Trip Report The *really* last Pre-trip report til 2020- AKA Ya right, you keep saying that.

The *really* last trip til 2020 pre-trip report (aka- ya right, okay, you keep saying that) 😑

Ya, ya... I said I wasn’t going and that May was the last til 2020.

My husband and @Tuvalu shared a laugh about that at our meet up in May.

He already knew he was going to have me book for Mother’s Day. Sneaky fella, but awesome fella to go with me as many times as he has. He loves it but not to my insane degree.

So, my name is Disneygigi- I am an addict. Some people are addicted to drugs or gambling. I am addicted to Disney. Whatever... lol

The Who- (Not the band) Us.

Just Myself and B -
2D8B34C8-7F62-445A-8E7F-54A0D955033F.jpeg

After all the kazillion vacations with kids, we finally realized we kinda, really like just us vacations.

Much to my children’s horror probably!

It will be our 27th wedding anniversary- we have spent so many there for it, I have lost count of the years- but a lot! Only one has been spent just the two of us though.

The When- 8-18 - 8-24- * new dates are 8/24-8/30 at Disney, followed by 5 days at the beach to chill and relax.

The where? Coronado Springs, of course! I did not choose the Tower though. I am sure the rooms are beautiful, but I would rather stay in Casitas. I still like the more spread out of rooms, than say like Bay Lake Towers, and such. It seems more hotel like than resort to me. We do have a late dining booked at Toledo, and can’t wait to see the fireworks views from up there. Coronado was a hidden spot to me for years for fireworks. Still shocked it took this long to build a building with views from this resort.

Debating on adding dining, because I liked not having a table service everyday.

We do have a Crystal Palace breakfast. Pooh. Nothing else needs to be said, lol- Mama Melrose Fantasmic, And Toledo booked.

I debated for 3 seconds going during the opening of Galaxy’s Edge- but no. I don’t care to see it right off the bat and fight the crazy crowds. If Marvel Land was coming to WDW, that would probably be a different story because Marvel is my thing!
I actually added the 18th to be able to see GotG show at Epcot.
They do run it that last day right?

Fastpasses in 3 1/2 weeks. Anybody notice if that glitch is still open to book early? Wanna say I made mine around 65 days or so for May.

The only part I hate is summer will be winding down when we get home. I don’t know why I don’t live farther south than I do.... Oh ya, my kids, and grandson! We so should have moved when they were little lol!

Last edited:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Picked up stickers for my Mousekeeping Envelopes today. Yes, I know I am a dork. But to any parents, aunts, and grandparents- they have a ton of stickers marked to .09 and .19 cents. I bought all they had. (I am a sucker for clearance) They are on regular sticker aisle.Wal-Mart
Also, beware if you let a toddler build a Spoony- you will have to help build them over and over. 3rd Forky today. 😑
73430BD4-98DE-423D-ACEB-954DC2340042.jpeg
271CDAA0-6AF0-45AA-90BA-DA01455AF0F5.jpeg

Last edited:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
It would not be us, if there were not major changes along the way..

Not driving, much to my excitement! Flying.

Going to the beach the day after Thanksgiving now, so why drive 8 hours? My thought process.

I have flown twice, once to WDW, once to Disneyland, San Diego- 98 and 2002. Loved it! Both were Delta, and my sis n law, that flies for her job, more than she is home booked it. Excellent seats, front, both times- meals and free movies, on the long one.

This one, we are going cheap, Because it is direct. No layover. Straight to Orlando. Don’t care to pay bag fee, just do not want to do the layover thing. I would fly Delta if I did not have to stop.

Was able to move my fastpasses on the 24th from morning to late afternoon no problem.

Life is a highway, I don’t have to ride it all night long!

I am so feeling this trip. Do I just call Disney and have them add the magical express thing? Doing the whole bus thing which will be weird but okay. Only been on one once in 98 lol

Last edited:

Rista1313

It would not be us, if there were not major changes along the way..

Not driving, much to my excitement! Flying.

Going to the beach the day after Thanksgiving now, so why drive 8 hours? My thought process.

I have flown twice, once to WDW, once to Disneyland, San Diego- 98 and 2002. Loved it! Both were Delta, and my sis n law, that flies for her job, more than she is home booked it. Excellent seats, front, both times- meals and free movies, on the long one.

This one, we are going cheap, Because it is direct. No layover. Straight to Orlando. Don’t care to pay bag fee, just do not want to do the layover thing. I would fly Delta if I did not have to stop.

Was able to move my fastpasses on the 24th from morning to late afternoon no problem.

Life is a highway, I don’t have to ride it all night long!

I am so feeling this trip. Do I just call Disney and have them add the magical express thing? Doing the whole bus thing which will be weird but okay. Only been on one once in 98 lol

Yes, just call and have them add your flights and ME.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom