The Seas pavilion and Coral Reef closed until further noice?

NewfieFan

Original Poster
I just read this on another website (not sure if I can post the link or not).

Here's what was posted... "Due to an issue with the water quality at the Living Seas, the pavilion, including Coral Reef is temporarily closed. Guests with Advanced Dining Reservastions are being contacted daily to reschedule."

Is this a first for The Seas?

Theme Parkitect

I am hearing reports that there was a fire on the Astro Orbitor in Tomorrowland. Bad day at WDW? It's raining (actually thunderstorming) here at home. :(

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
But for me a bad day at WDW is still better than a good day at home. :sohappy:

Agreed. Even if there are those that describe WDW being in a Naradreamland state of disrepair. I'd much rather be sitting on a bench that might need some touch up paint than sitting at home or work.

Mr Bill

I am hearing reports that there was a fire on the Astro Orbitor in Tomorrowland. Bad day at WDW? It's raining (actually thunderstorming) here at home. :(
Astro Orbiter? That wasn't on the list of things to set on fire in order to force a refurb!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The whole pavilion was indeed closed, including Coral Reef restaurant.

There was a water issue in the main tank that wasn't too nice to see.

MickeyPeace

I was in the Seas thursday night and all was fine. I do remember thinking that the water looked cloudy but I just thought it was due to the quality of the glass of the tank.

Also, I took a Backstage Safari tour at Animal Kingdom. A couple took it with me. They told me that they were supposed to take the Dolphins in Depth tour but it was cancelled and that they weren't able to rebook. Now I know why.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
They have been doing some water maintenance and it has resulted in the water being cloudy. It isn't a problem for the fish, but it doesn't look good.

kramden88

Agreed. Even if there are those that describe WDW being in a Naradreamland state of disrepair. I'd much rather be sitting on a bench that might need some touch up paint than sitting at home or work.

As the case may be, Walt's dream wasn't to create an experience that was just a touch better than our daily drudgery. fwiw :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom