The sickness grows. . .

ChuckElias

Original Poster
So I'm standing in the men's room next to the Merchant of Venus in the Magic Kingdom this morning and I think to myself, "Jeez, the bathroom on Beat Street is so much nicer than this one."

:hammer:

sweetpee_1993

I feel ya. That's sorta like walking down the concierge level hall to your room at the Yacht Club (which is very nice) and whispering to your spouse "This place is kinda dumpy, huh?"

It's all relative. Lol!

StageFrenzy

I like nice public restrooms and Disney world has some of my favorite bathrooms. But the Restrooms on the dream are amazing i love the Remy bathroom(i was tempted to take a picture) and the restroom across from outlook is really cool.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
And last week, I wondered if it would be worth booking a 4-day just so we could get to see "The Muppets" Prem-ear in the Walt Disney Theater.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
Honestly, if I lived in Orlando, I'd be broke. :lookaroun

If I didn't live in Orlando, I'd be broke because I would have nothing to do, save it all, and spend it coming to Orlando, so I figure I may as well just live here and get to take less PTO for it LOL

ChuckElias

Original Poster
We're not going to be able to use our April reservation on the Dream, so I very quickly considered the possibility of squeezing a quick visit between Christmas and New Year's. But looking at the airfare, even I'm not that sick! $550 round trip. OUCH! :hurl:

sweetpee_1993

We're not going to be able to use our April reservation on the Dream, so I very quickly considered the possibility of squeezing a quick visit between Christmas and New Year's. But looking at the airfare, even I'm not that sick! $550 round trip. OUCH! :hurl:

Um..yeah. Crazy. Although......... I definitely have days when I'd pay that $550 for ME and ditch the rest of the family...... Just sayin'. :lol:

Sorry you won't be able to sail in April. I think I'd be rolling around on the floor crying if I had to cancel a cruise especially on the Dream.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
I was in the Magic Kingdom yesterday morning. I got to the gates right at 9 am, and the place was deserted! I actually walked right on to Pooh, then Peter Pan's Flight and Jungle Cruise.

Anyway, I get on Peter Pan's Flight and the first scene is in Wendy's bedroom and I think to myself, "I hope Ann-Marie is good this time". :D

Disneyfalcon

I was in the Magic Kingdom yesterday morning. I got to the gates right at 9 am, and the place was deserted! I actually walked right on to Pooh, then Peter Pan's Flight and Jungle Cruise.

Anyway, I get on Peter Pan's Flight and the first scene is in Wendy's bedroom and I think to myself, "I hope Ann-Marie is good this time". :D

That is hilarious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom