The Plaza Restaurant has a new menu

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
New menu at The Plaza. (not my picture)
IMG_9746-900x1200.jpg

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
The site you "borrowed" this from also showed pics of the new dishes. They all look awful especially the Loaded Fries. I used to enjoy the turkey sandwich so I'm slightly perturbed that they took it away.

Overall though, still seems like the best bang for your buck at MK.
I wasn't sure if I was allowed to link that website here. We ate here a couple times because it was inexpensive (considering) and the portions weren't bad. I can't remember what the prices used to be though.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
I wasn't sure if I was allowed to link that website here. We ate here a couple times because it was inexpensive (considering) and the portions weren't bad. I can't remember what the prices used to be though.
I wouldn't have posted the site link here either since they seem to be rivals haha. But as far as I remember, the menu prices don't seem to have changed. I'm too lazy to check the menu on here but like I said I believe it hasn't changed and if it did it wasn't much of a change.

I agree. I eat at the Plaza each time I'm at MK. I feel it's better food than a quick service meal and better priced than the table service options at MK. A win-win in my book.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
I'm looking at the menu on here from April and July (not updated since the Turkey sandwich is on there) and I don't see the increase in price people are mentioning. Can someone give specifics? Thanks.

aladdin2007

they took away the broccoli slaw which was always pretty good, I suppose seasonal vegetables means cheap hard green beans again that they are determined to offer in every restaurant.

bethymouse

We have a reservation for lunch but based on this and the other site, sounds like we might be better off elsewhere. :(
It is definitely a restaurant that we do not frequent when in MK, sadly.:( It always seemed to me more like a sandwich shoppe with a limited menu, and more of a place to eat lunch instead of dinner. The place was also rather small.:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom