The restaurants I'm doing on my next trip

TheDisneyStitch

Original Poster
So I'm going to share the restaurants I'm going to be doing on my next trip.

Day 1- Epcot:
Akershus breakfast
Garden Grill dinner

Day 2- Hollywood Studios:
Trattoria al Forno breakfast
Minnie's Holiday Dine dinner

Day 3- Animal Kingdom:
Tusker House breakfast
Crystal Palace dinner

Day 4- Magic Kingdom:
'Ohana breakfast
Be Our Guest dinner

Day 5- Magic Kingdom:
Chef Mickey's breakfast
Cinderella's Royal Table lunch
1900 Park Fare dinner

wwmmd

Wow! That is a lot of table service meals. It always baffles me how people can handle more than 1 table service meal a day. Don't get me wrong, I like my food, but I tend to fill up fast. So that's just not my thing. You have Crystal Palace listed under your Animal Kingdom day. That restaurant is in Magic Kingdom.

Courtney6682

Wow! That is a lot of table service meals. It always baffles me how people can handle more than 1 table service meal a day. You have Crystal Palace listed under your Animal Kingdom day. That restaurant is in Magic Kingdom.

I thought the same thing...that's a lot of food!

JIMINYCR

Wow! That is a lot of table service meals. It always baffles me how people can handle more than 1 table service meal a day. Don't get me wrong, I like my food, but I tend to fill up fast. So that's just not my thing. You have Crystal Palace listed under your Animal Kingdom day. That restaurant is in Magic Kingdom.

Not as bad as it looks because eating breakfast and dinner if the timing is right. There could be enough time between 2 big meals. That last day though could be very filling.

Pixieish

We do a big breakfast, a snack or at a stretch, maybe 2 during the day (we usually share), then a big, semi-late dinner (usually between 6 and 7). I don't enjoy being too full and having to be active, but this gives us nice energy that lasts through the day and dinner keeps us going through to bed-time.

wwmmd

Not as bad as it looks because eating breakfast and dinner if the timing is right. There could be enough time between 2 big meals. That last day though could be very filling.

That's true. If you do a fairly early breakfast and then dinner then it's not so bad. That's a lot of time sitting down and eating, but eating is always part of the fun at Disney!

Weather_Lady

...and exhausting! All those characters, with a double dose of Cinderella! If that was me, there'd barely be enough time to roll my distended body from one long character meal to the next... ;)

JIMINYCR

You have to remember, you're walking 3-5 miles a day, that is a lot of exercise, need food and calories to stay energized
Im not one to eat huge meals at home but at Disney I do eat more and lots of snacking plus adding in with the desserts... I'm always amazed that my weight doesnt blow up, but with the walking it does burn it off effectively. I usually come home without a pound more than I started with.

thomas998

Only thing I notice a bit odd is Day 3... I would have probably swapped the Crystal for Breakfast and then Tusker for Dinner... Tusker at Breakfast just doesn't seem to be as interesting as they are for the other meals and the only good reason for Tusker is to try some of the more interesting items.

John park hopper

We don't have kids yet it's just us.

Have you looked at the menu? Garden Grill is all you can eat no choice menu sliced turkey, stuffing, pot roast, mashed potatoes, italian sausge pepper and oinions, salad, mac and cheese, desert. Some people love it for the price (paying for character meal) IMO it was nothing special, we ate there for lunch (same menu) $45/person. Wife and I with tip $114 We ate at the Coral Reef (EPCOT) IMO much better about the sme or less in cost

TheDisneyStitch

Original Poster
Have you looked at the menu? Garden Grill is all you can eat no choice menu sliced turkey, stuffing, pot roast, mashed potatoes, italian sausge pepper and oinions, salad, mac and cheese, desert. Some people love it for the price (paying for character meal) IMO it was nothing special, we ate there for lunch (same menu) $45/person. Wife and I with tip $114 We ate at the Coral Reef (EPCOT) IMO much better about the sme or less in cost
We've eaten there before (we've been there already during our 4 previous trips)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

What, they've swapped the grilled steak for pot roast?! :eek: I can see changing the tilapia for something else, since it wasn't a very good recipe, but no steak? :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom