The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 1

Matt7187

Both of you have been great, hard-working teams, and this is once again an extremely aggravating decision to make. Based on the advisers and my own discussions, and our views of your wonderful concepts this week, we have reached a conclusion. The team moving on and competing against each other in the finals is . . . . . .
TEAM MAGIC
(highlight above)
Great job to both teams! Congratulations on making it this far! :)
What? I'm confused! Who won?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Whoa... This is crazy!

Congrats to @Matt7187! Awesome Working with you! Your not gonna be an easy competitor... Good Luck!

@Zweiland and @englanddg It was great working and competing with you guys! Your guy's work was insane with Vino's! Can't wait to see you guys in different competitions again! :)
You know you all want some Vino's Foster! <grin>

Good luck to both of you!

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Challenge 7: And Then There Was One
Congratulations. You have made it to the finale of our exciting competition. This week, our final two contestants must develop a new concept for the third water park in Walt Disney World. The two parks currently open, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, are highly themed and some of the best quality water parks in the world. When creating a theme for your park, remain clever and try to come up with something unique. Perhaps you could use this video to inspire your water park...

This week’s Project Managers are (obviously);
Magic
@Matt7187
Fantasy
@MonorailRed

There is something special here for the finale. Each of our finalists is going to be able to select two contestants from the following list. The two people you choose will help you out on your project, but the win, or loss, is all yours. Since Matt has made it with more Vacation Days, he gets to pick 1st and 4th. MonorailRed picks 2nd and 3rd. Choose wisely…
@englanddg
@Zweiland
@Sam4D23
@MA Screamin'
@ctxak98
@WED99 (he is a tad busy so take that into consideration)

Once again this week, @LittleGiants16 will be acting as an adviser as well as @Sam4D23 (unless he is selected by a finalist), like Trump's children and associates on the show.

Please provide a location and map of your park. Also, provide other images to convey your idea. This week you may use 10 photos as needed. You guys may communicate amongst your teams in a PM I will create and watch over with LittleGiants. Ask me any questions there.Due date is Monday, October 21, 2013 at 9 PM EST. You may use your Vacation Days. After you post your ideas please do not get into personal conflicts with the other finalists about concepts, or actions of punishment will take place. Good Luck! :)

Last edited:

Sam Magic

Challenge 7: And Then There Was One
Congratulations. You have made it to the finale of our exciting competition. This week, our final two contestants must develop a new concept for the third water park in Walt Disney World. The two parks currently open, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, are highly themed and some of the best quality water parks in the world. When creating a theme for your park, remain clever and try to come up with something unique. Perhaps you could use this video to inspire your water park...

This week’s Project Managers are (obviously);
Magic
@Matt7187
Fantasy
@MonorailRed

There is something special here for the finale. Each of our finalists is going to be able to select two contestants from the following list. The two people you choose will help you out on your project, but the win, or loss, is all yours. Since Matt has made it with more Vacation Days, he gets to pick 1st and 4th. MonorailRed picks 2nd and 3rd. Choose wisely…
@englanddg
@Zweiland
@Sam4D23
@MA Screamin'
@ctxak98
@WED99 (he is a tad busy so take that into consideration)

Once again this week, @LittleGiants16 will be acting as an adviser as well as @Sam4D23 (unless he is selected by a finalist), like Trump's children and associates on the show.

Please provide a location and map of your park. Also, provide other images to convey your idea. This week you may use 10 photos as needed. You guys may communicate amongst your teams in a PM I will create and watch over with LittleGiants. Ask me any questions there.Due date is Friday, October 25, 2013 at 9 PM EST. You may use your Vacation Days. After you post your ideas please do not get into personal conflicts with the other finalists about concepts, or actions of punishment will take place. Good Luck! :)

Jdm if i'm not selected will I watch over as well?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom