The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I'm not gonna be that guy but I'm gonna be that guy, the penultimate episode of Doctor Who a couple seasons ago did something somewhat similar and got nominated for an Emmy for their troubles. If this was anywhere near how good that was, I need to get on board with this show.
Heaven Sent, right? The epsiode where Capaldi was alone in the prison thing trying to break out over 900 years or something like that? Great episode!

I've become less super huped for doctor who over the years, but I've seen every episode. That season especially was on of my favorites. That episode was amazing.

The Bojack one goes even smaller though. There no plot really. No fight. No goal. Just Bojack. In a room. And yet it works. But the Doctor Who episode is the similar kind of concept of focusing in fully on one character and location the whole episode.

Personally, I like Bojack better. But Bojack and Doctor Who are two of my favorite all time shows

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Heaven Sent, right? The epsiode where Capaldi was alone in the prison thing trying to break out over 900 years or something like that? Great episode!

I've become less super huped for doctor who over the years, but I've seen every episode. That season especially was on of my favorites. That episode was amazing.

The Bojack one goes even smaller though. There no plot really. No fight. No goal. Just Bojack. In a room. And yet it works. But the Doctor Who episode is the similar kind of concept of focusing in fully on one character and location the whole episode.

Personally, I like Bojack better. But Bojack and Doctor Who are two of my favorite all time shows
I will say though, Bojack, while extremely funny and primarily a comedy, can get heavy. Like real heavy. This show has made me cry. And I don't cry at tv shows. Or rarely at all. So, if a show that talks abouy alcoholism and family issues and depression is too much for you, don't watch this show. Even though it has a ton of great comedy. It's darker than most shows too.

mickeyfan5534

I was getting less and less hyped because of the aftermath of Heaven Sent and the year long break but then series 10 happened and then the Christmas special happened and then Jodie Whitaker happened and choo-choo get on the hype train is it October yet?

Back on topic: I need to watch this show.

D Hulk

A little update on my adventure through China:

89CBC3F1-489E-49B0-B7F2-FD458B15E281.jpeg

We just completed an amazing hiking journey across the Great Wall. READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Am I the only one who thinks that Busch Gardens Tampa has this obsession with roller coasters?
Eh, it's what brings the most people in there. Lowry Park Zoo is right nearby. I don't know many people who would go to Busch Gardens for the animals when the Zoo is so close by. I'd appreciate a bit more variety in their rides, but coasters have always been what they're best at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom