The shadows of the ballroom?

Funtobefree

Original Poster
Idk why but am i just crazy or is there shadows that run past you in the hm ballroom scene before you turn to the attic. No photos but almost got a good screenshot but failed.

JIMINYCR

Never noticed that but maybe these guys are trying on move in.

lonesome-ghosts-1937-disney-short.gif

91JLovesDisney

Idk why but am i just crazy or is there shadows that run past you in the hm ballroom scene before you turn to the attic. No photos but almost got a good screenshot but failed.
I was just watching a POV, and I think I see what you mean. On that wall that you face before you enter the attic? I suspect its the shadow of something moving. Possible the shadow of the dueling portraits animatronics (after all, those are up above you, since you see their reflections on the portraits)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The portrait of the Opera Glasses Lady (One of the original Sinister Eleven) hangs on the wall at the end of the balcony next to the ride path in the shadows. Perhaps this is what you saw.

Funtobefree

Original Poster
The portrait of the Opera Glasses Lady (One of the original Sinister Eleven) hangs on the wall at the end of the balcony next to the ride path in the shadows. Perhaps this is what you saw.
Yes by the portrait is what appears to be a railing with shadows running up it

yensidtlaw1969

Yes by the portrait is what appears to be a railing with shadows running up it
I believe what you're referring to is the cast shadow of the Ballroom Dancer figures - the way they're lit from below does occassionally send a stray shadow up into the balcony by the Doombuggies. It should really be masked in such a way that it doesn't happen, but it does happen.

EDITED To Add:

You can briefly see what I'm referring to at 9:48 in this video, is that what you're talking about? If so, that's from the Ballroom Dancers:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom