The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition

DinoInstitute

Challenge 1- Ye Come Seekin' Adventure and Salty Ol' Pirates, eh? Or the Lost Ark?Team Land's submission: Tintin's New Adventures!
OVERVIEW

tintin11-1.jpg

As shown by the title of our entry, we have decided to base our mini-land off of the comic books The Adventures of Tintin. There were three big reasons why we thought that this would be a great idea for our project. First of all, this comic has high popularity in much of Europe, meaning many guests would dream of experiencing something like what we have created. Also, Disney is all about nostalgia, and what better way to create that than to let people relive a fond memory of their childhood reading about Tintin, making up their own stories, and playing in the backyard? Finally, "adventure" is simply in the title! The incredible journeys that Tintin provides are perfect for a land themed to adventure!

Because of these reasons, we think that Tintin is a great way to make an expansion to Adventureland. However, we didn't just use one of his old stories from a comic, we created a brand new adventure that guests can experience for the first time.

For this new story, Tintin decides to travel to a small village in India to report on the strange happenings inside a nearby cave and in a Hindu temple.

Therefore, to tell this new story we have recreated an Indian village, complete with streets filled with kiosks that have different merchants selling a variety of items. This area is designed with many traditional colors and Indian designs. The restaurant and shop are also located here. In this part of the land you may be lucky enough to catch
Tintin as a character roaming around, too! There is lots of stonework and greenery as well, and as you continue down the streets the area transitions from a village into a jungle. You turn a corner, and it leads to a beautiful waterfall and shrine to the god of fresh water, Apam Napat.

For a basic layout of the land, here is a picture. The small squares are the kiosks and that area is the village, the building close to the lagoon is the restaurant, the other tan building is the shop, the grey building is the ride show building, and the short grey building is part of the facade.

2zf7lmg.png

RIDE- The Adventures of Tintin: Escape from the Enchanted Cavern!
The Adventures of Tintin: Escape from the Enchanted Cavernis the headliner ride in our Adventureland expansion. We wanted to create something amazing, and wanted to do something with water, but we had to take into account Paris’s cold winters and included heaters and warm fans at the end. We also had to take into account the Indiana Jones coaster, so we made sure to theme the roof of the showbuilding a bit and block the showbuilding's view from the top of the lift hill on Indy, as not to ruin the effect. It is a combination dark ride/rollercoaster with water elements. In this groundbreaking ride, you travel with Tintin and Snowy on their latest adventure exploring the natural beauty and mythology of India.
QUEUE
The queue begins at the edge of the village, in the same temple facade that houses the shop Apam Napat's Ancient Treasures. From there, the queue exits the village and winds through the dense Indian jungle.

Throughout the queue are references to the Tintin comic books. These include:

• An animatronic parrot that on occasion exclaims, "GRRREAT GREEDY-GUTS!" (from The Broken Ear)
  • An explorer's camp in the distance with a Bianca Castafiore record playing (from various books)
  • An animatronic gorilla (from The Black Island)
  • A symbol of the opium smugglers gang of Kih-Oskh painted on a tree (from Cigars of the Pharaoh/The Blue Lotus)
Presently, you step into a clearing and are treated to a view of a mountain with a beautiful waterfall.

beautiful-waterfall-wallpaper.jpg

The queue then leads inside the mountain, into an archaeology camp which doubles as the preshow area. An old TV flickers on, showing a colonial British news channel.

PRESHOW
NEWSCASTER: This just in! The Jharanā cavern in North India, famous for strange happenings which are rumored to have been caused by Hindu gods, has mysteriously flooded overnight! Locals believe that the flood, caused by a raging river where none existed before, was caused by the anger of Apam Napat, the Hindu god of fresh water. It is uncertain as to why he was angry, but the locals speculate that it may have something to do with the boy reporter Tintin, who was investigating strange happenings inside the cave. Tintin is currently missing in action, presumably trapped in the Jharanā cavern and unable to exit because of the water. Next up--new information on the recent Normandy Beach invasion!

The TV suddenly cuts out. As the queue progresses through the cavern, the rock walls get higher and the sounds of dripping water can be heard all around. Mist is sprayed into certain parts of the cave, to add to the effect. As you move into the loading area, you can hear the sound of a raging river in the distance.
RIDE
The ride vehicles have the appearance of old mine carts.

ifg-pg39-web.jpg

The cart slowly starts down the track and enters a large, dark hole in the wall. The noise of the raging river grows even louder. Eventually, you come to the river itself. Tintin and Snowy animatronics are trapped on the other side.

TINTIN: Crumbs, Snowy! The water has us trapped in this cavern! We'll never get out!

All of a sudden, the river rises and Tintin and Snowy are swept under (In reality, the platform on which they are standing lowers. The animatronics are made to be waterproof). You have no choice but to follow them, as your ride vehicle is swept up by the water as well (the ride track is slightly below the water, so it appears that the ride vehicle is floating down the river. However, it is not really flowing like how it feels, instead the vehicles are equipped with motion simulation at the base). The mine cart floats down the rapids at a brisk pace. In this scene, you get a bit wet from the rapidly moving water and movement of the vehicles.

You see two more Tintin and Snowy animatronics, barely hanging on to the rock face. They are about to go over a waterfall.

TINTIN: Great snakes, we're going over!

The mine cart goes over the waterfall, hitting the lake below with a large “splash”(water tubes shoot water into the air). Suddenly the mine carts exit the river. You move into another room, where it is completely dark. The sound of dripping water grows louder. A single corolla of light appears and gets brighter until you can distinguish that it is a golden throne. A figure appears on the throne (using a Pepper's Ghost effect). It is Apam Napat, the Hindu god of fresh water.

aramnapat.jpg

A loud voice disturbs the silence.

APAM NAPAT: I created you. I made your life easier. I let your eyes feast on beautiful wonders, and now you are disturbing my peace and trying to steal my jewels, the only things that I possess. I gave you everything and is still not enough for you!

A scene of Tintin and Snowy is projected on a screen of mist in front of you.

TINTIN: I’m sorry, but I have no idea what are you talking about. I came here to see why all of these strange things are happening, nothing more.

APAM NAPAT: Nothing more? Then suffer the consequences of disturbing the god of water.You feel a splash of mist, and the ride vehicle is blasted backwards into a rollercoaster filled with different splashes and water effects. Geysers lift you into the air, one after another. You see Tintin next to you through the water, shouting for Apam Napat to stop.

APAM NAPAT (voice booming through the cave): Why should I stop?

TINTIN: I am only here to discover the truth! I'm not the one who disturbed you!

The ride vehicles plummet down one last drop, still backwards, and land with a giant splash. You land next to a giant animatronic of Apam Napat,and your vehicle rotates to face the animatronic. Standing next to him are Tintin and Snowy.

APAM NAPAT: If you're not the one who disturbed me, then who stole my jewels?

TINTIN: I don't know! I've been trying--

At that moment, sunlight emerges through a hole in the cavern, and you have a clear view of two cave robbers who hold Apam Napat's jewels in their hands. Evidently, they are the ones who actually disturbed the god. They sheepishly stare back at you. Tintin pulls a gun on them and tells them to drop their weapons, which they do. Your ride vehicle moves into the next scene, which shows Tintin tying the robbers up with a rope so they cannot move. Apam Napat turns and speaks to Tintin:

APAM NAPAT: My apologies on everything I put you under, as you were wrongly accused. Please, I allow you to take the forbidden path through the cave of jewels, and take all that you desire. Bring it to the village for the residents to celebrate the end of this troubling time.
You move into the next scene, which is a vast cavern filled to the brim with golden jewels. Tintin is seen gathering as many jewels as he can.

Finally, you arrive in a scene showing an Indian village, where the locals are celebrating Tintin's return with a parade. Thompson and Thomson, the two bumbling detectives from the Tintin books, arrest the robbers. From atop the float, Tintin looks at Snowy.

TINTIN: All's well that ends well, right Snowy?

SNOWY: Arf! Arf!

The ride vehicles move into the unloading area, with a golden statue of Apam Napat. There is a dryer for guests to dry off in the cold Paris winters if they got too wet. The area leads to the gift shop, Apam Napat's Ancient Treasures.
SHOP- Apam Napat’s Ancient Treasures
Apam Napat's Ancient Treasures is the shop that our team created to go in our Tintin mini-land expansion. The facade of this shop, designed long ago by ancient settlers in this part of India to cherish the gods, is made to look like a bit of a smaller version of this temple below. While it may not be directly part of the main attraction, because of its design it is still a beautiful piece of artwork and a major draw to guests.
dsc01636.jpg

There are two ways to enter this shop. First, this shop is where you come directly after you exit the ride. You will continue through a cave until you reach the stone showing you have entered the shrine to Apam Napat (the shop). In this first room you will also be given the option on whether or not you would like to purchase you on ride photo. From here, you can enter the main part of the shop. However, this is not just some small little souvenir shack for after you exit the ride. From the outside area in this mini-land, you will be able to also experience walking through this temple and be able to get your gifts even if you don't ride, or if you decide later you want to pick something up after all. Now, for the merchandise, there will be plenty of ride souvenirs ranging from pins to shirts to magnets to miniature figurines. There will also be DLP logo items and overall park gifts, like there are in most to all shops in the parks. However, it will include Tintin and the Indian themeing giving a bit of a twist to that merchandise, making it pretty hard to find anywhere else. In addition to that, you will find Tintin books, pins, and other classic gifts for the Tintin fan, and neat, non-branded Indian style decor for your house, such as picture frames, lamps, pencil holders, instruments, blankets, and vases.
Gold-Embossed-Flower-Vase-With-Kundan-Work-01.jpg

indian_decor.jpg

Another big aspect-the overall theming of the shop. Above you can see what the outside is like, however the inside is rather different, using ancient Indian colors and designs to decorate the floors, walls, shelves, and counters.
In1-1347.jpg

Also, we will have hidden heaters in the shop(as well as restaurant) in the winter, as it will keep guests comfortable and want to stay in the shop. After all, we want to make some money with this land!And lastly, for those who love Tintin and love to see what easter eggs and hidden treasures Disney always loves to hide all around, in this shop, much like the restaurant, there will be planty of Tintin references. So keep you eyes peeled, and enjoy all of your quality merchandise and gifts you will find here and only find here at Apam Napat's Ancient Treasures!
RESTAURANT- Jharanā Mahal
2usxvkl.png

The area's restaurant, Jharanā Mahal, is a buffet offering traditional Indian cuisine. The food is mainly North Indian, but there are South Indian elements as well. The restaurant's facade and interior design draw on the architectural style of traditional Indian buildings.
courtyard-of-the-majarajas-palace1.jpg

The restaurant's buffet is completely made up of Indian food, but if that does not appeal to a guest, they can ask for a separate menu comprised of European dishes.
buffet04.jpg

Like in the shop, there will be Tintin references and "easter eggs" throughout the restaurant to tie it in to the land's theme.

Here is a list of sample items from the buffet. The food will not always be the same, however-- any day the chefs might decide to "change it up" and offer a different type of chicken, for example.

SIDES

• Naan- Oven baked flat bread
  • Samosa- Savory pastry filled with potatoes, peas, and lentils
  • Onion Pakora- deep fried onion fritters
  • Chola Tikki- Small round patties made with chickpeas
RICE

• Basmati Rice- Indian white rice
  • Vegetable Biryani Rice- Seasoned rice with mixed vegetables
CHICKEN

• Tandoori Chicken- Roasted chicken prepared with yogurt and spices
  • Chicken Tikka Masala- Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices; served in a tomato cream sauce
  • Chicken Curry- Spiced chicken simmered in a coconut milk-based sauce
OTHER MEATS

• Rogan Josh- Curried lamb in a tomato-based sauce
  • Pork Vindaloo- Spicy pork dish originating in Portugal
VEGETARIAN

• Aloo Gobi- Potatoes, cauliflower, and Indian spices
  • Palak Paneer- Cheese chunks in a thick spinach sauce
  • Chana masala- Chickpeas simmered with onion and spices
  • Dal- Soup-like dish made of split lentils
  • Malai Kofta- Potato and cheese balls in a creamy sauce
  • Salad- Build your own salad with lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, and a variety of dressings
DESSERT

• Gulab Jamun- Spongy milk dumplings soaked in syrup
  • Mango Pudding- Cold, creamy pudding garnished with fruit

• Kheer- Rice pudding flavoured with pistachios
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that is all, we hope you liked our presentation on this entry for challenge 1 that all of us Team Land members worked so hard to create! Thank you for reading, and we hope you enjoyed it!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Challenge 1- Ye Come Seekin' Adventure and Salty Ol' Pirates, eh? Or the Lost Ark?Team Land's submission: Tintin's New Adventures!
OVERVIEW

tintin11-1.jpg

As shown by the title of our entry, we have decided to base our mini-land off of the comic books The Adventures of Tintin. There were three big reasons why we thought that this would be a great idea for our project. First of all, this comic has high popularity in much of Europe, meaning many guests would dream of experiencing something like what we have created. Also, Disney is all about nostalgia, and what better way to create that than to let people relive a fond memory of their childhood reading about Tintin, making up their own stories, and playing in the backyard? Finally, "adventure" is simply in the title! The incredible journeys that Tintin provides are perfect for a land themed to adventure!

Because of these reasons, we think that Tintin is a great way to make an expansion to Adventureland. However, we didn't just use one of his old stories from a comic, we created a brand new adventure that guests can experience for the first time.

For this new story, Tintin decides to travel to a small village in India to report on the strange happenings inside a nearby cave and in a Hindu temple.

Therefore, to tell this new story we have recreated an Indian village, complete with streets filled with kiosks that have different merchants selling a variety of items. This area is designed with many traditional colors and Indian designs. The restaurant and shop are also located here. In this part of the land you may be lucky enough to catch
Tintin as a character roaming around, too! There is lots of stonework and greenery as well, and as you continue down the streets the area transitions from a village into a jungle. You turn a corner, and it leads to a beautiful waterfall and shrine to the god of fresh water, Apam Napat.

For a basic layout of the land, here is a picture. The small squares are the kiosks and that area is the village, the building close to the lagoon is the restaurant, the other tan building is the shop, the grey building is the ride show building, and the short grey building is part of the facade.

2zf7lmg.png

RIDE- The Adventures of Tintin: Escape from the Enchanted Cavern!
The Adventures of Tintin: Escape from the Enchanted Cavernis the headliner ride in our Adventureland expansion. We wanted to create something amazing, and wanted to do something with water, but we had to take into account Paris’s cold winters and included heaters and warm fans at the end. We also had to take into account the Indiana Jones coaster, so we made sure to theme the roof of the showbuilding a bit and block the showbuilding's view from the top of the lift hill on Indy, as not to ruin the effect. It is a combination dark ride/rollercoaster with water elements. In this groundbreaking ride, you travel with Tintin and Snowy on their latest adventure exploring the natural beauty and mythology of India.
QUEUE
The queue begins at the edge of the village, in the same temple facade that houses the shop Apam Napat's Ancient Treasures. From there, the queue exits the village and winds through the dense Indian jungle.

Throughout the queue are references to the Tintin comic books. These include:

• An animatronic parrot that on occasion exclaims, "GRRREAT GREEDY-GUTS!" (from The Broken Ear)
  • An explorer's camp in the distance with a Bianca Castafiore record playing (from various books)
  • An animatronic gorilla (from The Black Island)
  • A symbol of the opium smugglers gang of Kih-Oskh painted on a tree (from Cigars of the Pharaoh/The Blue Lotus)
Presently, you step into a clearing and are treated to a view of a mountain with a beautiful waterfall.

beautiful-waterfall-wallpaper.jpg

The queue then leads inside the mountain, into an archaeology camp which doubles as the preshow area. An old TV flickers on, showing a colonial British news channel.

PRESHOW
NEWSCASTER: This just in! The Jharanā cavern in North India, famous for strange happenings which are rumored to have been caused by Hindu gods, has mysteriously flooded overnight! Locals believe that the flood, caused by a raging river where none existed before, was caused by the anger of Apam Napat, the Hindu god of fresh water. It is uncertain as to why he was angry, but the locals speculate that it may have something to do with the boy reporter Tintin, who was investigating strange happenings inside the cave. Tintin is currently missing in action, presumably trapped in the Jharanā cavern and unable to exit because of the water. Next up--new information on the recent Normandy Beach invasion!

The TV suddenly cuts out. As the queue progresses through the cavern, the rock walls get higher and the sounds of dripping water can be heard all around. Mist is sprayed into certain parts of the cave, to add to the effect. As you move into the loading area, you can hear the sound of a raging river in the distance.
RIDE
The ride vehicles have the appearance of old mine carts.

ifg-pg39-web.jpg

The cart slowly starts down the track and enters a large, dark hole in the wall. The noise of the raging river grows even louder. Eventually, you come to the river itself. Tintin and Snowy animatronics are trapped on the other side.

TINTIN: Crumbs, Snowy! The water has us trapped in this cavern! We'll never get out!

All of a sudden, the river rises and Tintin and Snowy are swept under (In reality, the platform on which they are standing lowers. The animatronics are made to be waterproof). You have no choice but to follow them, as your ride vehicle is swept up by the water as well (the ride track is slightly below the water, so it appears that the ride vehicle is floating down the river. However, it is not really flowing like how it feels, instead the vehicles are equipped with motion simulation at the base). The mine cart floats down the rapids at a brisk pace. In this scene, you get a bit wet from the rapidly moving water and movement of the vehicles.

You see two more Tintin and Snowy animatronics, barely hanging on to the rock face. They are about to go over a waterfall.

TINTIN: Great snakes, we're going over!

The mine cart goes over the waterfall, hitting the lake below with a large “splash”(water tubes shoot water into the air). Suddenly the mine carts exit the river. You move into another room, where it is completely dark. The sound of dripping water grows louder. A single corolla of light appears and gets brighter until you can distinguish that it is a golden throne. A figure appears on the throne (using a Pepper's Ghost effect). It is Apam Napat, the Hindu god of fresh water.

aramnapat.jpg

A loud voice disturbs the silence.

APAM NAPAT: I created you. I made your life easier. I let your eyes feast on beautiful wonders, and now you are disturbing my peace and trying to steal my jewels, the only things that I possess. I gave you everything and is still not enough for you!

A scene of Tintin and Snowy is projected on a screen of mist in front of you.

TINTIN: I’m sorry, but I have no idea what are you talking about. I came here to see why all of these strange things are happening, nothing more.

APAM NAPAT: Nothing more? Then suffer the consequences of disturbing the god of water.You feel a splash of mist, and the ride vehicle is blasted backwards into a rollercoaster filled with different splashes and water effects. Geysers lift you into the air, one after another. You see Tintin next to you through the water, shouting for Apam Napat to stop.

APAM NAPAT (voice booming through the cave): Why should I stop?

TINTIN: I am only here to discover the truth! I'm not the one who disturbed you!

The ride vehicles plummet down one last drop, still backwards, and land with a giant splash. You land next to a giant animatronic of Apam Napat,and your vehicle rotates to face the animatronic. Standing next to him are Tintin and Snowy.

APAM NAPAT: If you're not the one who disturbed me, then who stole my jewels?

TINTIN: I don't know! I've been trying--

At that moment, sunlight emerges through a hole in the cavern, and you have a clear view of two cave robbers who hold Apam Napat's jewels in their hands. Evidently, they are the ones who actually disturbed the god. They sheepishly stare back at you. Tintin pulls a gun on them and tells them to drop their weapons, which they do. Your ride vehicle moves into the next scene, which shows Tintin tying the robbers up with a rope so they cannot move. Apam Napat turns and speaks to Tintin:

APAM NAPAT: My apologies on everything I put you under, as you were wrongly accused. Please, I allow you to take the forbidden path through the cave of jewels, and take all that you desire. Bring it to the village for the residents to celebrate the end of this troubling time.
You move into the next scene, which is a vast cavern filled to the brim with golden jewels. Tintin is seen gathering as many jewels as he can.

Finally, you arrive in a scene showing an Indian village, where the locals are celebrating Tintin's return with a parade. Thompson and Thomson, the two bumbling detectives from the Tintin books, arrest the robbers. From atop the float, Tintin looks at Snowy.

TINTIN: All's well that ends well, right Snowy?

SNOWY: Arf! Arf!

The ride vehicles move into the unloading area, with a golden statue of Apam Napat. There is a dryer for guests to dry off in the cold Paris winters if they got too wet. The area leads to the gift shop, Apam Napat's Ancient Treasures.
SHOP- Apam Napat’s Ancient Treasures
Apam Napat's Ancient Treasures is the shop that our team created to go in our Tintin mini-land expansion. The facade of this shop, designed long ago by ancient settlers in this part of India to cherish the gods, is made to look like a bit of a smaller version of this temple below. While it may not be directly part of the main attraction, because of its design it is still a beautiful piece of artwork and a major draw to guests.
dsc01636.jpg

There are two ways to enter this shop. First, this shop is where you come directly after you exit the ride. You will continue through a cave until you reach the stone showing you have entered the shrine to Apam Napat (the shop). In this first room you will also be given the option on whether or not you would like to purchase you on ride photo. From here, you can enter the main part of the shop. However, this is not just some small little souvenir shack for after you exit the ride. From the outside area in this mini-land, you will be able to also experience walking through this temple and be able to get your gifts even if you don't ride, or if you decide later you want to pick something up after all. Now, for the merchandise, there will be plenty of ride souvenirs ranging from pins to shirts to magnets to miniature figurines. There will also be DLP logo items and overall park gifts, like there are in most to all shops in the parks. However, it will include Tintin and the Indian themeing giving a bit of a twist to that merchandise, making it pretty hard to find anywhere else. In addition to that, you will find Tintin books, pins, and other classic gifts for the Tintin fan, and neat, non-branded Indian style decor for your house, such as picture frames, lamps, pencil holders, instruments, blankets, and vases.
Gold-Embossed-Flower-Vase-With-Kundan-Work-01.jpg

indian_decor.jpg

Another big aspect-the overall theming of the shop. Above you can see what the outside is like, however the inside is rather different, using ancient Indian colors and designs to decorate the floors, walls, shelves, and counters.
In1-1347.jpg

Also, we will have hidden heaters in the shop(as well as restaurant) in the winter, as it will keep guests comfortable and want to stay in the shop. After all, we want to make some money with this land!And lastly, for those who love Tintin and love to see what easter eggs and hidden treasures Disney always loves to hide all around, in this shop, much like the restaurant, there will be planty of Tintin references. So keep you eyes peeled, and enjoy all of your quality merchandise and gifts you will find here and only find here at Apam Napat's Ancient Treasures!
RESTAURANT- Jharanā Mahal
2usxvkl.png

The area's restaurant, Jharanā Mahal, is a buffet offering traditional Indian cuisine. The food is mainly North Indian, but there are South Indian elements as well. The restaurant's facade and interior design draw on the architectural style of traditional Indian buildings.
courtyard-of-the-majarajas-palace1.jpg

The restaurant's buffet is completely made up of Indian food, but if that does not appeal to a guest, they can ask for a separate menu comprised of European dishes.
buffet04.jpg

Like in the shop, there will be Tintin references and "easter eggs" throughout the restaurant to tie it in to the land's theme.

Here is a list of sample items from the buffet. The food will not always be the same, however-- any day the chefs might decide to "change it up" and offer a different type of chicken, for example.

SIDES

• Naan- Oven baked flat bread
  • Samosa- Savory pastry filled with potatoes, peas, and lentils
  • Onion Pakora- deep fried onion fritters
  • Chola Tikki- Small round patties made with chickpeas
RICE

• Basmati Rice- Indian white rice
  • Vegetable Biryani Rice- Seasoned rice with mixed vegetables
CHICKEN

• Tandoori Chicken- Roasted chicken prepared with yogurt and spices
  • Chicken Tikka Masala- Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices; served in a tomato cream sauce
  • Chicken Curry- Spiced chicken simmered in a coconut milk-based sauce
OTHER MEATS

• Rogan Josh- Curried lamb in a tomato-based sauce
  • Pork Vindaloo- Spicy pork dish originating in Portugal
VEGETARIAN

• Aloo Gobi- Potatoes, cauliflower, and Indian spices
  • Palak Paneer- Cheese chunks in a thick spinach sauce
  • Chana masala- Chickpeas simmered with onion and spices
  • Dal- Soup-like dish made of split lentils
  • Malai Kofta- Potato and cheese balls in a creamy sauce
  • Salad- Build your own salad with lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, and a variety of dressings
DESSERT

• Gulab Jamun- Spongy milk dumplings soaked in syrup
  • Mango Pudding- Cold, creamy pudding garnished with fruit

• Kheer- Rice pudding flavoured with pistachios
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that is all, we hope you liked our presentation on this entry for challenge 1 that all of us Team Land members worked so hard to create! Thank you for reading, and we hope you enjoyed it!
Wow.

That's all I can say.

Just...wow....

MonorailRed

Applebees
Nick Rodwell, the founder of Moulinsart company. He married Herge's Window.

It is CERTAINLY NOT a Disney property.

Would that cause problems… or could they just use comics for….:eek:

Picking which on to base off of is a whole different can of worms for rights though… right? :confused: Or no?

Wait, would you have to include Nick Rodwell in this? Like James Cameron in Avatarland? :confused:

So. Many. Questions.

I love it though, I really do.

englanddg

One Little Spark...

Picking which on to base off of is a whole different can of worms for rights though… right? :confused: Or no?

Wait, would you have to include Nick Rodwell in this? Like James Cameron in Avatarland? :confused:

So. Many. Questions.

The IP doesn't belong to Disney.

Voxel

President of Progress City

So. Many. Questions.

Nick Rodwell will sell, for the right price. He makes a ton of money on selling the images and causes a great deal of controversy and I don't see Disney getting involved with that.

DinoInstitute

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom