The Search for Mickey Mouse

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Can you help me for my next project? I'm doing the storyline for cancelled Disney animated film for 2002, The Search for Mickey Mouse please?
I wonder what plotline will be looked like for the Search for Mickey Mouse?

MickeyMouse10

Sounds cool, I found some info about it on the following sites. I didn't even know that this movie existed.

It would be interesting to see what characters they would enlist now.

mharrington

Sounds cool, I found some info about it on the following sites. I didn't even know that this movie existed.

It would be interesting to see what characters they would enlist now.

Frankly, I'm glad this never happened. I can never really fathom Mickey, and no one else, being in distress, unless Minnie is in distress, too.

MickeyMouse10

Frankly, I'm glad this never happened. I can never really fathom Mickey, and no one else, being in distress, unless Minnie is in distress, too.

I think it sounds interesting. I'm sure they won't beat him up or water torture him.

BKKT8SdCQAEGRNN.jpg

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I bet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit or Warner Bros.' Bugs Bunny who kidnapped Mickey by end of the movie. I bet Mickey would proposing Minnie to marry him at end of the movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom