The rest of 2014 is Out! Europe and Alaska are back!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
From late year;-
Fantasy Eastern 7 night cruises from PC on Saturdays.
Wonder Western 7 night cruises from PC on Sundays.
Dream 3 and 4 nights leave on Mondays and Fridays.
Magic elsewhere.

Wait, now I see 5 night Westerns on the Magic at the end of 2014, but no Wonder 7 nights.
The Wonder has nothing scheduled at the end of 2014.
Are we talking about the same thing?

DISNEY FANTASY

Wait, now I see 5 night Westerns on the Magic at the end of 2014, but no Wonder 7 nights.
The Wonder has nothing scheduled at the end of 2014.
Are we talking about the same thing?
I think they will delay Wonders late 2014 cruises release until they work out and announce the dry dock, how long, it might be longer than the Magics one.

Your correct Magic is now out,

At a guess they might upgrade some rooms say Cat 4s to concierge, and if so want to charge more so may delay the release but Wonder will run the 7 night Westerns from post dry dock to circa April 2015. Note Wonder can get into Key West where as Fantasy cant.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I think they will delay Wonders late 2014 cruises release until they work out and announce the dry dock, how long, it might be longer than the Magics one.

Your correct Magic is now out,

At a guess they might upgrade some rooms say Cat 4s to concierge, and if so want to charge more so may delay the release but Wonder will run the 7 night Westerns from post dry dock to circa April 2015. Note Wonder can get into Key West where as Fantasy cant.

Gotcha! And Key West is a big incentive for some people.

Ralphlaw

We're thinking about a 2014 7 day cruise out of Barcelona. My questions:

1. We may also want a trip to Disneyland Paris before or after the cruise. Will Disney assist us with the transportation to/from Barcelona and Paris?

2. Am I crazy or what?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
We're thinking about a 2014 7 day cruise out of Barcelona. My questions:

1. We may also want a trip to Disneyland Paris before or after the cruise. Will Disney assist us with the transportation to/from Barcelona and Paris?

2. Am I crazy or what?

1. Not officially, but it's not difficult to plan. I'm planning it for myself this summer! :)
2. Only if I am!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
@Disneyfalcon - the girls and I may be planning a 3 or 4 day cruise Fall 2014 - I will keep you in mind.

(Tammy is helping plan our DisneyLand trip right now and she has been AMAZING!!!!!!!)

EOD K9

Do they still offer a 10% discount if you book your next Disney cruise while you're actually on a Disney cruise? We're going to be on the Fantasy in a few weeks, and a 10% discount for a 2014 cruise would be very nice.
Thats what we did on our cruise last month. We booked for June 2014. The missus and I had such a blast that we moved our four nighter up to a three nighter in August this year. I know I know, its only three nights, but we didn't want to wait a year+ for the next cruise. We were able to use the deposit we already had, they also honored the $100 cruise credit and 10% off. That being said, we will just rebook the June one again and get the same deal.
@Disneyfalcon Just curious, will you be in France this summer? If so, when? I'll be there as well.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thats what we did on our cruise last month. We booked for June 2014. The missus and I had such a blast that we moved our four nighter up to a three nighter in August this year. I know I know, its only three nights, but we didn't want to wait a year+ for the next cruise. We were able to use the deposit we already had, they also honored the $100 cruise credit and 10% off. That being said, we will just rebook the June one again and get the same deal.
@Disneyfalcon Just curious, will you be in France this summer? If so, when? I'll be there as well.

We'll be in Villefranche! And I'm hoping to be in Paris around June 27-30, but I may be in London. Still working out the details for post cruise. :)

EOD K9

We'll be in Villefranche! And I'm hoping to be in Paris around June 27-30, but I may be in London. Still working out the details for post cruise. :)
Ok, I'm going to miss you by about three weeks. I'll be in Paris at the end of July. Have you ever been there? If not, I know of some great places to eat.

TDF

I really don’t get how the Wonder/ Dream will work in late 2014… I mean like the Dream is going Monday- Friday, Friday- Monday and like if the Wonder keeps it 5 night cruises, it just won’t be able to arrive Monday, Friday and Saturday. So if it left Sunday it would return Friday, which it can’t… so I don’t get it… hope Disney gets it though, LOL!

Sunday-Friday can’t happen.
Monday- Saturday can’t happen.
Tuesday- Sunday can happen.
Wednesday- Monday can’t happen.
Thursday- Tuesday can happen.
Friday- Wednesday can’t happen.
Saturday- Thursday can’t happen.

Two options: Tuesday- Sunday= 5 night and Thursday- Tuesday= 5 night. Guess those will be them then… all others will have to be 4 nighters/ 3 nighters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom