exposed to) is pretty sick!

kmbmw777

I knew you were actually near Chicago -- I just thought for basically a year now you were originally South African:hilarious: Learn something new every day!
The most my experience with South Africa has been is in a couple of books that we read in 8th grade. (I'm blanking on the name, though) :p

in other news...
TIL (today I learned) that I know nothing about voltage , and that no matter what degree I study, I will always not do well on AP Physics exams. :hilarious::hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom