The Rain in Spain...

kaos

Original Poster
Anyone else notice that the Spain pavilion from the Food and Wine festival is still standing in a very curious spot where a Spain sign stood about 2 years ago??? Could this be a preview for a new country with a rather large Spanish mountian and some sort of sled running through it???

and before anyone says "do a thread search", :hammer:
I'm on vacation and don't have time...

and I am taking my next trip to Efcot!!!

MickeyTigg

I'm sure Spain and Disney are just testing the waters to find out hour interested the public is in a possible Spain pavilion while they work out the details.

If you're talking a Matterhorn ride there....it would be quite a strech since the Matterhorn is a Swiss mountain and quite a ways from Spain.

:D

WDWspider

Originally posted by Tigger Boing
I'm sure Spain and Disney are just testing the waters to find out hour interested the public is in a possible Spain pavilion while they work out the details.

If you're talking a Matterhorn ride there....it would be quite a strech since the Matterhorn is a Swiss mountain and quite a ways from Spain.

:D

Besides, it sounds like our modern incarnation of the Matterhorn will be with Forbidden Mountain, it's sounds like a mix of the old Dragon Ride Idea and the Matterhorn theme.

SirNim

Oh... a BOB-sled... A Matterhorn...

Yes, that concept has been adapted into different proposed attractions... In AK...

Splash Back

Account Suspended
Why would a bobsleigh feature in Spain? Its not eactly a ski resort. Perhaps a pond where you could fish with very small meshed nets would be more like it. Or a 360 cinema showing the joys of bullfighting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom