The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 1

englanddg

One Little Spark...
DCC229F6-22EC-4915-AC63-E6C51719F590-17131-00000BBF01DA1193_zpsa168ee57.jpg

I guess I need a higher dosage.
Or, you are an idiot. Follow the thread...before you whip out that spray.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Using your ip as a web adress is really risky and a very ameturish on your part. If you keep doing things like that, DDosing is in your future.
As if a DNS name is any different. You do realize that names must resolve to IPs for the internet to work it's magic, right?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Actually, no I didn't. If you look closer you'll see that was a reply to englanddg's other uncalled for comment.

I'm not arguing over this though, I just think it was uncalled for and broke the wall between arguing and discussion.
You mean the comment where I offered hosting space? Or the comment where I was upset that I couldn't see what you all came up with because I was curious what you all had? Or the comment where I offered to help?

If I'm booted from the competition because jdm feels that is unsportsmanlike, that's fine, but it seems to me that you all have a chip on your shoulder that is uncalled for, and you're just looking for something to complain about.

You didn't even try to submit this week (well, not completely true, @Sam4D23 posted a great submission with an awesome video and then you came along and said that's NOT the submission), even with an extra week to work on it, and that upsets me because I know you all are capable of fantastic work, and I was curious to see what you all came up with.

I've watched the "imagineer" threads for a bit, and followed along with these competitions (including yours) in the past, and loved them.

I didn't realize that a friendly offer would be met with such a response. Thanks.

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Actually this post. The one where you found it necessary to point out we were late in an attempt to make yourselves look better.
Well, this is a case of Unicode not carrying intent well.

It was not an attempt to make "us look better"...it was merely a statement that when your team posts, we are ready for your challenge.

That is all.

I'm sorry you read between the lines and assigned intent to it that was not meant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom