The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition

MonorailRed

Applebees
Less bold text, and more paragraphs...they aren't your enemy...your teams post has hard to read...

Have fun in your little Greenhouse of Horrors….

Little-Shop-Of-Horrors-gif.gif

Jungle Cruise - Eating humans and Scaring European Children since 2014

JokersWild

So, in a future challenge, I can make a ride based on Harry Potter, and call it a win?

No, because that has been built in not one, but two parks. Tintin has not been placed in any park anywhere in the world. There has been a movie made, yes, but that truly means absolutely nothing. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has two movies, yet there is a ride based solely on the book in England. The same is entirely possible for Tintin.

EDIT: And I agree whole heartedly with Red. This is not the place for this kind of discussion as you, englanddg have been so adamant to uphold in other situations.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
No, because that has been built in not one, but two parks. Tintin has not been placed in any park anywhere in the world.
Wrong.

http://tintin.wikia.com/wiki/Walibi_Belgium

There has been a movie made, yes, but that truly means absolutely nothing0

Again, wrong.

Spielberg owns the rights.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has two movies, yet there is a ride based solely on the book in England. The same is entirely possible for Tintin.

Possible, but NOT for DIsney. Not even plausable for Disney.

JokersWild

Possible, but NOT for DIsney. Not even plausable for Disney.

Again, I respectfully point you towards the Great Movie Ride. An attraction that, though partnered with MGM, is made up almost entirely of Warner Brothers and Paramount films. I don't understand why it is not plausible for Disney.

And yes. Please move this to the discussion thread.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
As it stands now, no, not plausable, and this competition requires we examine the plausable.

Otherwise, we'd just make a fun coaster with Warner Bros. characters as well.

No...

Doesn't work like that.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
You stole a European IP, assumed it was not represented in a theme park (which I proved you wrong) and then assumed it would win and based your concept off that?

DinoInstitute

Well, first off,.....discussion thread.

And second, you are really taking it too far. It is a fun competition, no need to go to extensive lengths to prove why we didn't do anything original or allowed and we should lose.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Well, first off,.....discussion thread.

And second, you are really taking it too far. It is a fun competition, no need to go to extensive lengths to prove why we didn't do anything original or allowed and we should lose.

All I'll say here is have a sense of humor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom