• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The sickness grows. . .

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Advertisement
So I'm standing in the men's room next to the Merchant of Venus in the Magic Kingdom this morning and I think to myself, "Jeez, the bathroom on Beat Street is so much nicer than this one."

:hammer:
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

So true :wave:

StageFrenzy

I like nice public restrooms and Disney world has some of my favorite bathrooms. But the Restrooms on the dream are amazing i love the Remy bathroom(i was tempted to take a picture) and the restroom across from outlook is really cool.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
We're not going to be able to use our April reservation on the Dream, so I very quickly considered the possibility of squeezing a quick visit between Christmas and New Year's. But looking at the airfare, even I'm not that sick! $550 round trip. OUCH! :hurl:

sweetpee_1993

We're not going to be able to use our April reservation on the Dream, so I very quickly considered the possibility of squeezing a quick visit between Christmas and New Year's. But looking at the airfare, even I'm not that sick! $550 round trip. OUCH! :hurl:
Um..yeah. Crazy. Although......... I definitely have days when I'd pay that $550 for ME and ditch the rest of the family...... Just sayin'. :lol:

Sorry you won't be able to sail in April. I think I'd be rolling around on the floor crying if I had to cancel a cruise especially on the Dream.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
I was in the Magic Kingdom yesterday morning. I got to the gates right at 9 am, and the place was deserted! I actually walked right on to Pooh, then Peter Pan's Flight and Jungle Cruise.

Anyway, I get on Peter Pan's Flight and the first scene is in Wendy's bedroom and I think to myself, "I hope Ann-Marie is good this time". :D

Disneyfalcon

I was in the Magic Kingdom yesterday morning. I got to the gates right at 9 am, and the place was deserted! I actually walked right on to Pooh, then Peter Pan's Flight and Jungle Cruise.

Anyway, I get on Peter Pan's Flight and the first scene is in Wendy's bedroom and I think to myself, "I hope Ann-Marie is good this time". :D
That is hilarious.

Top Bottom