The sickness grows. . .

ChuckElias

Original Poster
Standing in the Contemporary yesterday, saw this and thought, "Well, I am sailing next week..."

1706108552195.png

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Standing in the Contemporary yesterday, saw this and thought, "Well, I am sailing next week..."

View attachment 764740
What's aggravating (other than the price Disney charges for lower-quality luggage these days. I'm sorry but "oh it's cute" isn't worth the markup) is that they rarely sell a mid-size suitcase. We found a hard-shell DVC mid-size suitcase a few years back and immediately snapped it up. But... was that blue Mickey suitcase on the left a mid-size, 24-25"?

For the record, we've purchased Disney-branded American Tourister suitcases that have lasted years longer than ones we've purchased on-property. Same level of use (and most go on the same trips, so it's not just a bad ramp crew being abusive with bags).

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
What's aggravating (other than the price Disney charges for lower-quality luggage these days. I'm sorry but "oh it's cute" isn't worth the markup) is that they rarely sell a mid-size suitcase. We found a hard-shell DVC mid-size suitcase a few years back and immediately snapped it up. But... was that blue Mickey suitcase on the left a mid-size, 24-25"?

For the record, we've purchased Disney-branded American Tourister suitcases that have lasted years longer than ones we've purchased on-property. Same level of use (and most go on the same trips, so it's not just a bad ramp crew being abusive with bags).
We have Disney American Tourister ones also and they have outlasted out non Disney ones by many trips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom