"The saxophone player in the Mickey silhouette" commercial

Sketch105

Original Poster
I'm looking for an image/promo commercial that used to air in the mid to late 90s (mostly at Disney Resort channels) where the voice over guy would say "The heart of a city..in the corner of our world" and there was a nice overhead shot of this saxophone player playing on a dark street corner lit only by a Mickey-silhouetted light.

Anybody have this or know where to find it? I've been googling and youtube-ing it tirelessly...

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm looking for an image/promo commercial that used to air in the mid to late 90s (mostly at Disney Resort channels) where the voice over guy would say "The heart of a city..in the corner of our world" and there was a nice overhead shot of this saxophone player playing on a dark street corner lit only by a Mickey-silhouetted light.

Anybody have this or know where to find it? I've been googling and youtube-ing it tirelessly...

I know exactly what you are talking about...It's for Downtown Disney...It is shown for a few seconds in the 2003 Vacation Planner..Jump to the 24 min marker to reach the DTD section and you will see it..

However I do have the DVD of that Planner..And took the Liberty of taking a screengrab of it..
disneysax_zps6f7e507a.jpg

Sketch105

Original Poster
Crimson, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I want to use that image for a personal project of mine (and maybe my FB cover too). Thank you so much for the screen grab and supplying the video. I miss the days when they would play this image and you would hear the voiceover guy go "The heart of a city...in the corner of our world". This sort of mystique pales in comparison to what they are building over at Disney Springs...

Cmdr_Crimson

Crimson, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I want to use that image for a personal project of mine (and maybe my FB cover too). Thank you so much for the screen grab and supplying the video. I miss the days when they would play this image and you would hear the voiceover guy go "The heart of a city...in the corner of our world". This sort of mystique pales in comparison to what they are building over at Disney Springs...

No Problem..
tumblr_inline_mpy7voQW1G1qz4rgp.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom