The Park Formerly Known as Disney's Hollywood Studios? Yep ...

Bacon

Toy story land to have sponsors
Toy Story Everywhere meme Sponsors.jpg

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
"Disney's Florida Adventure"??? That's basically what it's turning into..

I mean it's got Toy Story Mania, Muppet Vision 3D, a main roller coaster, a little mermaid attraction, a pixar themed land, Tower of Terror... It's basically a mini California Adventure without all the flat rides.

WondersOfLife

And ... there is nothing related to Florida in the park.

There doesn't have to be. It's just a theme park located in Florida and can therefore be called "Disney's Florida Adventure." Much like how EPCOT can be known as an "Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow" without really being any of that. ;)

EDIT: Also kind of like how Universal Studios literally calls their theme park Universal Studios without half of the attractions being actual Universal Studios owned names.

SirLink

There doesn't have to be. It's just a theme park located in Florida and can therefore be called "Disney's Florida Adventure." Much like how EPCOT can be known as an "Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow" without really being any of that. ;)

EDIT: Also kind of like how Universal Studios literally calls their theme park Universal Studios without half of the attractions being actual Universal owned names.

DCA = Disney's Californian Adventure aka a park dedicated to California from Disney's perspective
Universal Studios = a brand name like Magic Kingdom.

Disneys Florida Adventure = would be a park dedicated to Florida, i.e. Pirates, everglades, NASCAR, St.Augustine and Spanish conquests.

WondersOfLife

DCA = Disney's Californian Adventure aka a park dedicated to California from Disney's perspective
Universal Studios = a brand name like Magic Kingdom.

Disneys Florida Adventure = would be a park dedicated to Florida, i.e. Pirates, everglades, NASCAR, St.Augustine and Spanish conquests.

Universal Studios a brand name. Yes. Except there are ride and attractions that are NOT Universal and are instead FOX, Warner Bros, DreamWorks, ect... It should be name "Movieland" based on your argument.. Much like how "Magic Kingdom" is themed to a MAGICAL KINGDOM. ;)

I've made my point clear. And I remember that it is useless arguing with you, as you normally just sort of repeat yourself over and over again. So I'll leave it at that.

SirLink

Universal Studios a brand name. Yes. Except there are ride and attractions that are NOT Universal and are instead FOX, Warner Bros, DreamWorks, ect... It should be name "Movieland" based on your argument.. Much like how "Magic Kingdom" is themed to a MAGICAL KINGDOM. ;)

I've made my point clear. And I remember that it is useless arguing with you, as you normally just sort of repeat yourself over and over again. So I'll leave it at that.

There is nothing to argue with in this particular case. You left yourself open to such a silly offhand comment. But hey to the above whatever makes you sleep at night.

Just in case you didn't know Universal rents out its back lots to enable other Studios to shoot there, same with all Hollywood companies - such as PoTC partially filmed at Unis back lots - or T-rex chase from JP filmed at Warner Bros lots. Therefore having different movie studios IPs represented is actually fairly well themed and shows the variety that Universal can attract to use its services.

Unlike Disney which touts a Magical Kingdom with its overflowing trash cans and unclean toilets and unkempt attractions ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom