The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 1

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
CORRECTION: THE DUE DATE IS NOT THE 25th. THERE WAS AN ERROR IN POSTING THE CHALLENGE. LEGITIMATE DUE DATE NOW UPDATED IN ORIGINAL FINALE POST.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
How will vacation days work for the final challenge? The same? Will they be cumulative with the people chosen (e.g., now that Magic has @MAScreamin' , does that team gain his unused vacation days?)

Hopefully neither team needs to use them in any extensive way (like what has happened in the past), but I was just curious what your thoughts / opinions on that would be considering this is the finale?

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Ah, good being back on Fantasy...

First, I'll go with... @englanddg !

That is... if he's interested to come back...
You do get the next pick also.
How will vacation days work for the final challenge? The same? Will they be cumulative with the people chosen (e.g., now that Magic has @MAScreamin' , does that team gain his unused vacation days?)

Hopefully neither team needs to use them in any extensive way (like what has happened in the past), but I was just curious what your thoughts / opinions on that would be considering this is the finale?
They will not be culmutive. It will just be the VDs that the Project Managers have.

WED99

Hi everyone, I've been thinking a bit lately and thought I would ask something.

The time we were given is enough to make a water park, and I'm sure Team Magic and Fantasy would have had it in on time. But the thing is, it really isn't enough time to make a highly detailed submission (which is the norm when designing parks). So I had an idea, why not extend the due date to Oct 31st? We have some solid ideas that would be sadly wasted with the current due date.

If Team Fantasy agree then I think @jdmdisney99 you should seriously consider this. It would be better for everyone. Thoughts?

Also, I understand this may conflict with Sam's competition but I'm sure waiting a few more days wouldn't hurt anybody.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster

The time we were given is enough to make a water park, and I'm sure Team Magic and Fantasy would have had it in on time. But the thing is, it really isn't enough time to make a highly detailed submission (which is the norm when designing parks). So I had an idea, why not extend the due date to Oct 31st? We have some solid ideas that would be sadly wasted with the current due date.

If Team Fantasy agree then I think @jdmdisney99 you should seriously consider this. It would be better for everyone. Thoughts?

Also, I understand this may conflict with Sam's competition but I'm sure waiting a few more days wouldn't hurt anybody.
You guys have all 7 of your PM's vacation days. I understand, but the five VD limit doesn't apply here. Total in the final challenge: 12 VDs are out there. It could get extended all the way to November 2 without me altering the date. So, I won't extend it, but you are welcome to use VDs.

Sam Magic

I understand this is not my place, but it conflicts with my challenge. I am planning to begin on Friday and I am not willing to move it at all. Team Fantasy has made significant progress this week and if I was Jdm I would say no; even to vacation days. Both Teams have been allotted the same time and I should not have to move my challenge simply because one team did not progress as much as the other. Sorry if it sounds means I'm just annoyed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom