• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pre-Trip The *really* last Pre-trip report til 2020- AKA Ya right, you keep saying that. 😑

Janir

Oh no! I tried for the 24th first and no go. Got one for the 28th at 6. Guess we will hit it last and then head back for our Toledo anniversary dinner.
We got frozen out of a SDD Fast Pass last week for out vacation plans, for about the same timeperiod. WE're just gonna play it by ear, and maybe get luck with a last second one. Or just good ole standby.

We're doing Toledo dinner for our last night in the World 24th. Looks to be good!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Advertisement
We got frozen out of a SDD Fast Pass last week for out vacation plans, for about the same timeperiod. WE're just gonna play it by ear, and maybe get luck with a last second one. Or just good ole standby.

We're doing Toledo dinner for our last night in the World 24th. Looks to be good!
I have seen them pop up on the day of on our September trip. Watch the ap like crazy. Also FP that do not show up available straight up do sometimes show up on modify. We had to swap our SDD for Swirling Saucers in November because our grandson missed it by 1 inch. :( It showed up not available until I clicked modify on the Slinky.

Darstarr

😂 There is always at least one big thunderstorm a day late August early September. I am used to it. I just hope and pray no Hurricane. I still get sick to my stomach thinking of the 16-17 hour drive leaving when Irma came. 😑 If one does hit, I shall ride it out there rather than the madness that was.
Good luck in the morning and maybe we will run into each other! I will bring the tequila but hold the Guacamole. ;)
Yes. If you see me please say “hi”.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Picked up stickers for my Mousekeeping Envelopes today. Yes, I know I am a dork. But to any parents, aunts, and grandparents- they have a ton of stickers marked to .09 and .19 cents. I bought all they had. (I am a sucker for clearance) They are on regular sticker aisle.Wal-Mart
Also, beware if you let a toddler build a Spoony- you will have to help build them over and over. 3rd Forky today. 😑73430BD4-98DE-423D-ACEB-954DC2340042.jpeg271CDAA0-6AF0-45AA-90BA-DA01455AF0F5.jpeg

Last edited:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
It would not be us, if there were not major changes along the way..

Not driving, much to my excitement! Flying.

Going to the beach the day after Thanksgiving now, so why drive 8 hours? My thought process.

I have flown twice, once to WDW, once to Disneyland, San Diego- 98 and 2002. Loved it! Both were Delta, and my sis n law, that flies for her job, more than she is home booked it. Excellent seats, front, both times- meals and free movies, on the long one.

This one, we are going cheap, Because it is direct. No layover. Straight to Orlando. Don’t care to pay bag fee, just do not want to do the layover thing. I would fly Delta if I did not have to stop.

Was able to move my fastpasses on the 24th from morning to late afternoon no problem.

Life is a highway, I don’t have to ride it all night long!

I am so feeling this trip. Do I just call Disney and have them add the magical express thing? Doing the whole bus thing which will be weird but okay. Only been on one once in 98 lol

Last edited:

Rista1313

It would not be us, if there were not major changes along the way..

Not driving, much to my excitement! Flying.

Going to the beach the day after Thanksgiving now, so why drive 8 hours? My thought process.

I have flown twice, once to WDW, once to Disneyland, San Diego- 98 and 2002. Loved it! Both were Delta, and my sis n law, that flies for her job, more than she is home booked it. Excellent seats, front, both times- meals and free movies, on the long one.

This one, we are going cheap, Because it is direct. No layover. Straight to Orlando. Don’t care to pay bag fee, just do not want to do the layover thing. I would fly Delta if I did not have to stop.

Was able to move my fastpasses on the 24th from morning to late afternoon no problem.

Life is a highway, I don’t have to ride it all night long!

I am so feeling this trip. Do I just call Disney and have them add the magical express thing? Doing the whole bus thing which will be weird but okay. Only been on one once in 98 lol
Yes, just call and have them add your flights and ME.

Top Bottom