The Proposals: Dream Wedding

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Day 18

What a big day! Disney has released TWO new things. Hawkeye hit Disney+ while Encanto hit theaters. I think you all should add your own content to the large library Disney is creating.

Your task is to…
Propose a new series/movie for Disney+/theaters. BUT it must be a Marvel or Disney Animation project.

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

-Don’t be scared to share your ideas! Every idea is a good idea

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.​

Disney animated series following Ariel's family that she left behind. Do all the sisters find love? Do they make a difference in their community? Who takes over when King Triton can no longer rule? What all is entailed in ruling the oceans? Is there a detracting organization that attempts to revive Ursula? Does Sebastian have a family? Does he ever become a famous music producer? What are the merfolk traditions other than singing in a concert?

There's got to be so much more to the story than an ungrateful teenager who abandons her family for the first cute guy she sees, lol.

Little Mermaid GIF by ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes

Propose a new series/movie for Disney+/theaters. BUT it must be a Marvel or Disney Animation project.

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

Aunt Cass's Cooking Workout (new Disney+ animated show)
1637772774557.png
Aunt Cass (voiced by Maya Rudolph) to making new foods at Lucky Cat Café in San Fransokyo while her nephew, Hiro and his other Big Hero 6 saving the world. She met her new boyfriend named Steve (voiced by Ryan Reynolds) as he helped her during her cooking at her cafe, until she mets with her new rival, Lina (voiced by Athena Karkanis) a latina female cooker who was best cooker in the whole world,
so she wants to beat Cass until she will gave up her cooking. She needs her new friends, Bettie (voiced by Katie Soucie) and Hanes (voiced by John Goodman) to beat Lina for her new cooking challenge for big time.

Last edited:

DashHaber

Howard the Duck

standard_incredible.jpg

Coming to Disney+ is a show centered around the most amazing adventure in the MCU, led by one of the most eye-catching heroes ever to grace the cosmos: Howard the Duck! Once enjoying himself a nice drink on the far side of the galaxy, a blinding light and shift in reality sends Howard the Duck tumbling through space and time, arriving in the wondrous land of Cleveland, Ohio. Finding an unlikely friend in model/aspiring musician Beverly Switzler, the two find themselves at the center of a bizarre showdown of aliens, monsters, and crooks. It all feels like Howard's being toyed with for someone's sick idea of entertainment.

...If only he knew how right he was, as the latest "star" for Mojo, an interdimensional TV producer who will do anything for ratings! Can Howard change the channel on his plans, or is our faithful waterfowl friend about to face some dead air?

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Since this film is underrated, time to give it some love!

101 Dalmations: The Further Adventures

This is a new multi-part TV show which focuses on what the dalmations and Cruella have been doing since the end of the movie, even though we already got a recent movie based on this IP, I feel that it needs a bit more.​

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 19

Six years ago, The Good Dinosaur premiered in theaters around the globe. Even though the film was not a success and lost Disney millions, I think there is an alternate reality where it did succeed.

Your task is to…
Propose a new attraction that replaces Primeval Whirl. BUT it has to be themed to The Good Dinosaur.

Some reminders:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
The Great Dinosaur Journey
1637853122249.png

Join Arlo and his caveboy friend, Spot on the river adventure, as you'll encounter the dangerous happen like the pterodactyls
attacking Spot as Arlo calls us to help him, as Spot was kidnapped by the pterodactyls, on wild splash ride into the river as possible.
But at the middle of the ride as we will see pair of Tyrannosauruses as they told us Spot is in the mighty mountain called Death Valley
as we will aheading into the rapids as Velociraptors tries to killing you but Arlo squashed them with a giant rock.
At the end of the ride, you'll face the pterodactyls as they about to eat Spot for their revenge but Arlo shows up and using his friends Tyrannosauruses to eating all the pterodactyls, as Arlo sees Spot is falling into the falls as we will falling down into the river like we're falling down from Niagara Falls. As the finale we will see Arlo returns Spot to his cavemen family into the caverns, as we
will see Arlo and Spot and his family watching the sunset into the valley. This attraction will be like Splash Mountain, but more-thrilling water ride. Opened in 2019 at Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Evilgidgit

The Good Dinosaur: The Prehistoric Spectacular​

arlo_spot_the_good_dinosaur-hd.jpg
A 30-minute long theatrical performance set within a brand new indoor arena replacing Primeval Whirl, using impressive, scaled puppets and animatronics to bring the story and characters of The Good Dinosaur to life.

DashHaber

Butch's Rustler Riders

intro-import.jpg

Butch and his Tyrannosaurus clan are always open for some help in herding their prehistoric longhorns, so hop aboard a replica longhorn in this "dancing cars" ride and hold on tight as these models go hootin' and hollerin' to the orders barked out by these ornery dinosaurs!

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 20

There is always that one character at the theme parks that was always left out in the meet and greets or made a rare appearance every few years. For me, that is, obviously, Hercules and Meg. I absolutely would love to see them in the parks.

Your task is to…
Propose a meet and greet area for ANY character(s) in ANY theme park. BUT the character must be from an animated movie/series.

Some reminders:

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.

DashHaber

JoJo's Bizarre Meet and Greet

poster-jotaro-kujo-jojos-bizarre-adventure-stardus-crusaders-92-x-61-cms.jpg

The "Cool Japan" event at Universal Studios Japan is always a treat to see, as video games and anime get brought to theme park life (even if only temporarily). Of course, temporary attractions and limited time food and merch are nice, but you know what the event is missing? Meet and greets, that's what! Guests would enjoy getting to meet beloved anime characters in person, and Jotaro Kujo (from the "Stardust Crusaders" arc of the iconic JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga and anime franchise) would be a perfect fit as a "face" character that guests could talk with. He'd show off that signature stoic style, while also demonstrating the good use in having a snappy comeback at the ready after beating in some corrupt Stand user.

Of course, most people couldn't see Stands, but when you meet Jotaro Kujo in a "Meet and Greet" hall themed like an Egyptian café, you might notice a faint shimmer of Star Platinum (as visualized through hologram technology).

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Day 20

There is always that one character at the theme parks that was always left out in the meet and greets or made a rare appearance every few years. For me, that is, obviously, Hercules and Meg. I absolutely would love to see them in the parks.

Your task is to…
Propose a meet and greet area for ANY character(s) in ANY theme park. BUT the character must be from an animated movie/series.

Some reminders:

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.
Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles "Tails" Prower (Netflix's Sonic Prime)
1637940880434.png

For promoting for Sonic Prime (Netflix animated TV series from Man of Action and SEGA of America), Sonic and Tails are arriving at Universal Studios Hollywood for meet n' greet near by Transformers: The Ride and Super Nintendo World.
They can interactiving with the guests about their adventures in different muitiverses for battling Dr. Eggman.

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 21

Today is a very special day! One year ago, the first season of The Proposals started! Today, I am going to take the day off and give you all no restraints!

Your task is to…
Propose your own The Proposals-style prompt.

No buts today! Also, feel free to answer your own and each other's prompts!

Some reminders:

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box​

Disney Warrior

Disney Warrior’s Proposal Prompt
Day 21

Now in case you don’t know what I’m going to be talking about here, let me explain. Disneyland Texas is my (currently WIP) second Disney dream resort that strives on quality over quality, and it won’t have a second gate. However, in the unlikely event where I do decide to add a second gate, it will be decided here (this will not and never will be a part of the DWU canon, btw, DLT will always be a single park resort).

Your task is to think up a new second gate for the Disneyland Texas Resort, however, it cannot be something Disney has already done (this means no Epcot, studios, Animal Kingdom, DCA-style, DisneySea, or World of Myths [the second gate of my first dream resort])
Remember that it can be anywhere from a few words/1 sentence all the way to 1,000,000+ paragraphs.

Here’s the link to Disneyland Texas in case you need it (it’s currently not finished yet) : Disneyland Texas

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
DisneyFan32's Disneyland Hawaii Resort
Day 21

Disneyland Hawaii Resort is my new project, I was having a brainstorming to have a resort in someplace in Hawaiian islands,
my guess will be Ohau, that is where Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa is. There will be three parks: Disneyland Hawaii, Hawaii DisneySEA,
and Walt Disney Studios Hawaii with hotels, shopping and more. Most travelers will have to fly to Hawaii for their new vacation at Disneyland Hawaii Resort. Here is my link to Disneyland Hawaii Resort: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/disneyland-hawaii-resort-open-brainstorming.975389/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom