The Punisher

draybook

Original Poster
Any of y'all watching this? I'm almost done with season 2. Love this show and Jon Bernthal was perfectly cast as Castle. I really hope that Disney will somehow let this show continue and under the R/MA rating.

champdisney

Punisher and Daredevil were amongst my favorite shows on Netflix, period. Do I see any of these Marvel shows resurrecting on another platform? Don’t know. What I do know is there may be a slight possibility of these characters (as portrayed by the same actors) popping up on the big screen. It was reported last year that the Russo brothers wanted Daredevil in Infinity War but just couldn’t find a particular spot to fit him in.

LSLS

Punisher season 1 was one of my favorite shows. 2 was good, but I think it was probably too long, and it felt the connection to season 1 was really forced (or that there was too much going on trying to keep that connection while running a whole second story). But no, I see next to no chance they continue Punisher. He has to have violence, and Disney won't want that. Sad, cause I'm with you, he was cast so insanely well for this show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom