The Plaza Restaurant

mcstensrud

Original Poster
Hi All,
Does anyone have a menu or opinion for the Plaza Restaurant at the end of main street on the right in MK
I have eaten everywhere else.Am Running out of choices:confused:
Not a big character fan for dinner.

IlovyensiD

We ate lunch there in July of this year. It is sandwiches, but they are very good. They also have a great assortment of desserts, like banana splits, hand made milkshakes, sundaes, etc. All in all it was very good and the price was not too bad. Sandwich with fries around $9.99 and up. Not bad for Disney!

Also it does not close between 3:00 and 4:00 to change over to dinner. It serves straight through the day.

minnie2000

We ate lunch there last Oct. Food was great - I was so sick of burgers, fries, etc. but these were tasty sandwiches with potato salad. We enjoyed it there very much and it wasn't expensive.

TTATraveler

Food is very good at The Plaza but is can get crowded in there as it is pretty small. If you are going aty a busy time of the year or plan on eating at a busy time of the day, you may wait a while. You may want to make an ADR.

Computer Magic

Yes, it's the same menu for dinner.

We love the Plaza and eat there almost every trip down. :slurp:
the only downside is it cost a Table Service for the Dinning Plan. So with that It's not worth it.

If I have to pay out of pocket, then it's the place to be. Sort of like Beaches n Cream.

pinkrose

the only downside is it cost a Table Service for the Dinning Plan. So with that It's not worth it.

If I have to pay out of pocket, then it's the place to be. Sort of like Beaches n Cream.

Yeah, it's def. a place to pay out of pocket instead of using a sit down credit. That's what we will be doing.

gatordoc

The food is not bad, and I kinda like the atmosphere. However, the portions are not all that large, so if you're a big eater you may need a snack later...:slurp:

AEfx

I eat at the Plaza several times during each trip. For only a couple of bucks more than a fast-food counter service meal, you can get a great meal, a great location, and a nice cool relaxing break.

The burgers are great, and so are the salads. I find it to be a really nice way to slow down a bit in the MK, especially on EMH evenings (when it tends to fill up quite quickly, reservation usually required).

AEfx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom