The sickness grows. . .

Figgy1

Premium Member
Anybody else have portcanaveralwebcam.com bookmarked? The Dream is in port today, and it's soooooooo pretty! I just needed a glimpse on another cold, gray, wet New England day. . .
I have so many Disney related things bookmarked my dh can't find his stuff EVER!! To which I say I'll help you dear while thinging tough luck!

sweetpee_1993

Anybody else have portcanaveralwebcam.com bookmarked? The Dream is in port today, and it's soooooooo pretty! I just needed a glimpse on another cold, gray, wet New England day. . .

Yep. We get emails every day from marinetraffic.com letting us know which ports which Disney ship is entering. It's fun. We watch the webcams at PC and Galveston. We track the Disney ships on marine traffic as part of our fleets. We definitely are sick. LOL!

sweetpee_1993

Sweetpee, that's a completely different sickness from what we're talking about in this thread.

Two thoughts here:

1) Single men?
2) What is it with women and house cleaning???

:p

LOL!

1. Renting a 3k+ sq ft house from a friend of Tracey's. He got engaged & moved into his fiance's house. Dirt cheap rent but I don't believe he ever cleaned the house or had a clue how to maintain one. He had the house cleaned & painted but its still quite bad.

2. I don't really know. In this case, living with someone else's dirt is yucky. Also, as a stay-home-mom / housewife I feel like cleaning is an expression of caring. I don't earn $$ but I earn my keep. :D

tink66

I feel ya. That's sorta like walking down the concierge level hall to your room at the Yacht Club (which is very nice) and whispering to your spouse "This place is kinda dumpy, huh?"

It's all relative. Lol!

Yacht Club is my FAVORITE hotel (Although our last stay in concierge was dissapointing, not like it use to be) so this makes me excited for my upcoming trip on the Dream! I compare EVERYWHERE to Yacht club!! :)

ChuckElias

Original Poster
So my wife and I are currently on a non-DCL cruise. Last night for dessert was a chocolate souffle with espresso sauce. The server brought then to the table, said "Enjoy", and left. We looked at each other and didn't even have to say anything. But you all KNOW what we were thinking!

Disneyfalcon

So my wife and I are currently on a non-DCL cruise. Last night for dessert was a chocolate souffle with espresso sauce. The server brought then to the table, said "Enjoy", and left. We looked at each other and didn't even have to say anything. But you all KNOW what we were thinking!

Oh I know. :)

wogwog

So sorry you are having to slum it on an off brand. I as well have had to suffer the indignation a few times. Can't wait for the Magic in December.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
images(30).jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom