The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
@jdmdisney99 ...Am I still a judge for this season or not. If not I would love to join!
You're welcome to join as a contestant if you and Voxel can find one more member to join. Otherwise I can't accept anymore because it would be uneven. Bryce and I will be the judges this season (and LittleGiants when he feels up to it).

Sam Magic

You're welcome to join as a contestant if you and Voxel can find one more member to join. Otherwise I can't accept anymore because it would be uneven. Bryce and I will be the judges this season (and LittleGiants when he feels up to it).
That's great...just remember, I have retired from competing and receiving points so when and if judge for comps it's more fair. So by joining (in the hope that last person will join) I will not be competing for points, but for fun. In the case my team makes it to the end and I'm the last person, and I win, I request all my points be split between my other two teammates.

Speaking of team mates...I'm a bit worried that three per team may be too little, especially if we are eliminating Someone after each challenge. Depending on how that goes we could end up with a team that only has one guy/gal left after only the first few challenges. Maybe each team could put up one person each week or we could increase the team capacity? I thought 5 was nice...but I'm sure everything will work out fine. Looking at the amendments it seems as though you fixed many problems. Once again...if we can't find that third person I would love to be and advisor to help the teams or a judge. TBH I would rather help then play...but it looks like Voxel needs a partner(s) so who wants to join us?

DinoInstitute

That's great...just remember, I have retired from competing and receiving points so when and if judge for comps it's more fair. So by joining (in the hope that last person will join) I will not be competing for points, but for fun. In the case my team makes it to the end and I'm the last person, and I win, I request all my points be split between my other two teammates.

Speaking of team mates...I'm a bit worried that three per team may be too little, especially if we are eliminating Someone after each challenge. Depending on how that goes we could end up with a team that only has one guy/gal left after only the first few challenges. Maybe each team could put up one person each week or we could increase the team capacity? I thought 5 was nice...but I'm sure everything will work out fine. Looking at the amendments it seems as though you fixed many problems. Once again...if we can't find that third person I would love to be and advisor to help the teams or a judge. TBH I would rather help then play...but it looks like Voxel needs a partner(s) so who wants to join us?
Or, maybe, after a team gets to a certain low number with the other teams still at all or minus just one, they could be split up into the other teams?

jdmdisney99

Original Poster

We'll have 3 teams with 5 contestants, so no need to worry, we will be evening things out as well (once one team only has two left, they are split between the other two teams). Also, thanks for playing to help Voxel, Sam. :)

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Challenge 1 Hint:
dlpsky1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom